Racist cop pours water on cookout grill and denies black children of food

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOwAm2zLaE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Vl9Ko-nC4
nycgovparks.org/facilities/outdoor-pools
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who has a cookout on the fucking sidewalk? fuck niggers

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Is that even allowed over there?

based

that appears to be public property. Is it legal to have an open flame on a public sidewalk?

Reminds me of when I watched spike lee's movie "Do the Right Thing" (1989), which apparently was supposed to be a deep movie about racial issues made by a black director but ultimately just showed niggers nigging.

One prime example is a scene in the movie where some nigs unscrew a fire hydrant, letting it blast water across the street so the niglets could play in the water. When some white dude drives by in a nice car, some of the older ones cover and angle the hole in the hydrant to spray him as he drives by.

Lo and behold, I was on google maps a few years ago (looking at NYC in Bedford-Stuyvesant area) and I fucking saw that the google car drove past some niglets playing in the street in the puddles made by a gushing, unscrewed fire hydrant. This was IRL (well, google street view)

that's literally illegal you can't just have a fucking cookout on the sidewalk

>Is it legal to have an open flame on a public sidewalk?
Yeah it is.
There's also a whole mess of new-fangled '''''''''''Liberal Hipster''''''''''' restaurants, food carts, and the like tightening up City Ords on food service.
The black guys should go on a rampage of kicking over food carts.
Specifically of White Liberal Gentrifiers.
If there's any justice.
Instead they will watch rap videos and burn polo shirts.

It's not legal where I live. You can do it with a permit of course. But somehow I doubt this nigger has a permit

A charcoal grill is not a restaurant.
It is absolutely illegal to go to a public sidewalk with a grill and start cooking shit up, without a vendors permit.

No. Unless you have a permit from the city beforehand.

Well I presume they didn't have those. Thanks for telling me that. Learned something new toady.

the dipshits should grill in a place they're allowed to, or fking move the grill like the officer likely asked repeatedly to the tune of 'but we'zes jus grillin why is you doin dis oppression whitey''

Depends on who owns the sidewalk and whether the owner wants you grilling chicken on it.

I just want to fuck his partner desu.

Pure coincidence.

They are subject to the cop's whim. Should he have ended the cookout. Eh. If we let nigs do it, they'd do it all the fucking time just to nig it up. Sorry, laws be laws. This isn't a roleplaying game where you're supposed to toe the line every fucking day you wake up.

>comparing the activities of licensed street vendors with random people starting fires on public property
What's it like being a brainlett?

nigga how am i finna feed mah keedz if i cant grill in the middle of da fuckin road

playing in hydrants is one of the most fun things if you grow up in the city.
you wouldn't get it.
theres no pools and if there are theres a higher chance of a shoot out.

Hero

BBC in the streets is a great idea from this community. They weren't obstructing anything, were they? It's public space, there for humans to dwell in. This vid fails doesn't provide context.

>throws a bottle at him as he's walking away

I would have nightsticked those niggers right there.

Public space is owned by the people and the majority of the people don't want niggers nigging it up. Also, the sidewalk could be privately owned by someone or some group if it is in something like a gated community

>men need 4 walls and access to food
Like always they forget to put the people in the center of city planning. Could these fuckin molochs get any worse at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Vl9Ko-nC4

What about nigs who have nothing but a small flat? Where do they come together to socialize?

Prison

>Pours water on BBQ
>Arrest the entire tribe for illegal bbq
>cop chooses the less disruptive, costly, and aggressive way to deal with the situation
>DATS RACIST!

>YOU WILIN YOU WILIN
>DERS KEEDS OUGHT HEYUH
You can't fucking have a barbecue out in a place like that. It is against the law. What is so hard to understand? This wouldn't even be a thing if these chimps didn't dump the coals out in the middle of the street every time they finished.

>Yeah it is.
Profoundly ignorant. Local ordinances vary wildly from city to city.

Also, if you weren't a fucking subhuman dipshit you' notice that these niggers don't have a drip pan on the grill, so they're likely staining the concrete with grease, and creating a slip/health hazard.

No,IT ISNT...you witless turdburglar.
You CANNOT bbq on the fucking sidewalk
>a food cart is PERMITTED ,INSPECTED AND TAXED

You're a fucking nonce.

Sheeeeeeeeit!

You can if the sidewalk is privately owned and the owner allows you to be there

By the transitive property you're admitting that white = racist

I'm pretty sure the city govt always owns the sidewalk. They are the ones that maintain them.

Good one. Still, the only reason they don't provide public spaces for people is that it damages business. It'd take 1 worker to sustain a small garden, pool and playground for a hundret people to use.

That is what they think, yes

>anonymous mask
Edgy as fuck bro, I dream of plowing a car of explosives into some of these faggots no joke.

well sheeeit that's 'cause it's true, cracker bitch

If you buy a fuckhueg plot of land and sell bits of it for housing, you have a privately owned neighborhood with privately owned sidewalks which are privately maintained. These neighborhoods are everywhere in Florida

hey horus

ehh, technically the cop is in the right but who really cares if some nogs have a bbq on the sidewalk. mexicans do the same thing all the time. they get a boombox, some chairs, and sit outside their building drinking beer and grilling corn. kinda comfy desu

Based. Americans still have balls.

I doubt those people privately own any land. I assume theyre cooking near their homes

The sidewalks yes... but, what about the roads?

>toughgirl mohawk asian cop

HNNNNNNNNNNG

lol neither of those cops were white

White is code for Nazi

there's legitimately nothing wrong with what they were doing and if you support the cops in this video you are a fucking bootlicker retard. it was a small charcoal grill and they weren't even being loud. the blacks never pulled the race card. it was probably ripped from their Facebook and uploaded by some self hating white person.

>liberal politicians declare that you cannot grill on the sidewalk without permits
>Be mad when police enforce the laws politicians you support enacted.

>they weren't being loud
Suuure

Reminds me of a book I read in high school called, "Native Son". Its supposed to be about racism or something but the central plot of the book is a savage nigger killing a white communist bitch, cutting her up, burning the remains and then running from the police. And then her cuck boyfriend forgives him for killing her because racism. The whole book was just one big laugh.

Gave me a lot of opportunity to shit talk niggers and communists in school without getting in trouble though so there's that.

Where are you supposed to barbecue if you live in a city? On the roof? Even then it looked like there was plenty of room on that sidewalk.

No. They can't be bothered to buy $2 ice for their soda, so they'll place their drinks in a street gutter and crack open a fire hydrant. We lose millions of gallons of fresh water a year due to non western migrants ripping apart the hydrants.

When finished with their bbq, they dump the charcoal on the sidewalk, throw their utensils on the ground, rip up the rest of the hot dog buns and scatter them across the ground.

They do this to our subways too, which causes 4,000+ track fires a year and constant delays.

those food carts are licensed vendors to cook and sell food on the streets of nyc you stupid fuck. you cant just pop a grill on the ave and cook chicken and steak you stupid fuck. god people are stupid here.

>Fictional book gave you a lot of opportunity to shit talk

What is stupidity

do black people not know what fire hydrants are actually for?

or do they think that water magically coming out of the ground is just for the taking?

Dumb enough to post her personal number

Yes actually, depending on the apartment. Or just use your fucking oven

give one legitimate reason why a family shouldn't be able to use a charcoal grill on a 12 foot wide sidewalk in the middle of nowhere late at night

without saying "its against the law"

What are you even getting at? Generally when you read something in school you discuss it with the class.

>or do they think that water magically coming out of the ground is just for the taking?

a lot of houses around here have their own wells. we had a black guy from miami working with us, and he asked how often does the truck come by to fill the well up.

so we say it's just ground water that is there, and he says, "from the ground!!!, and your drink it??"

>niggers
>in a group
>not being loud

Wew, must be nice to never have interacted with any

What? There are pools everywhere:

nycgovparks.org/facilities/outdoor-pools

Also basically every park (as well as some project playgrounds) has some kind of water sprayer for kids to play in. Even with all that, the migrants still go after the hydrants, so we offer a sprinkler cap service, which goes completely ignored. Seems they'd rather just assault the poor hydrant directly, environmental consequences be damned.

Look at this other video this nog has!! White woman licks the boot of a black Israelite

FUCKING DISGUSTING. NORKS PLEASE NUKE NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!

where am i supposed to hunt and shoot my guns in the city? Plenty of room on the sidewalk and look and all the wild game

they don't own the land

It's literally illegal to start fires on public property without a permit.

who the fuck cares if they're bbq'ing

>muh laws

shit like this makes this country blow- rules all over the fucking place

rather have a sense of community throwing a public bbq than some stiff ass cracker neighbors hating life on their computer viewing pol/

>KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES
KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES
>KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES
KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES
>KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES
KEK BOYFRIEND WATCHES

Found the negro.

Do blacks refuse to follow the law or do blacks lack the ability to follow the law?

I'd say it's the latter.

*nigger burns his trash right next to your house*
>I-it's fine! He h-has every right to do so

I'm sure you'll care when your mom's house burns down because the stupid niggers next door.

whitey paid for them food stamps and we dont want you starting fires on the sidewalk. maybe voting for bigger gubment wasnt in your best interest muh nigga

>Blacks doing something illegal
>Cops are racists for stopping them from doing the illegal things

Based

RAYCIS WHITE PIG COP NOT LETTING BROTHA HAVE ILLEGAL FIRE ON THE SIDEWALK. KILL DAT PIG!

I'm thinking that the word "racist" should be banned forevah.

>niggers have illegal cookout in the middle of a public street
>cops tell them to shut it down
>Lol no I'm a nigger I don't listen to anyone
>cop has to pour water on the grill to get them to stop
>WAAAHHH RACISM HE KILLIN THE CHILLUNS

If you want to grill on your street, check your local ordinance. If the ordinance permits it, grill away.

If not, all you have to do is chimpout to get your way.

Looting starts when?

We used to have one rule: niggers keep to themselves

Now we don't have that rule, so we need to make rules that used to be common sense. Don't pour motor oil in the gutter, don't cook food on the fucking side walk, don't let your house become a garbage dump, etc

>Do blacks refuse to follow the law or do blacks lack the ability to follow the law?

I think it's like this: in a low income or welfare neighborhood, the cops can't enforce every law so they stick to murder and auto theft level crimes, which pretty much teaches the kids that most laws don't really count. so when Eric Garner gets arrested repeatedly for selling cigarettes illegally, he eventually puts his foot down and tells them to stop harrassing him, and so they arrest him anyway and he dies while struggling for his civil rights to ignore the laws that he does not feel like obeying.

no, thats why the cop stopped them. You can't just start a fire wherever the fuck you

You cant bbq on a public sidewalk you fuckin moron. Everyone knows this but black people are like, "YOLO"

It's perfectly understandable, they have trouble understandable human speech.But they can learn if they're properly trained. pic related #endrasism

Trying this hard. Shut up faggot.

So you want to not be able to use public sidewalks because niggers don't own shit and will camp out in public places?

I'd bet my left nut that didn't happen.

All the race baiting aside, that's a pretty dick move

I've been to Jamaica, it's trash everywhere, they are barbecuing practically on the highways. They walk all over busy roads. It's nearly has no foundation of a Western Civilization. It's like what I imagine Africa to be like.

But this is what happens if you let Nogs have their way. The officer is preserving Civilization.

I live in a shitty part of a time, there are at least 3 barbecues with a lot of nogs gathered around everytime it's sunny outside. Right in the fucking streets.

>cuck
Simply epic, am I right fellow magapede? Praise Kek!!

Who would want to privately own a sidewalk in a black neighborhood? Guaranteed to decline in value. This would also imply that the blacks are in private housing/neighborhood, which I seriously doubt.

*Part of the city

>land of the free

You're nigger loving trash