'My skin crawled': Hillary Clinton recalls dealing with 'creep' Trump in Book

>In an excerpt from the former presidential candidate’s forthcoming memoir, she describes sharing a stage with Donald Trump ‘looming’ behind her

>Hillary Clinton considered telling Donald Trump: “Back up, you creep!” during one of the presidential debates, adding, in the first extract from her new book, that “my skin crawled” when he invaded her personal space.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/23/hillary-clinton-book-what-happened-trump-creep

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/23/hillary-clinton-book-what-happened-trump-creep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronger_Together_(book)
youtube.com/watch?v=2DfmDuOxcN8
youtu.be/Y0Fwe4YkMa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like a pedo.

unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/23/hillary-clinton-book-what-happened-trump-creep

>personal space
>from 8 feet away

what a fucking lunatic.

Women have been telling me this my whole life. I guess they just knew I was destined for greater things than them and were jealous. Sad.

I bet Trump is thinking 'why is her skin crawling away like a snake'

>my skin crawled
because I was losing the debate

Doesn't this just validate his behaviour?
I'd say that's exactly the reaction he was hoping for

>look at this dumb little girl trying to play politics

Once you learn to see why they do what they do, the jig is up

A man's job is to be exceptional regardless of what sluts think

Even virgins should become wizards

Yes.
OP is a fag

>glowing witch experiences what everyone else does in her presence for the first time, 2017

>My skin crawled

Reptilian confirmed.

>be me, hillary clinton
>trump makes my skin crawl
>*spits up green orb*
>*fly lands on my face*
>*goes completely limp*

Can you imagine the constant embarrassment she must feel, losing to Trump?

>when your winning aura is so powerful you invade your contender's personal space from 10 feet away

To think that somewhere out there, there's a Hillary timeline

The Bible says the devil cannot stand to be in the presence of godly men. The wicked she-demon was probably at risk of bursting into flames, especially if Trump invoked the name of Jesus.

I wake up every morning and thank God she is Not My President

did she just make this shit up? trump was like 10 feet away across the stage and the camera angle tilted to put him behind her.

>my skin crawled
Thats not Trump, thats just the graveworms

She walked in front of him. What a dumb bitch.

>randomly wakes up in the dead of night a year later
>"haha, I should have TOTALLY told him that! Ass!"
>"BILL, BILL WAKE UP"

yeah, and she walked into his 'space' on a lot of her answers. i remember when the debate happened and the media was trying to play up the trump is a bully angle there was an article that debunked the trump looming shit by plotting all of their movements during the debate. another win for weaponized autism

What? So now any man that stands up to you in public is a creep you are entitled to scream at? We missed a fucking silver bullet with her losing the election. If she even mentions herself being afraid of sexual assault or something I will fucking die.

Trump should give a national address the day after he reads the book. He can just critic her book so severely and give it a review for the duration. It would be absolute top kek.

Personal space? OP IS A FAG.
Skin? WHAT SKIN?

>Hillary Clinton considered telling Donald Trump: “Back up, you creep!” d

If only. Then we could've been spared this nightmare today. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, Hillary.

many such cases!

If I remember correctly Trump said after being that close to her that she "stank of death"

CRRRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Trump acted as Porfiry Petrovich when he was about to bust Raskolnikov.

>Hillary Clinton book
Fake book. Reminder that no one reads this, it's a scheme to get money from the publisher. She probably gets a dozen million in advance regardless of how actual sales.

shit
that verifies that she stank of death, fucking flys attracted to death

Priceless! Hillary admits she got played hard.

Yeah. Hillary is a fucking disgusting animal.

Im a Trump fan....im glad that he won.

But even better is that this fucking cunt lost. I cant stand her and like when she suffers. Stupid bitch should have never run in the first place.

pic related is a little cringy but its point still stands I think.

Hillary got Trumped

This lesbian bitch should be glad that a man even got within a mile of her stanky crotch.

C R E E P

Go Mom slay him

Despite her myriad faults, we haven't seen the last of Hillary

So she is perfectly fine knowing that her close friends \ advisors can dine on underage girls but a guy who is literally married to a supermodel makes her feel sick like he would even be interested in that piece of beef jerky in suitpants

she was 100% coached to walk there with the intention of getting these images and pushing that idiotic narrative that was everywhere after that debate.

Oh I'm sure he makes her skin crawl-

After she's done spirit cooking with john Podesta and marina; drinking their semen and blood mixtures.

I can't wait to see her dead, if the establishment finally decided to get rid of her I'd be happy as fuck! She's bad for business especially the establishment.

>wander in front of him on his side of the stage
>"Ew, why are you standing behind me, creep!?"

i hope she writes her next book from behind bars

>mfw i realize hillary clinton is the stereotypical triggered feminist cunt
>mfw i have no face

bretty good if you ask me.

Her last one was a bestseller.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stronger_Together_(book)
>Although both Clinton and Kaine promoted the new work in their campaign rallies, the book's initial sales were quite modest, selling fewer than 3,000 copies in its first week of availability.[1] The Times said the figure "firmly makes the book what the publishing industry would consider a flop."[1]
It's a fake book.

she actually harbors pedos

>“This is not OK, I thought,” Clinton writes. “It was the second presidential debate, and Donald Trump[3] was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.”

>Clinton continues: “It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’ Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly: ‘Back up, you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

>Instead, she describes how, “aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off”, she chose to stay calm, “biting my tongue, digging my fingernails into a clenched fist, smiling all the while determined to present a composed face to the world”.

reddit.txt

Here's her next book

Why the fuck would a publisher give her such a deal after her last book flopped so hard?

Do they figure that liberal salt has increased so much they'll buy the new one en masse?

>politician writes a story
>talks shit about political opponent
>retards think its worth reading

are you morons new to politics or something?

It was probably just the maggots working their way around her decaying corpse.

She walked between him and the cameras the entire time just to create this illusion of him lurking behind her.

women are delegaters and consensus takers. it makes them look extremely weak when compared to an actual man that thinks and acts independently, like trump. this is also why many male politicians actually appear very feminine when compared with trump. this is why trump won with men and women. women and men cannot resist a man that is so decisive. it has to be genetic.

>>“This is not OK, I thought,” Clinton writes. “It was the second presidential debate, and Donald Trump[3] was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.”
she was seriously worried about Trump grabbing her pussy in front of the entire world

good thing you guys didn't elect this loon

>“my skin crawled” when he invaded her personal space
Servants of the Devil always feel odd effects when in the presence of God's messangers

It's not about book sales. It's a way to give money to Hillary without it appearing to be the gift that it is. Sales are irrelevant.

THEESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEAL

>Crawling skin

>damn I lost the election what should I do now?
>oh I know i'll write a book to make even more money off my fanbase who keeps crying about how he's an illegitimate president

Thank you for your service

> Can't handle a man standing behind her a stage.
> should be president

Fucking liberals.

She had her minions following her with a rope to keep people back... creepy

Creep

Eh, it's true he was trying to physically intimidate her in those debates, he hovered around way too close with no regard for personal space at all.

Doesn't excuse Hillary's shit-tier campaign tho.

she's a crazy bitch
she lost get over it

>'My skin crawled'

That's the drug cocktail kicking in, Hilldawg.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DfmDuOxcN8

Is the crawling just limited to her skin, or are other body parts participating too?

and women with femdisease feminism actually believe it

and this

Except she did handle it.

WHY HASNT HILLARY BEEN ARRESTED YET?

ARE THERE SERIOUSLY ANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE SHE WILL EVER GO TO PRISON?

HILLARY CLINTON IS ONE OF THE WORST CRIMINALS THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SUFFERED, AND SHE WILL NEVER BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

>implying they've even slept in the same state in the last 20 years

Clinton entered Trump's space then expected him to move.

wonder if that rope would stop a challenger

He does look like creep and I am no hater of Trump.

>woman who wanted to lead the free world wanted to verbalize a thing, but didn't.
>the presence of her contemperary made her skin crawl
>admits she wasn't in control of her emotional state

We really dodged a bullet didn't we.

THESE
WOUNDS
WILL
NOT
HEAL

>camera angle made her scared
Imagine what actually being the president would have done

At least shes basically admitted she won't run again.

I creep and I crawl and I creep and I crawl
And I creep and I crawl creep creep
I said I creep and I crawl and I creep and I crawl
And I creep and I crawl creep creep

I got my niggas from gravestreet watts
I got my niggas from the cpt
I got my niggas all across the motherfuckin land
That's down with the e-a-z-why e
Now, early in the mornin I awake
Thinkin about these dead fool's life that I had to take
Frontin on a true name I peep game at point blank range
Fuck 'em

Back to the set as I jet
Not givin a fuck about the nigga that I went
That's what he gotta shout for actin like a trick
Now he's 6 feet and I'm deep in his bitch
Creepin creepin creepin on the marks that be sleepin
Catch you slippin slap the clip in buck 'em every weekend
A scandalous lil' nigga with the heart to feel remorse
Dick the niggas corps leave it on his momma's porch
Don't give a fuck about shit that's why I mellow
Or maybe it's the fact that I'm kin to the devil
A psychopathic nigga that's always quick to fill a
Nigga for a cause I'm a muthafuckin killer
Thriller from manilla though I'm shown as the average
Try to test your luck and get bucked by a muthafuckin savage

I got my niggas from gravestreet watts

Now, later on that night as I'm rollin
Lookin for a nigga I can gat and pack a hole in
Stoppin at a light on the latenight
Fire up a phillie blunt to get my head right
See some niggas slippin at a burger stand
And in my mind all I'm thinkin is a murder plan
Creepin through the drive through kinda slow
I got my hot beams on the back of the .4
Yo , smokin on chronic with the rag down
Not knowin I'm about to lay their ass down
Reach for them fools make my move
Leaned out my jeep and I creep kinda smooth
With the gat to the nigga's dome now he's sleeps
One shot to the top body flopped on the seat
Peep , I dumped on the lil' skinny passenger
A bitch is screamin in a rage so I blasted her
Smashed and I got about 5 blocks
Before I got stopped by punk ass cops

>t. Hillarys skin

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

>You can't intimidate me
>pls back up you are intimidating me

Just when you think that old cunt couldn't get any more pathetic and cringey.

she owes hundreds of millions to god knows who and no way to pay it back, who in the world would just "give her money"?

this, a book deal = payoff

just look at comey and michelle obama

>I know you like to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me!"

Lmao really Hillary, like how you intimidated the rape victims of your husband to keep quiet? Truly pathetic, thank god she will never be president.

>Implying people will actually read her book

youtu.be/Y0Fwe4YkMa4

thank me later

>walks all the way over to his side of the debate stage as some sort of passive aggressive power move
>complains that he is now behind you even though he's still standing at his own podium

women

i wonder how she feels about bill

it sucks

and will be donald's downfall

she actually harbors terrorists

HEY HEY HEY, the only reason I want see this evil cunts haggard visage is in shackles. REST IN IRRELEVANCY YOU OLD WITCH!

>shawty THICC

Why the fuck do women always call people creepy?

One time I was talking to this girl - in a crowd, mind you - and she called me creepy. Like what the fuck am I going to do? Rape you with all these people around?

Women are pathetic.

>when he invaded her personal space.
He pretty much raped her.

Is this new shill tactic?

Post something stupid and negative then have the first 3 comments agree.

Fucking |||chinamen|||