People are waking up

>be me going to work this morning
>overhear coworkers at my job talking about last nights rally
>they are very very non political or at least do not talk about it in the 4 years I've worked here
>hear them talking about how dishonest the media is portraying what trump actually said
>one says she is very liberal and stuff but the lying is irritating and insulting and the violence is obvioisly coming from the left
>says she was called a racist on Twitter this morning for pointing this out
>says she is done with all the mob violence and will never vote democrat or watch cable news again
>other person is in agreement and is disgusted by people trying to erase the founding fathers and constitution
The left has completely lost all sanity and lumped everyone that isn't a raging lefty into the Nazi box. They will never win another election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L44yik-CzQM
youtu.be/bfHQz19rIZA
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s
youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vixh-Aky57M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only you knew the power we wield.

Why does the left dominate main stream social media so much? Is it really just the owners of them and celebrities being lefties? Sometimes reading shit online makes me think everyone's a fucking commie, but in real life it's just not nearly true.

The mere election of trump, and trump being president, and behaviour of Media, Fbi, Cia etc, is exposing that the situation in USA was fucked.

Lefties are simply social retards puppeted, who believe they are fighting for justice.

Those who control the flow of information are failing at shaping reality.

youtu.be/L44yik-CzQM

BUMP

>Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

—Theodore Dalrymple, “Our Culture, What’s Left Of It”

wish it were true but i have a hard time believing ur story OP =[

it sounds so... perfect.

You, sir, have been checked.

It's true for what it is worth. I can't speak for everyone but those two have been awoken to what the media is doing. They really fucked up last night with the coverage.

The (((network owners))) are not left wing, but they really want you to be.

Jews own the media

I mean, even my own friend I know, who says he doesn't like what Trump says sometimes, say that the raging left he sees on Fagbook all the time, tries to start fights with him, and tries to get him to fight them. He even said they threatened to dox him, all because he didn't religiously accept their opinion. Shits fucked man.

I think this is accurate. Part of the globalist plan is to make it seem as if there is much more support for their agenda than there really is. Because the media keeps lying over and over and over I'm sure some people really believe The Resistance is strong. Reality is the Resistance are fringe lunatics being brainwashed by Obama and his band of criminals.

fake and gay

It's crazy OP, I just started working in a restaurant last week with a staff of about 15 total, and three of them that I know of are crypto-nationalists.

Don't believe any MSM agenda, we are becoming a majority and it terrifies the heebs,

This should also be a message for the right, if you want to win, keep voting people that make leftists reveal themselves.

A cuckservative like Bush trying to middle-ground his way out of conflicts will not spur the totalitarian ways of the left.

>The left has completely lost all sanity and lumped everyone that isn't a raging lefty into the Nazi box

I told you we didn't need to do jack shit. They're defeating themselves.

Just look at the MASSIVE overreaction from Google and others after a rally of 300 people goes south. They're out there banning people for being anti-feminist or immigration critical or any number of slightly off mainstream opinions. People who hate nazis for the most part. People who hate even being compared with them. By using "YOU'RE A NAZI, NO INTERNET FOR YOU" level reasoning they've suddenly galvanized even middling centrist and anti-SJW liberals into one group with the actual nazis of Daily Stormer.

That's the kind of victory you could only dream of, if you oppose the liberal agenda. There's literally nothing the populists or right could have done that would be this effective.

It's called the "silent majority" for a reason.

They don't understand the irony either. They act more like real Nazis than the neo-nazi hooligans.

>Dad was a Commie
>Mother was a Jew

Was he adopted? It's rare you see them break their own conditioning.

On normiebook shitposting groups that are meant to be politically neutral, people seem to be overwhelming in support of Trump, against leftism and against EssJayDubbayoos which are associated with the left. Leftists like to try to bait normies into arguments where they'll say something politically incorrect for them to report and get postblocked. But the problem is, they're either too obvious or too inflammatory to begin with and already that doesn't look good for them. So at the cost of a normie being unable to post stale memes for two days, they have created another proto Sup Forumsack.

I don't even go out of my way to redpill anymore. People are just coming to these conclusions on their own. I think we're seeing the Streisand effect on a global scale. The more the elite left and the useful idiots (hi there shills!) try to silence people, the worse they look and the more our side is vindicated.

((()))

at least trust in (((media))) is at an all time low, and still falling

nuts incinerated

Because social media plays into humans natural need to be accepted and liked. Like when a girl post something and gets tons of likes. It's a dopamine rush like a drug. The lefts position on the internet is very accepted because it's basically a feel good lie. "We are all the same we should all come together and love each other." Of course this is not true but people like the way it sounds so people like it. People who have right wing opinions or just post truth about the world that people don't want to hear get ridiculed it's very hard to do that for long because the ridicule wears you down. That's why it seems like the internet has so many lefties because they aren't allowed to be loud where most conservatives just keep quite to save face.

Pic related from one of Andrew brietbarts books

Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake. All we ever had to do was sit back and eat tendies. Let BLM keep burning down their own neighborhoods, let antifa keep fighting their controlled oposition. They wont ever succeed because they have no tangable victory conditions. It happens every time real comunisum is attempted.

Are allowed to be loud*

Good post my fellow autist, bumped.

15 people
3 are natsoc

becoming majority

lmao no one is afraid of larping virgins, britfag

Yah but dude...

You got to see that nut shot again.

youtu.be/bfHQz19rIZA

>t. terrified heeb

I bet you are new here

Nationalist =/= Natsoc you fucking retard

>English Nationalist
>NatSoc
confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.
I've been there a week, at least three of them that I know so far are CRYPTO-nationalists, they won't be openly racist because if you offend the wrong person your career will get fucked.
a year ago there would have been maybe 1 at tops, that's a 3x increase in a year. In two more years it would be 15/15

triggered

So all of you are pussies afraid to stand up for what you believe in? well done, crypto whatever fags

The left is still in control of political correctness. Most right wing opinions are nearly by definition liable to ruffle some feathers, so people choose not to express them in mixed company.

>hurr durr why don't you go around calling your customers niggers and lose your job
Have you ever had a career?

The Left VS Right narrative nearly collapsed during the last election as we all saw what a sham both parties can be. They nearly lost to a third party for the first time in decades.
Ever since, this hardcore Left VS Right narrative has been driven upon the masses to regain faithful members on both sides, even though they both tend to work towards the same overarching goals (globalism/war).
Do not fall for the shite. NOW is the time to be voting/supporting third parties more than ever while we let these dinosaurs die.

i dont think he has if hes making such a suggestion.

He must be one of the stupidest people ever to make such a suggestion and think its okay. ZERO business skills, what a fool.

The mass media overtook the role of the church that is why it was so powerful for a long time. The internet is the printing press of the modern age and allows information to flow freely outside the control of the state run media. It is now difficult to create the reality by the use of old media because people are no longer listening to them in the same numbers as they used to.

They have already come up with new methods though and now use Facebook and Twitter as social control by removing information that is critical of the establishment view while propping up supporters of their own reality. They also use artists and actors as political tools to encourage people to conform and follow the reality of their idols. Or stars rather, they are called stars because they are the beacon which the people use to navigate life. When the establishment create and control the stars they can chose where the people navigate.

Epic

It's funny too, because I didn't even think his speech was that good. The only reason I can think of that the media went apeshit is that it appears he intends to act as his own fourth estate, and now everyone's having a laff.

*pussy shot

These fucking chosen people jews really overplayed their hand, and they actually thought they could erase the history of white people in the USA under guise of outrage.

He probably got permanently shut out of a lucrative money scam that he was expecting to participate in.

That humiliation, to a Jew, is so great that he will angrily expose the Jewish scams all over the world. Lesson: Never, ever, ever, underestimate the Jewish quest for shekels.

youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
>celebrities
An Open secret youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s

I wonder where he learned that trick.

(((msm)))

Yup

According to studies the majority of voters are centrists, and the media and the democrat party has completely lost them by now

I think it must be desperation, they are throwing all the propaganda they have at this point, but it's having the opposite effect

Truly something else is shaping reality now. Something memetic.

What have we awoken?

i guess when you're scare the kikes shitless they really start to show their hand, eh? crazy shit.

Spread, Seeing is believing. The raw footage does not lie: youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM

The fifth estate, my dude.

I sweat i saw this very post something like a month or two ago.

Whos world is this? OUR WORLD!

Commies get off our PLANET!!! REEEEEE

Jews own the media

Jews have tremendous power over both the democrat and Republican Party

Jews run our financial system.

Basically we are completely controlled by Jews.

Jews aren't us, they have no loyalty to our people and do not have any shame in lying cheating or stealing.

I wish non of this were true but it's true.

Jews were kicked out of European nations/cities/states over 300 times

>retards with no ability for critical thought regurgitate propaganda and vow to vote R

wowie zowie

S I L E N T M A J O R I T Y
I
L
E
N
T

M
A
J
O
R
I
T
Y

Prepare to get punched, nazis.

Ugh don't lump us in with those morons.

I just want a cute twink house maid, why is that so wrong.

I hope you're not afraid of heights

>People are waking up
It has been much easier to insert time release red pills. I have had them work in as little as minutes, and a few that are taking a few weeks....It just requires the right thing to be said that will keep people watching. During the elections it was simple. Everyone I knew was planted with red-pills about the polls being fabricated due to statistical fact.

It was a really somber day the next day for everyone at work who disagreed with me. They warmed up to concepts presented over the next few weeks.

Basically my whole job site got insta-Trumped because of a few things I said. It does not have to be forceful.

But yes. Normies are waking up on their own. I warned my wife about this. This is almost as scary as the left acting like animals.

Do you know why the media etc try to keep normies content? What is going to happen when most of America has had enough. They downplay the significance of his win. Most counties in the USA support him.

The insane liberal left is ruining the Democrats. Bernie's new party has split them further. They are losing funding.

Checked!

Praise Kek! What a time to be alive!

You are one of those morons.

Algorithms ,user...
They are "wagging the dog" online
To fuck w/your head

>They nearly lost to a third party for the first time in decades.
They did.

Trump ran as a republican because he knew that was what it took to win. He was a registered democrat for ever.

This election was really about people having the shits of the establishment. There is no other way to play it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vixh-Aky57M

Is there any proof this was even Antifa? Common sense says yes, but there's no visual evidence and one of them even has an American flag tshirt (must be a nazi).

You misquoted me. My pic was only there to prove that Hitler himself admitted he was a liar, yet his followers don't seem to know it.

Antifa are the only ones that attack police like that

Thank god I was able to escape that poogressive cult when i moved away from California.

We need to build an underground railway to Texas to save the rest.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You reap what you sow. If you push for your country to be flooded with adult third world males from a warzone I just can't have any sympathy for you when you get raped and beaten to death by an adult third world male from a warzone.

I have a new slogan but cant shoop for shit
>GOOD NIGHT COMMIE PLIGHT

The media doubling down is a good thing because it red pills the normies

You're taking that quote out of context. He wasn't advocating lying. He was condemning lying. They lied about the big lie!

>But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
>All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
>It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
>Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[

This is bullshit. Antifa is not communist, it's anti-Nazi and takes anyone who's anti-Nazi, including communists.

Antifa has nothing to do with party affiliation, its purpose is to prevent violence.

oh really?

>its purpose is to prevent violence

This

>its purpose is to prevent violence.

Fun fact the Berlin wall was called the antifascist protection wall in the communist DDR. The entire western world is fascist according to the communists.

BUMP UP THE JAM

STILL RIDING THAT WAVE FROM LAST NIGHT

>WILL HE PARDON ME?!
>IVE GOT MY INHALERS
>IVE GOT MY INHALERS
>WILL HE PARDON MEEEE?!?!?!?!
>THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!!!
>THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!

AHAHAHAHA

Yes. Pic related.

>its purpose is to prevent violence
Do you need more?

Violence against those whose ideology is to cause more violence is a valid way to prevent violence.

Alt-Lefties are crazy

>hear them talking about how dishonest the media is portraying what trump actually said
Even the ADL agrees.
This is what the kike who was monitoring Sup Forums last night tweeted

The first pic you quoted was a random guy being stabbed for having the wrong haircut.
The second picture was a cop doing his job.
I guess this old man you guys beat with a club was you preventing violence too