Why do niggers and shitskins own this particular breed?

Why do niggers and shitskins own this particular breed?

>"I know how you feel lil nigga sometimes I go off the rails an' attack someone too.."

ikr?! it's always big ol "tough guys" with tattoos who own pitbulls.
usually half of them end up getting mauled because they can't take care of a dog. natural selection.

The pit-bull has been hijacked because it was bred to be the best working dog. They are extremely loyal to their master, and have specific genetics that make it good at Pit Fighting. Niggers and Spics have hijacked them to use in their sick sport.

Ya except they bite the face of their owner without hesitation

Best working dog haha!

Based cat

They don't, you're confusing Frankenstein staffordshire bull terriers with American pit bull terriers.

Fuck the pitbull, and fuck the cat. Was the adult scared of the cat too?

Pitbull dindu nuffin
Gud doge
Need mo' money fo' mo' trainin'

>and fuck the cat
No, fuck you.

that cat is based fuck you fag

If you can actually train the dog, they're amazing gaurd dogs. The problem is that most people (I'd say 98%) can't or won't put the time into trying it

Why are catfags so obnoxious? They always have to remind you that "cats are the best". Jesus, let it go. They're for ugly old hags.

You are a literal retard.

It was originally bred to fight with other dogs. Hence the name PIT bull.

Only after the sport was banned were they used like other bulldogs.

>j-just train it

It was also bred to be very nice to humans. They're top tier solo dogs or can be raised with other dogs from a puppy.

My doberman also beats the fuck out of my pit in play fights. Full cerebral domination.

>why do violent, uncontrollable animals like other violent, uncontrollable animals
I dunno man

A well trained one can be very obedient and a good companion. They've been bred to have a specific purpose and an untrained one can be very violent and very destructive, definitely very dangerous.

But pittbulls, I wouldn't want around my family either.

>Welcome to /po/
>1488
>kill all non whites
>liberals are pussies that want to destr-
>OH SHIT A 55lb PET RUN

JUST TRAIN IT BRO!

They were outlawed here because we don't have guns to shoot them.

birds of a feather...

How you look at blacks and pitbulls is how we Muslims look at all dog owners and their dogs. Such dirty animals, they cant even clean up after themselves. Get a cat instead.

It's funny because Muslims and spics own pitbulls too.

cats are for low test numales and women faggots

Liberals won't eat your grandma's face when she sleeps and are usually physically weaker than a 55lb pet.

>55lbs
These things can easily be 100lbs+

Inshallah.