Do I off myself??? Serious Question Guys. I don't know how to Cope with this

So I just fed my raw DNA data into MyHeritage.com and the results are clearly terrifying. My whole life i have had nothing but contempt and hatred for das Juden and now today i find this...............what does one do? Hoe does one go on living? Do i off myself? Or do i continue living in denial and join BLM???? Please i need help here.

No. the Jews behind that website want everyone to think they are a small part Jewish or African, so they mess with the results to fuck with your head.

You should've started contemplating suicide the moment you saw how much of a Balkanite you are.

Oh thank god, i knew something was up. No way im a god damn Juden. At least they didn't say i was african.Thank the lord

spbp

says a Serb. What is your problem bro? What's wrong with out people?

This.

Also how do you know this? What if I am a dirty sheckle loving Jew?

Balkan people are a fine people with a huge amount of hot bitches.

Serb is just angry because albanians are stealing his homeland.
Most of the balkans remains unpussified, its good.

listen to me you retard
balkan people are dinarids
dinarids are an ancient mix of alpinids and mediterranids
you're also 1/3 clearly mediterran, it literally doesn't matter that one of your ancestors from the 16th century came from ukraine/poland
will tell you more later

Well I'm Macedonian does this mean that greeks are full of shit when they say we have no connection to Alexander the Great since i am also 30% Greek...........Does this mean I Wuz Also Kaingz?????????

>1% North European.
>white

So we are a great honorable people then?? Does this mean We Wuzzzz Kaingzzzzzz?

hahahahah When did i ever claim i was "White"?

Contemplating suicide is Balkan pastime.

Macedonians have been fed all sorts of cultural lies so they can further detach from their bulgarian roots.
Alexander was greek.

Yes faggot but i am also genetically very greek..............

you're probably part Jew, tons of gypsie yids intermixed in europe, so you're actually pretty likely to have some if you're european
being Jewish is about frame of mind more than blood, plenty of shills like the clintons end up jewier than blood jews

I feel like Bulgarians mixed with some other shit tier race and not the greeks. So i don't really want any connection to you guys. Also just because we speak the same language it doesn't mean we have the same genetics. You guys remind me of gypsies.

30% isnt even half of 65, so start posting those 3 moreta memes.

That disgusts me to know an ancestor was retarded enough to fuck a jew woman............what a fucking traitor. He ruined our perfect bloodline for ever..........

i feel like 30% is enough for me to claim that We Wuzzzzzzzzzzz Kaingzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Also alot of greeks are mixed with us and vice versa. So the Blakan peoples are very closely genetically linked especially Us and Greeks. But you Bulgars need to fuck off you're a whole different shit tribe.

We dont really want any connection with the greeks, but tough, you exist.

could be worse desu, could be far worse

Seems like youre in denial of your origin my confused bulgarian friend.

Aren't you guys some West Asian tribe that came to the Balkans???????

Oh fuck man sorry to hear you're a nigger..........then id for sure off myself.

yes we wuz kangz but that's not relevant
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion
I'm talking about your supposed confusion
ashkenazi jews are european jews, even if they came from the middle east (which they probably didn't, look up khazars) their middle eastern heritage got washed out a long time ago
also look up mischlings

hahahaha nice evidence bro. So we we're part of your shit empire at one point so that makes us West Asian gypsies??? Fuck off. Go take a genetic test and if we have similar results then yes i will call you my Bulgarian brother till then fuck off with your retard tier evidence. So with that logic Egyptians are romans??? Since Rome conquered Egypt that makes them Roman right....................hahaha nice logic

We came and united 2 other tribes then we waz kangz of the balkanz n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Are you trying to find a straw to grasp and still tell us how blacked we are?

balkans isnt white

buy a spedic strimmel, grow some pehot and start singing hava nagalila.

you're a Jew, a hook nose, a Hebe, a kike, a Schmuel and a Schlomo.

deal with it.

>31.6% South European
you might as well be a nigger. whats up jamal?

After about six generations your family tree is big enough that you;re distantly related to most of the planet
Any ethnicity under 5% means that it's highly unlikely anyone from that group is a DIRECT descendant, which is what we're more concerned about

Youre the one speaking about mixed races. And you wonder why youre not 65% greek.

What more evidence than your own result do you need.

Go kill yourself then..........

>it's the Jew's fault that I'm Jewish

Looks about half mexican. Could be worse.

>plays andromeda
>is a redditor

Kys desu senpai tachi

Slavish untermensch be gone.

Thanks man i slowly need to accept this. I will soon begin making "You're not white" posts on /pol that when ill know that i have fully accepted my Juden heritage.

look at how fucking beta and pathetic this place is making you people. "Omg I took a blood test, should I KILL MYSELF?"

You people are fucking retarded. Go outside.

It's also worth noting that the genetic markers they use to determine "ashkenazi" are from thousands of years before they actually became Jews, back when they were regular whites on the steppe
TL;DR: It's a Jewish trick

You're 2%. It just means one of your great-great-great grandparents was a yid.

Look on the bright side. You could just be a nigger. I am pale as paper and have di-chromatic blue/green eyes, brunette hair, but don't let it fool you. I am a nigger through and through.

Should I even bother trying to 1488?

LITERALLY TURNING INTO A CULT NOW.

RED ALERT: WAKE UP POL TARDS

test is too expensive, stop advertising here and come up with an affordable product

yes but the blood test revealed to me that I'm a Juden.................are you not understanding the gravity of the situation........now i have to start believing in the Holocaust.

Oh yeah that's a nightmare that i can't even imagine. Have you joined BLM yet?

It's just LARP you hysterical moron.

No such thing in the states, the rabbi have made sure of that.

good man, that's the only way you'll be able to handle this.

move to New York and open a deli btw.

This is mine. I was raised thinking I was Southern by the Grace of God Anglo. My whole life before me, and they tell me I'm a turk. We can't decide who were are allahu akbar

nah you're just our rape baby. still better than being an an*lo amerimutt

100$ too much for you Goy??????????

Trump is larping as president?

.. sure, why not.

well, you have a friend right here:

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence you inbred hick

hahahah "Rape Baby" with 0 Middle Eastern Blood you trash. I honestly don't get why turks roaches even come on this board. Don't you know we all hate you un-ironically........Also def not a rape baby fuck off

Oh can't wait to start hording Sheckles.

Most people have Ashkenazi Jew in them they made sure to get around

Say it loud fellow turk!

Nah, icenigger. Anglos usually have 25% irish blood, 30-40% english/anglo anglo, and the rest northern germanic.

What traitors ruining my perfect Kaingz bloodline

West asian is a europe/caucasus category. It's just ancient. You aren't part turk.

I thought you said you were a Turk, but hey.. Celt is, after all, a step up from Turk.

We can all agree that the Turk is a plague on all of Europe. Always has been always will be. On top of having shit non Euro genetics they are also Muslim yet they claim to be "Europeans" and want to join the EU. What scum. What's worse is the Germans are so insane they will probably allow this.........

lol, you really did a test? seriously who the fuck need this? i know where im coming from.

Take it then pussy.......Takes balls to find out if you're part nigger or jew.

If you have a low percentage of """le based askenazi""" genes it's more likely it's a coincidence than real jew genes. Jews being a minority which was around for a long time in Europe means that Huwhites bred into the jewish genes.

Ashkenazis being a pretty well researched genetic group means that some white genes are being attributed to being """jewish""". Even though they are just genes that have been introduced into the jewish genepool by whites mixing with Jews.

If you have somwhere below 5% jewish genes it's most likely that you never had a Jew in your genetic lineage but rather that some of your genetic cousins mixed his genes into the Jewish lineage.

I'm a retard and an aspie so I'm bad at explaining. But I'm sure someone more verbally intelligent can explain this to you brainlets.

No it dosnt.