There's nothing he can do. They're never going to stop

There's nothing he can do. They're never going to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They literally almost said "race war"

Are you 12?

Pics please bro

Why would you even read CNN

It's just straight up propaganda

>rewrites history
Why are people like this allowed to operate?

Well he *could* properly denounce the nazis and become a real president for the majority of Americans...

>Bitch because he said both sides.
>Bitch because he didn't say both sides.
4D chess.

Well... He did

No one watches CNN except for fags and trannys (aka Liberals).

Sherman Anti-Trust Act

>there's nothing he can do

HE PROMISED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Why am I the only Trump voter who finds it disgusting and pathetic that Trump talks about obstruction when HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO REMOVE THE OBSTRUCTIONISTS.

He's complaining that the swamp isn't letting him get things done.

SO DRAIN IT LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

Mass Arrests should have been the first thing he did as president.

Paul Ryan: getting butt fucked in prison
Mitch McConnell: getting buttfucked in prison
John McCain: buttfucked in prison
Lyndsey Graham: buttfucked in prison

TRUMP WONT DRAIN THE SWAMP BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY

>There's nothing he can do. They're never going to stop.
Eventually CNN's ratings will be so low their advertisers will abandon them.

>Well he (((could))) cater to my whims and I'll probably still call him a nazi at every turn.

Don't blame me. I voted for Ted Cruz, a real american upholding true conservative values.

A real shame he couldn't uphold delegates.

>a shill
>using Republican flag in a misguided attempt to appeal to a board that isn't unanimously in support of Republicucks or Demonrats
Stopped reading.

> he didn't properly denounce the "nazis"
but he did user

you are too addicted to the dog whistle lies to see the truth

They are elected. Just locking them up would look really bad. Civil war will not be pretty and likely will not do anything but play into Soros' hands.

Which is why he needs to always double down

>NEWS
lmao cnn is pathetic

A president can't just arrest senators you moron. Nothing short of catching them in the act of fucking a child's head will be enough

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Not a "shill" you faggot.

Legit Trump supporter from day 1.

I voted for him because he promised to drain the swamp.

He broke his promise and now he deserves whatever happens to him

>trump gets impeached on BS charges
Serves him right for not draining the swamp.

>just locking them up
Criminals can't be locked up anymore?

Im advocating for criminals to be locked up.

Our government is in the mess its in because we DON'T lock up the criminals

It would had been better if he hadn't won. This is just fucking tiring. Everytime he does something to appease these retards they continue to hate him. And now hes doing shit he said he wouldn't do and his fanbase is turning on him, he's in such a shit situation.

>Trump says the media goes out of their way to twist and manipulate what he says.
>the media proves him right in less than 12 hours.

>they can get away with raping kids as long as they dont get caught in the act
So everyone has given up on draining the swamp?

Was that just a campaign slogan to make us feel good?

Whatever you say, /leftypol/.

I was, in fact, a Trump supporter from day 1, and I'm not 100% happy with every single thing he has done or not done. That's just the way the world works.

Anyone who claims to have supported Trump but is now crying and talking impeachment is either a mental midget or a fucking liar.

Fuck CNN. Only the sheep in a few liberal enclaves takes them seriously anymore.

>shit situation
No shit. And it was 100% preventable but Trump went full cuck

He will NEVER make the left happy. They will NEVER support him or anything he does.

Trump's only chance of success was to fulfill his campaign promise to DRAIN THE SWAMP and then fulfill his other promises.

He's pissing off the left at the same time that he abandons the people who voted for him.

He LITERALLY could not have chosen a worse strategy

>rewrite history
>irony

They will shut up after they swing from a rope

>anyone who says anything bad about trump is leftypol/shareblue/reddit

>im not 100% happy that he broke his promises but Im a fucking faggot so I'll pretend things are good while I suck more dick

I'm glad that you are able to withstand cognitive dissonance and support someone who betrayed you.

I'm a little too smart for that.

He already is the President of Americans, those that don't feel that way are seditionists.

>day of the rope
We can't even get ONE congressman indicted, and you hold out hope for the day of the rope?

NOT EVEN ONE INDICTMENT

They are describing themselves

trump doesn't have a strategy. he literally makes his decisions on the fly

How does one pour a gas?

>literally order 66
Get off SW:Clone Wars, Cartoon network fag

fuk off m8

>reddit spacing
go back

Let them continue to howl. The Russia story fell apart, this will too. Eventually the lack of self awareness WILL catch up to them, but by then it will be too late.

Then post evidence of the crime and get them removed from office

or libshits can fuck off and die

>>Bitch because he said both sides.
>>Bitch because he didn't say both sides.
>4D chess.

EXACTLY

Bot shill used on Sup Forums is lost and broken

>Im a little too smart
Not really since you dont understand basic principles of how American government works - probably because you arent an American

I don't understand what is CNN's problem. Us niggers rewrite history all the time and steal other people's cultures but no one tells us anything.

Yes, you are a faggot shill liar. fuck off. shit is obvious

CNN is fucking cancer.

I swear they only show that shit in airports. I got stuck overnight with CNN blaring on every single fucking screen and I wanted to kill myself.

We can't all contribute quality like you, tell me you unironically watch Q&A too.

It's been less than one year. You're expecting decades of corruption to be cleared out in a matter of months? Fuck off with your concern trolling.

Nice straw man fallacy.

It's not that >anyone who says anything bad about trump is leftypol/shareblue/reddit.

It's just that your bullshit is obvious. You're either full of shit or stupid. There is simply no other explanation.

gas is the correct for what many people incorrectly call petrol.

This. He is ruled by ego. He does things only because he wants to be popular. Why do you think he is always holding rallies? He only liked campaigning and having people cheer for him. Everything he does policy-wise is full retard, so he is running around in circles trying to put out all the fires he's started.

In the end all he does is bitch about the media and fire people.

He didnt Omit anything.

He called Antifa Communists who are not Americans.

MARTIAL LAW NOW

>Literally calls out both sides explicitly by name, calls out the right leaning groups more than antifa
>Claims that he did not denounce them/attacked antifa/left leaning groups unfairly
>Claims he's attempting to rewrite history

I don't fucking get it, how are these people so blatant with the hands they play

Sup Forums is laterally getting BLACKED right now. I'm afraid to brose the catalogue at work.

Campaign contributions = bribes.

Name ONE member of congress who hasn't been bribed.

LITERALLY EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS TAKES BRIBES.

And you are on THEIR side.....

>Why are people like this allowed to operate?
It gets more difficult as time goes on to distinguish news from entertainment.

>In america we don't support arresting our criminals in government therefore you can't be American.

Reason # 23,698 why America is collapsing.

We don't arrest people for breaking the law

>If you're not a Nazi you're a liberal
what

He should denounce anti fa and blm

Psychological projection is a successful tool used by the left. These brainwashed idiots fall for it every time. They say the truck attacks in Europe are inspired by the Charlottesville car ramming and have nothing to do with Islam and people fucking believe it.

He mocked Antifa by name at the Phoenix rally.

>shit is obvious

I'm a 100% white caucasian Christian who voted for Trump.

If you don't think there are a lot of pissed off Trump voters who feel betrayed, then you are just as unprepared for reality as the Hillary voters who thought she couldn't lose

I voted for Trump to drain the swamp. He turned his back on us.

Having a backbone and admitting when the President betrays his base is not something to be ashamed of.

>you expect a decade of corruption to be undone in 8 months

No, i expect at least ONE FUCKING INDICTMENT.

How can any of you pretend the swamp is being drained when there have LITERALLY BEEN ZERO INDICTMENTS against the swamp.

I dont expect 10 years of corruption to be fixed in 8 months, but surely 8 MONTHS OF CORRUPTION can be undone in 8 months

This board is satire.

The (((msm))) is actually pushing for a race war.

they're a mess

How do you not fucking get this? Oh, that's right, it's because you're full of fucking shit.

As I said before, I'm not happy with everything Trump has done / hasn't done. Many others feel the same way. But only liars and idiots are running around like autistic fucksticks screeching, "Hurr durr! He beeeeetrayedddddd us!!!!!!!!!111"

There's not a single person on Sup Forums that doesn't see you for what you are.

>either full of shit or stupid.

Please give me a list of the members of the swamp who have been taken down.

I'll be waiting, and so will you because none have been taken down and none will.

TRUMP WILL NEVER DRAIN THE SWAMP

You will still vote for him in 2020, just like every one else who voted for him in 2016. No politician keeps every promise.

If it weren't for airport bars cnn would be totally fucked

Where do you work that swastikas, gore, and tits are ok but a little black cock is over the line?

I had a nightmare last night that I checked in code with a variable named nigger and got fired over it

Classic!

>MARTIAL LAW NAW
The only way the swamp is ever getting drained is with the american people killing our elected officials.

MARTIAL LAW SO WE CAN KILL THE SWAMP

I can scroll down when someone is coming, but not if the whole catalogue is covered in gigantic black cocks.

youtu.be/vITD-3-qCvo

PREPARE

BECOME LIKE MARTYRS

I don't get why Trump or his fans are so fixated on CNN of all media outlets. This is a place that struggles to get a million viewers. Sup Forums is literally bigger with more daily eyeballs than CNN gets.

The behind the scenes videos that leaked show them admitting they're just fucking desperate for views. The only reason they're riding Trump is because - as they admit - he drives traffic for them. If they can get another 100k viewers it's a huge deal for them. In the big picture sense, they're nobody and their viewership is trash.

BUILD THAT WALL

>Blah blah blah the (((MSM))) are a bunch of liars!!!
We know.

CNN is fucking cancer and deserves to die.

Trump wants to be responsible for killing them because he's a counter puncher.

>Shill uses repub flag to seem on the right side.
>complains that he has not done enough.
>Wants trump to be the hitler the shills believe with mass arrests

We have your play book. But stay watch, learn, switch sides.

Has someone done this for fox?

>Drain the Swamp added to the platform a month before the election
>Legit Trump supporter from day 1
>I voted for him because he promised to drain the swamp.

You'd think a multi-million dollar propaganda producer could be assed to make a timeline of events.

>everyone on Sup Forums sees you for what you are
Yep, you got me.

Everyone who is accused of being shareblue is shareblue.

Everyone who is accused of being a shill is a shill.

Everyone who uses "reddit spacing" came from reddit, even though I've been using this spacing since '95 when i was 12.

Sorry faggot. You like to pretend that things are exactly the way you like to think they are, so you can fit everything in the nice little box that you prepared for it.

Your brain is too fragile and retarded to understand that there are Trump voters who TRULY feel like he turned his back on them.

DRAIN THE SWAMP was one of his campaign slogans. Nothing has been done.

I would have MANY indictments already handed down.

Make whatever excuses you like, they are just excuses.

CNN IS A FULL ON COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA MACHINE AND MUST BE DESTROYED AT ALL COSTS
EXPOSE THE MSM

I have not seen it yet but hopefully someone is working on it.

They can't find the audiences Fox and MSNBC has. MSNBC is obviously more "communist" than CNN ever will be and more opposed to Trump

>you will still vote for him in 2020
Nope.

I live in a liberal state with 0 chance of going for Trump.

My vote will never matter so out of principal i will not vote for him in 2020.

I only voted for him because I thought he would be the first honest president in over 100 years.

2016 was the first and last time I will ever vote.

I dont want to vote for people that I know are criminals and liars

Cruz would have been steamrolled (assuming he beat hillary) by the media/deep state/RINOS. They would have launched similar attacks only he would have apologized or tried to compromise and they would have controlled him from there. Trump is fighting hard and the media is not used to republicans not taking their abuse so they become unhinged. It all comes down to how perceptive the american people is to the media outrage.

Ted Cruz is a fucking weasel. You're a retard.

>only hitler would arrest the 100's of criminal politicians.

Do you fucking hear yourself? Re-read the bullshit that you typed.

You are LITERALLY siding with the swamp because you think JUSTICE would be bad optics

this is a false assumption, just look at chemistry and reversible vs irreversible reactions, one is easy to undo and can be done relatively quickly, the other will take a LOT of time or pressure or whatever, and sometimes never be possible.

CNN's problem is the average person knows there is nothing wrong with saying that "many sides" were committing violence that day.

It is not a gotcha for CNN to expose this.

It's a gotcha against CNN that they are are trying to suggest the left did not commit violence that day.

>10 years of corruption
>10
try 50

>not muh president
>he... he might be impeached
>really, he might be!

People I do know who watch CNN are eternally asshurt libshits who want their daily dose of denial. Watching the propaganda on CNN makes their feelings feel good. They re-live the pain of Hillary losing every single day. CNN is where they go to be told that they were right and that the country is filled with NAZIs who voted for Trump.

no we "side" with them because we understand that everyone in congress is part of this swamp, it is like going into a communist rally and being the only one there trying to teach them basic economic principles