Wh*Tes come here

If wh*Tes are "masterrace" as you claim, then how come they controlled by non-wh*Te people, Jews and getting genocided atm ? imo you sound like bunch of weak subhumans.

when are you going to give the Palestinian's their land back?

We will send them to Europe so they can genocide your kind :DDD

Typical inbred khazzar kike.

Your picture shows the Kike having blue eyes.
Stop stealing the white man's genes.

T-thanks master

Jews are hideous creatures.

Reminder that it only takes a 0.2% shift in US Public Opinion and the aid stops flowing.

Jews are white though, bruh.

GOYS! I mean.. GUYS!
Stop what you are doing right now and get over to the (((rebel media))) site!! our dear friend (((ezra))) is in dire need of our support!!!!
If you could just donate like 1 or 2 or even 10.. thousand shekels that would be great! and i swear he wont steal it this time!!!! HONEST!

realey truly honestly!!!! c'mon goys!!!
We can trust him! he even has a BASED BLEK MAN!! working for him!!

Stop with the slide threads you bored piece of shit, and I doubt you're not using a proxy, you fucking turkroach
S A G E
A
G
E

You are a good negro goyim. Thank you for staying in a western country and outbreeding wh*Te """people""" as to genocide them.

OH and our pooor (((lady loomer))) had her tires popped by some evil nazis!! we gonna need some more shekels for that too!!
2,000 should cover it!
THANKS GOYS!!

goys goys! ok.. here it is... Our lady (((loomer))) needs to infiltrate the white supremisisisss but her kike nose is too big and raises alarms! so what we are gonna need from you is just another 25,000 shekels!! LAST TIME HONEST!!
#SAVEMUHKIKENOSE

Fourth from the right is looking breddy gud

Dude, you do know that a tiny part of US elite is the last part of the West that still supports you?
The EU and UK, just like the Dems in the US are ready to throw you before the wolves.
You will witness during your own lifetime the destruction of Israel and the barbaric revenge of Muslims whom your ancestors have displaced.
I will watch it in my comfy chair in front of my TV and have a toast with a few friends and have good laugh.

topkek

White's have accepted Christ and carried his name to the ends of the Earth and spread His Glory far and wide so all ears may hear of his defeat over Death and Sin. Yet, some who claim your line today denounces the messiah and the Talmud writes unspeakable things about the Lord.

Everything you are, you have been given, the same way everything White's are, we have been given. The Synagogue of Satan prevails as cultural Zionism and Jewish supremacy and use these modern synagogues as bases to operate their globalist plans to usher in their Luciferian age.

These ((((Jews)))) as you call them are Luciferian fucks masquerading and use their practices as a cultural and ethnic identity rather than a religious one.

The truth is Jesus Christ, and the Truth shall set you free from this world.

>turk shitposter is kike
color me surprised