>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_battle_of_the_Waterloo_Campaign#Anglo-allied_Army_Order_of_Battle
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/900190702516269058
youtube.com/watch?v=x9rrlvrYmfU
missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA&searchLang=en_US&casedata=latest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)#Plots_and_skirmishes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil#Overview
nhentai.net/g/63257/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

MAGA

>those faces
Quintessentially british

>watching last nights rally
>blumf has been reading the same paragraph but 25 minutes but he keeps interrupting himself so he won't just fucking read it and move on
>so i wrote on saturday, that we condemn in the strongest possible...
>i wrote this, you know that right? but the media wont tell you that they're so dishonest
>strongest possible terms the hatred and violence
>but they won't tell you i wrote this. dishonest
>the neo nazis, the kkk
>but the media won't report that i wrote this

holy fucking autism he can't read a single sentence in full

>having a fucktoy factory instead of USA 2.0
and now we have this shit, thanks btw

if this abomination of a rally doesn't get that monster impeached nothing will

so a good relationship with Russia now is impossible?

How's that wall coming Trumptards?

>weapons sweep

gonna have to do something about that nose then

Can someone shoop the maga hat into this offended momij

Reminder that english longbow men were the equivalent of the holocaust for the french and anyone else who fought them.

Awoo, and checked.

amazing how he forgot the "both sides" part

I love Kellyanne.

>when you shitpost so hard you fracture reality and make a fictional secret agent a part of The President's security detail

i have a vagina now

The absolute state of the Left right now..

God damn that is just pathetic

uglyanne*

>not knowing about the English diaspora
The Anglo will still exist in this country, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

gawker is complaining about them doing it though

>forgot
That was intentional so the media would point out that he forgot and thus remind everyone that he said that.

>New Tax Reform
>New HealthCare Bill
>New Trade Deals
>New Infastructure
when?

>inb4 we shitpost so hard we make Momiji real

>are you awwoing me?

better get off the keyboard and clean out that """"vagina"""" of yours, subhuman

Reminder that the english are the equivalent of the holocaust whether you're on their side or not

Remember, none of this ever happened. Hillary is actually president. All you have to do is wake up....

There's no place like home...

Thanks, it kinda matches the style too

>somewhere a woman is being raped by a paki while these fags pretend to look for butterknives in the brush

BREAKING NEWS: Freddy Krueger and Jason Vohrees fighting at Camp Crystal Lake no one safe!

TRUMP: They are both bad guys, sad!

MSM:
TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW JASON VORHEES

TRUMP IS JASON VORHEES SYMPATHIZER

TRUMP IS LITERALLY JASON VORHEES

IMPEACH TRUMP FOR BEING JASON VORHEES

We joke so much about pizzagate and the kids and stuff, but it legit makes me so sad for those kids... these people are such evil people

Remember, you belong at t_d with your kike friends.

>TFW you've used Y'all'd've unironically.

He is spiritually protected.

Be nice.

The state of the United Kingdom.

The absolute fucking STATE of CNN

I painfully read the whole thing and they're literally throwing a temper tantrum because he said mean things about them

y'all'd've done the same thing too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_battle_of_the_Waterloo_Campaign#Anglo-allied_Army_Order_of_Battle

well more the "good people". but hey, maybe he didn't cause HE'S A SECRET RACIST?!

Scares the shit out of me. Got an 8 and 9yro and we're only 2hrs south of DC..

HE'S CALLING THEM OUT!
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/900190702516269058

Why not go further and get an actual Holocaust?

Yet another Asian being discriminated against by the Left. I wish Asians weren't so passive about this shit. Highest standards to be accepted into colleges which places a ceiling on the ones who want to make something of their lives and not run the fucking donut shop or nail salon like their parents but aren't hypermax smart like the stereotypes suggest.

What's hilarious is in my college for the cultural studies any Asian American class didn't count for the subject for graduation. Only Chicano, Afro-American, or Women's Studies (???). Shit's fucked up when as a POC you're discriminated by the fucking 'champions' of minorities because you're too successful to prove their narrative right.

This is supposedly a professional journalist

>tfw you used "howdy" ironically for a couple years before it became an unironic part of your vernacular and you realize how quintessentially american and perfect it is

that's pretty funny

I don't care about lefty outrage anymore, but how are average black voters responding to all this propaganda? Will they stay home in the next election or is it motivating them to support dems?

>ywn be able to afford a babies blood transfusion

CLINTON REVEALS THAT TRUMP LITERALLY RAPED HER ON STAGE

Great, Fluffy is shitposting on a proxy. Since at least one "Neocon Don" shill/shitposter will ride in on the rabid chihuahua's coattails, I'm going to leave this here as a reminder:

>muh drumpf is a neocohen look at these tweets and this speech
I've noticed something after reading several threads full of concern shills: all of the concern shills posting old Trump tweets and proclaiming he's a neocon (including molymeme) are being more deliberately dishonest than it may seem at first.
The tweets they are referring to are from 2011 to 2013, wherein Trump was advocating leaving Afghanistan.
Then in June 2014, ISIS as we know it formed.
We know that in 2015 Trump's opinion was "well I don't really like being there but we kind of have to stay because if we just leave it will create a power vacuum"
Fast forward to today where concern shills are deliberately ignoring a certain elephant with a black flag in the room in order to push their "TRUMP IS A NEOCOHEN" agenda (an agenda that is dishonest even if you only take his speech into question).

The timeline goes like this
>Trump wants out of Afghanistan
>Obama's fuckup in Iraq leads directly to ISIS's formation
>Trump realizes that "just pulling out" doesn't cut it, we have to stabilize the region first
>says so in 2015
>forward to now where he maintains that commitment and further BTFO's nation building and spreading democracy in favor of long-term stability
>faggots call him a neocon

Also note how none of these losers define "neocon" as anything other than "doing war shit", conveniently forgetting that neocon foreign policy includes nation building and regime change, which Trump has disavowed.
Trump is not a neocon, and he has not cucked out to [insert new boogeyman of the week]. Shills fuck off.

Why is CNN such trash?

reminder that NCMEC located 9 miles south of washington DC conceals the identities of children missing in Virginia.

every other state has 100% of their pictures, Virginia has about HALF.....

missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA&searchLang=en_US&casedata=latest

It's sick stuff. Keep your kids safe.

Fight smarter, not harder.

Only because he's a minority.

fucking pedo ass fucking cosmopolitan bias fuckers

>this kills the /ptg/ kike

WHAT, TRUMP ACTUALLY CONDEMNED VIOLENCE ON BOTH SIDES!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You missed Ron Paul, you shill.

Mississippi reporting

who else says "make the air blow" when you want them to turn on the AC?

kekkele'd

They were caught with their pants down in November and they can't think rationally anymore

> The worst part about english longbowmen was they would work in squads in melee where they would wrestle a french knight to the ground and use a knife to carve into their armpits where they bleed to death, thousands of french knights suffered this fate.

Unironically those low hundred English longbowmen our oldest ally kept loaning us is the reason we kept our independence.

Portugal has its share of amusing tales as well. Here is a funny one, Battle of Cochin, 140 Portuguese held about 80 000 poos without losing a single life.

>In one of the more infamous instances (reported by Correia, pp. 474–75), the Zamorin determined on a night attack. The troops were to cross a ford near Palurte, hitherto unutilized because it was within shot range of the anchored Portuguese caravels. But at night, the caravels would not see them and the troops could wade across.

> That evening, two Calicut armies set out – the vanguard to go first, and give a torch signal to the second army to advance after they had crossed the ford. But as usual, Pacheco got wind of the plan.
> And not long after the vanguard started their march, Pacheco gave the pre-arranged torch signal himself and got the second army to advance prematurely.
> The vanguard, thinking they were being ambushed from behind by a Cochinese column, turned around and attacked the second army. In the dark of the night, the two armies of Calicut did not notice they were fighting each

In short: Portuguese sicced the first wave against the second and watched them massacre themselves
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)#Plots_and_skirmishes

God I hope ol' Bush suffers

When the Day of the Rope comes I will personally lead the divisions who'll be stringing up these propagandists.

The lower left can accurately be summed up in one simple word. Barbarians.

Agreed cant wait for this retards to see the light or fuck off the reddit

Escalate it and say things like "I came to work by way of..."

this
fuck you, based nigger, am I right?

Low energy!
It's like they're not even trying any more.

F R E S H
T O
D E A T H

They have nobody but themselves to blame. When Portugal left Brazil for good it was 1822 (the U.S. was what, about 40 years old?) and Brazilian economy was not that smaller than the contemporary U.S. one. [1]

> The Brazilian per capita income in 1880 was similar to the one of the United States and in 1890 was of $770 (in 1990 US dollars).

> To give an idea of the economic potential of the country during the Empire, if “it had been able to keep the level of productivity achieved in 1780 and managed to increase exports at a pace equal to the one verified in the second half of 19th century, its per capita income in 1950 would be comparable to the average per capita income the Western European countries, and the country would not have fallen so much behind the others”.

If they fucked up after we left that's not our problem. They could be great, they have everything but squandered their gifts.

In short: when Portugal left Brazil it was bigger than the US, now it is not even the best latin american country.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil#Overview

>someone got paid to write that
That's subpar even by Shitposting standards

trump hysteria they actually think it is right be for a trump genocide

READ YOUR FUCKING E-MAILS STEVE
we aren't using nu-pol or T_D this week

They are truly lost souls. Stuck in a perpetual election night re-enactment in their heads, the one time they felt real joy. It's actually quite tragic.

ever sweetened coffee with brownie mix?

worked better than I was expecting

any chance that this ain't fictional anymore?
nhentai.net/g/63257/1/

And they will keep getting away with it. Forever and ever.

KELLI WARD ON FOX

FEMALE ALEX JONES

Sup Forums just got knocked out

That fucking rag is still alive?

>petrol sniffing Australian ape posting shill bullshit and pretending he knows American politics
Hilarious. Tell Steve Irwin I said h- oh wait that miserable cunt died

tfw use it on a nearly daily basis

this should really scare the shit out of you.

>I made this 9 months ago
>New number is almost 300

This kills /ptg/

>that pic
Jesus there's still 3 and a half years to go and I'd already consider this presidency a resounding success if only for the illegals arrested, border crossings down, and sanctuary cities being brought to heel

they just changed their name to gizmodo

>you must be a leftypol shill if you oppose the things Sup Forums has always opposed