Mods

can you please take control of your own board and ban the faggots who keep nigger posting dicks.

Mods are antifa shills.

>the last uma delicia with internet
>I must upload all of my nigger cock for posterity

why do you store fat niggers pics on your computah?

It's Alefantis

Check out what he's trying to slide

I second this motion.

I appreciate you deleting his threads, but just ban him already

This. Mods are cucks.

the mods will do no such thing, they are ok with this

mods do your job or gtfo this board

to remind myself each day how lucky i am to be fit and white

> report
> hide
> move on

i think you're lying

THICC

remember when there was no cool down

post urself fggt lets see that stronk communist bod

I'm going to fucking riot and there won't be a thing you mods can do if I start.

He's so starved and weak that he can't even pick up a camera.

mods have zero control against bot spammers.

>assuming it isn't being done by some of the mods themselves

hell, i don't even own a camera

niggers dicks are the only reason I browse Sup Forums

Just ignore them or use a filter.

No.

I'm going to try to become a mod here. I'm on here all the time anyways and I'm tired of all the bullshit threads.

Weird, I hadn't noticed.

Mods are compromised.

Your fucking problem for not applying for a Mod position when it was asked they needed new Mods for months. Lefties, being the meddling-on-everything power-hungry neurotic militants they are flooded the appliances and now we have this crap.

TFW she will never hold my dick as a pole

>implying someone here would get even a janitor position

>and they still ban me for varg threads

That guy tried MMA once. He quit after got btfo by a white manlet in his first fight lol.

I don't think it would be fair on the rest of Brazil to filter the flag, but I am giving it some serious consderation, so let's hope some action is taken

Umm what thread did you find that in

updated

Are you offended by big black cocks? Why?

>browsing catalog
>see this post
>realize that yes, there are 25 separate threads with nigger dicks
>didn't notice a single one before you mentioned it
What the fuck? It's like the gorilla basketball video, but with dicks.

I'm not implying this isn't the case on Sup Forums but Sup Forums is pure Neofag cancer and I'm pretty sure most of the mods are in on it. I've been banned on Sup Forums despite not breaking any rules.

>types in BLACK in the filter list
>42 threads filtered
This board is dead

THIS; MODS ARE THE ONES POSTING THE DICKS

i dont care, WE ARE WINNING BIG LEAGUE!!

I got banned the other day for posting in a thread making fun of the steve bannon "bad optics" spam. the mods here are as misdirected as they are overwhelmed with spam

I experienced the same thing. I'm just blind to the spam now, I guess.

No shit, unless the mods like black cock.

>slightest example of Bogposting or a slightly non-political (but still political) joke
1 month ban
>constantly spamming black cocks to the point where the board is essentially /bbc/
absolutely nothing, and mod cooperation

Do your fucking jobs, mods.

the mods giveth and the mods taketh

Amazing how the can filter ban Benjamin Fishbein but the same black penor copypasta gets posted dozens of times. I do believe BBC is from mods now

The answers is this: use the report button. Mods aren't just watching the board all the time. They're watching the report queue more than anything, so go ahead and add the post(s) in question to that queue and then wait. Don't engage the poster in any way at all. Trolls thrive on attention and if you're actually just being an idiot reporting something you don't like you're likely to end up banned yourself for false reporting and generally being a pain in the ass. Report and then do nothing. Super easy.