Why are you against open borders and accepting refugees from war-ridden areas of the world like the middle east or...

Why are you against open borders and accepting refugees from war-ridden areas of the world like the middle east or Africa, Sup Forums? Don't you know the history of the world? of your people? Of your continent?

Where's your humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZIQx-aTgmI
youtube.com/watch?v=Btx0mm5KCMI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-_rBZh8DgI
theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11)
archive.is/VKTzX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why are you against open borders and accepting refugees from war-ridden areas of the world like the middle east or Africa, Sup Forums?
Maybe they should just stop killing each other instead.

I'm sure someone said that about Europeans in 1940-45.
Didn't stop them from helping the refugees

>Don't you know the history of the world? of your people? Of your continent?

We worried about today and tomorrow not yesterday ya tard. Most of them are islamic retards who are too cowardly to fight for their country or they're motivated by jihad to come here

Let's see some numbers.

I'm sure you can go back to 1200 in your dreams. We don't live in that world anymore.

maybe that's what you've been told. ever wondered if you're being fed a narrative to convince you your race is at peril, even though the people feeding you are random people from the internet notorious for their trolls, that answer to nobody, instead of the mainstream media that at least have to base something of their narrative in facts?

not worried about race, these migrants are a threat to Western civilization as a whole if they keep up the whole non assimilation gig

there were 60 million european refugees at the end of the war. Not sure how many had to leave the continent, but we can check that out

All you have to do is provide a source and prove they went to non-white countries, and then stayed there raping and destroying their host country.

they were well received and well treated. and the idea I'm appealing is not integration, it's acceptance of the people until their situation is resolved. Instead of letting them drown in the mediterranean or letting them roam in Europe to their own devices, looking for a solution for their situation.

From Poland, to Iran:
>somewhere between 114,000 and 300,000 Poles reached Iran between 1939 and 1941, when waves of desperate and often feebly ill migrants arrived on the Iranian shores of the Caspian Sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZIQx-aTgmI

You didn't "resolve" the important part.
>and then stayed there raping and destroying their host country.
They're not escaping their war. They're spreading it.

Also...
>Claim 60 million.
>Only source for 114,000-300,000 (an inaccurate as fuck range to begin with).

that's why it's important to take care of them. Leaving desperate people from a different culture to their own devices is going to create some issues. And the idea is to take care of them until they can return home

are you now pretending to be retarded? Did I claim 60M? where?

>I'm sure you can go back to 1200 in your dreams. We don't live in that world anymore.
Weak trickery. In your original post you talk about humanity remembering us that we also had wars and bad times in Europe. I replied with the history of my country, showing you that It's not the first time the troops you now name refugees try to invade us.

you're a lunatic. go away, please.

see: >there were 60 million european refugees at the end of the war.

Also, the problem with them is they need to work their own shit out until they learn to be civilized. You feed animals they grow dependent on you. I'm not interested in taking care of shit-flinging monkeys.

>whole if they keep up the whole non assimilation gig

They are too stupid/violent to integrate, especially with the influences of Islam having a strangle-hold on their culture. They will ALWAYS form ethnic enclaves and will ALWAYS attempt to force their bat-shit insane death cult on the west.

They are fundamentally incompatible with western civilization and the only way to get rid of them is by physically removing them from European countries or just killing them off.

Here is an undercover recording showing what is actually taught in Islamic schools in the UK.

Watch this and tell me that Islam isn't cancer:

youtube.com/watch?v=Btx0mm5KCMI

Wrong video:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-_rBZh8DgI

then I said
>Not sure how many had to leave the continent, but we can check that out
it's the next sentence.

>maybe that's what you've been told. ever wondered if you're being fed a narrative to convince you your race is at peril

What if that narrative is true, disphit?

And then I asked for that source clarifying how many went to non-white countries and suddenly that 60M became fucking meaningless. So you're getting shit over it. Now you're down to less than 300,000 (maybe since you can't even provide accurate non-Youtube sources). Which means, ultimately, whites took care of whites during and after the war.

And you still have the gall to tell us to take care of animals who rape, kill and destroy their host countries.

Is thinking critically too hard for you?

because there's literally over 2 billion people in the middle east and africa

that's why you should question it.
for instance. proposing an immigration law and being jewish is not evidence of anything. and it won't stop you of having white children.
>disphit
why so rude? relax, you're among friends here

Go fuck yourself nigger

because there are hundreds of millions in war- and poverty-ridden places. taking even a small percentage of that in would destroy western civilization. their countries would get even worse

Fuck refugees, I wouldn't give a refugee family the sweat off my balls let alone a single fucking dollar.
Let them starve.

What a weak dispatch of shills.

I lost my humanity when I swallowed the blackpill.

british and french people have colonial pasts and they think they can import people from their past colonies and integrate them. they're not thinking straight, I believe.

Germans are just being stupid.
The discussion is about accepting and taking care of war refugees though and treating them with humanity instead of with hate. you're getting distracted with side issues.

No you didn't. you just need to be with people again.

Obvious slide thread
But i'll take the bait
>Humanity
Morals and ethics are both subjective, shlomo
>Taking refugees
Pathetic whelps not fighting for their land
They deserve to have their land taken and their families killed if they are just going to run from a fight that they would be supported in

Because they need to fix themselves, where they are.
Stop reducing humanity to the lowest common denominator.

It's hard to be with people when our countries are being flooded by foreign invaders who have no regard for human life.

Good job BTFO'ing him and exposing him as a shill. He's not here to do anything other than create a shill thread.

This picture is beautiful af, don't know how I've never seen it.

>Which means, ultimately, whites took care of whites during and after the war.
you're in denial. what you saw was a 1945 source, an american newsreel as I'm sure you saw others in documentaries. Just because it's on youtube doesn't mean it's not good.

There are more cases, I won't give you all at once, there's a culture of hastiness we need to fight, if we want to do a good job

>Spaniard makes perfectly accurate observation
>Shill: Lunacy! It's lunacy!

Where's your sense of reason?
Where's your humanity?
If you were even human, you'd stop trying to constantly hold us back and sabotage us.

>"Refugees"
I know the history of mine. I also know the history of theirs. They are not refugees. They are just dirt farmers with 0 skills that want to mooch off white people while refusing to personally improve.

I'm fine with refugees if they're white though

Because I don't want a bunch of people who aren't even loyal to their country, living in my country under my tax money with welfare provided by the government.

If they won't even defend their own home country, what makes you think they would give half a shit about defending our country?

he's talking about troops invading spain. that's lunacy. sorry.

You're right!
We should take in White refugees from those areas, humans should be saved from animals

this picture is also beautiful. Her name is Magda, she's their mother.
murder them all, one by one, in the end. crazy stuff following a cult ideology makes us do.

She did it so her family wouldn't be raped by communist shits

Yea those commies would have treated them with kindness...

she's crazy. she followed a crazy paranoid man that led the world into a war "because joos" and in the end murdered her entire family.
what's the point of this? because of a cult? it's not worth it.

sad story, isn't it? that was my point.

piss off

It was under British control though.

You're an enemy of humanity, posing as its friend.
If Athens had to import every single bushman tribal, civilization would have gotten nowhere.

Fuck off, 'false angel.' All you do is hold us down with this bullshit.

The recent ideological attacks (among other occurrences) show that there is a cultural dimension that needs to be addressed as well. In a fully privatized world (like many genuine anarchist imagines unlike OP) this of course wouldn't be an issue since private owners are free to chose who occupies their land. But in the present real world, this is still a major issue.

State and tribal borders are there to protect the inclusive society from criminals and other threats. If we allow no borders, then there is a huge risk that people come in who's culture/ideology are opposite to the very foundation that a free anarchist society rests on.

What, Syria? I think it was a French mandate.
Still not our land.

They're not refugees, they're economic migrants, they're fleeing their own failed states and not war, the failure of their civilization is in their blood and when they come here they will bring their barbarism and their failure too.

How many more white children need to be raped in Britain, France, Germany and soon America to satisfy your hospitality?

>crazy stuff
Almost as crazy as the mass rape of East Germany conducted by the Red Army.
"They raped every German female from 8 to 80" (theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11)

You can believe those subhuman, soulless commies would rape those poor girls as well. Say what you want, but one thing they weren't is stupid.

Yea you are correct, but you know due to the war England had to babysit the Free French

Because they are islamists and deserve to be confined to savage sharialands.

Archive
archive.is/VKTzX

**One thing Nazis weren't is stupid

I don't know what I am. All I know is that the work being done here and elsewhere dehumanizing refugees is wrong and I'm providing some balance.

You may think only white people can advance humanity but you got that one wrong too.

>I don't know what I am
That's because you're a victim of subversion disassociated from your own roots, culture and heritage. It's not too late to rediscover your home and defend it before it burns down.

I know the history of my people, the European people. Whenever we are invaded, we stay and fight. Enough said.

I thought the issue was race? people from certain races act like animals? now you're telling me it's because they were commies?

this is getting confusing.

> of your people?

Yeah, we let in large numbers of ethnic albanians.
And now we have a breakaway region. Dumb idiot.

Unless you are somehow superior to us poor, lowly balkan subhumans?

bottomline. europeans were acting like animals towards each other. and some of their population had to migrate to arab nations to survive the carnage.
that was my point.

Politics is downstream from culture, culture is downstream from race. Certain kinds of people will be more inclined to follow certain doctrines, and certain people will be more easily exploited.

>dehumanizing
World ain't fair we can only do so much whiteout sacrificing our wealth and culture.

Cause everyone whit more than 2 brain cells know those commies in the EU want them permanently in the EU.
And most of them aren't even real refugees but economic migrants from places that even never have seen or heard about something like a computer.

All they can do is sweep the streets and live in some ghetto.
An they are limited jobs, we are getting ever more educated jobs.
We can't even get our own youth on those jobs.

You are just making more problems for EU countries.
Or maybe thats their plan all along, for some daft reason.

Sure, let's just have a small percentage of the global population (white people) pay for people to come to the countries we made great, so they can hate us and call us racist while we apologize for existing.

I don't think there was wellfare there or wanted to immigrate.

I have nothing against real refugees but they have to go back once war is over.

>Leaving desperate people from a different culture to their own devices is going to create some issues.
But if we don't let them come here then those "issues" won't be here. So it's not a problem for anyone but them.

Their well-being isn't my responsibility, it's theirs and only theirs.

how does importing their population and throttling our welfare state help those countries? It doesnt. It only helps you assuage your infantile sensibilities.
If you want to help thos people, you have to help their country improve. By imprting them over here, there is less money available to donate to help them sort their countries out. Plus you import the non functioning culture here and just have people living for free for their entire lives paid for by everyone else.
Think how many families that money could keep alive in their own countries? Instead of one person living here for their life, you could support 20 families for their entire life in africa.
So if immigration isnt to help the people of those countries, who is it to help?
The corporations who get to force wages down and artificially inflate their already offensive profits.
And pussies like you who get to virtue signal that you're a good person, when in fact you are perpetuating poverty for your own emotional wellbeing - like a fucking faggot that clearly doesn't care about anyone but himself and his own feelings.

>Politics is downstream from culture, culture is downstream from race
that's nonsense. you can't show that.
I know what my culture is. It's not about dehumanizing people because I'm afraid of the joos or I'm afraid I can't have white babies.
those fears are not supported by reality

we agree then. that's what I'm saying too

Non-whites can advance humanity by not being the white man's eternal burden. And your balancing act here isn't changing that fact. You're unwittingly in full support of the notion that non-whites can't do anything. That's all well and good, but don't demand that their incompetence be brought here.

Human right are belong only for humans.

>Non-whites can advance humanity by not being the white man's eternal burden.
you're ignorant. and prejudiced. your ignorance is not because you're white, it's probably because you don't get a good education in the US. Cultural issue, not racial.
Taking your information from Sup Forums is not helping either.

Address this OP, or you are a confirmed shill.

The fear is supported by reality when you look at the numbers, the natural tendencies of nonwhite to vastly outbreed whites, the fact that you cannot deny that nonwhites are being massively siphoned into the west. And as non-cultural, all-inclusive and anti-racial you are, I can assure you they are not! Nonwhites have never sought the kind of cross-racial peace that's being taught in white society, and when the numbers become high enough they will become no longer fellow countrymen, but supplanters, the same has happened in all multiracial society. There needs to be an ethnic majority and a leading culture or the whole things comes apart.

any chance you fancy explaining why you think im wrong? Or ignorant or prejudiced?
re

Your understanding of geo-politics is infantile and knowledge of historical events a joke. You aren't mentally equipped to discuss any of what you're commenting on.

There is nothing wrong with prejudice. And the ignorance here is entirely on you. You see the world through the very narrow and bigoted perspective of Marxism which pretends that inequality is unnatural and bad.

Nice deflect shill.

Communism is an ideology for insects that like to be branded animals. Commies think the soul doesn't exist, and their beliefs inform their soullessness.
It doesn't reflect favorably that it was most appealing to small-statured, mongoloid animals like Stalin.

So...
European refugees
>fleeing actual war
>go to european controlled colonies, under controlled conditions
>educated, more than the locals are usually
>don't receive handouts from locals
>provided for by the colonial government
>don't rape everything in sight
>don't dramatically increase the crime rate
>leave at the first opportunity

Modern "refugees"
>only Syrians fleeing war
>the vast majority are from other countries not at war
>most have little or no education, illiteracy is high
>illegally enter countries without permission
>rely on government handouts sourced from taxpayers.
>drive crime to unprecedented levels
>rape everything in sight
>hostile to locals
>have zero interest in returning home

And you think these two are similar how?

you are to treat them humanly in times of need. instead of accusing innocent people of being rapists you are to provide for them while their countries are being devasted by war.
and then you send them away. you shouldn't accept people from other cultures for permanent integration lightly.

Because it doesn't actually solve the issues in their country.

You will acquit a refugee rapist even if you were to find him balls-deep into the rectum of an 8 year old boy. Which has happened - and is happening - in Europe.

sage this thread.
OP wont even address why he'd rather 19 african families starve and africa crumbles so that one african can live here on welfare for life for the same cost to our taxpayers.
#ithoughtwewerehelpinghteafricans?

>because you don't get a good education in the US

I speak several languages and received a university degree in the US. None of this relates to the reality of this situation: You believe non-whites are so worthless, that in order to "advance humanity" they must be the eternal responsibility and burden of white men.

ALL human impulses/desires/wants/needs are prejudiced. You wanting to "advance humanity" is absolutely prejudiced and ignorant. An elephant or a rhino are objectively more valuable and important than a Congo nigger that wants to rape white women and destroy society.

>the natural tendencies of nonwhite to vastly outbreed whites
that's crazy man. you tend to see issues through race, when that's not how it goes. poor people have a lot of children. when they become rich they stop having children.

it's not about outbreeding other races, that's lunatic.

how would you explain pic related? dutch people were shitskins in the 60's?

>"muh muslim algebra meme"
Algebra is usually credited to the Roman era Diophantus, though similar concepts existed in Babylon, and India. The persian muslim al-Khwarizmi added some stuff to Algebra, but he didn't invent it. In fact he almost had certainly had access to Diophantus work as well as other sources, even still his work was far from modern algebra, lacking algebraic symbolism, negative numbers or zero.

>I speak several languages and received a university degree in the US
yet you thought:
>Non-whites can advance humanity by not being the white man's eternal burden.

>advance humanity
that's a discussion with other user he got btfo when I showed him non whites also advanced humanity. shouldn't be defending silly things, I guess.

>thats crazy
>thats lunacy
>race isnt real
>just b nice
There's no point arguing with you in this circular, this is a slide thread.
You aren't helping people by importing them here and relegating them to a life of underpaid jobs while the open society suppresses wages for everyone. For every 1000 people you bring to your nation, 5000 more are born in the poverty of Africa. All you are achieving is the destruction of western institutions who cannot integrate such a mass of people.