CANADA: 3,800 illegal border crossers in first two weeks of august, "tent city" in Ontario

archive.fo/asR4c

>Cornwall, Ont., seeks answers from Ottawa about 'tent city' for asylum seekers
>Bradley Nuttley, the municipality's emergency response chief, described how the Canadian Forces was building "a tent city for lack of a better word" on the corner of a lawn of a tiny, privately run conference centre. It is to provide temporary accommodation for 500 people for the coming months while they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.

>About 3,800 people crossed into Quebec in the first two weeks of August following the 2,996 who crossed in July after the Trump administration said it may end "temporary protected status" for Haitians in the U.S. following their country's massive 2010 earthquake.

>Bradley Nuttley, the municipality's emergency response chief, described how the Canadian Forces was building "a tent city for lack of a better word" on the corner of a lawn of a tiny, privately run conference centre. It is to provide temporary accommodation for 500 people for the coming months while they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.
>Scott Bardsley, a spokesman for Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, said the Canada Border Services Agency conducted security screening on the new arrivals and "they are admissible to Canada, they are not being detained."

Double the immigration in just two weeks. Are you ready for the migrant flood, leafs?

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/08/09/canada-in-fact-removed-special-status-for-haitians-long-before-the-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not proud enough to deny that we need help with sorting this oUT because clearly our pm is too much of a virtue signaling asshole to do anything about it.
Burgers we need your help here.

what is the ethnicity of these migrant refugees to Canada?

are they Mexicans, Africans, or Haitians?

If they were white, they would be staying in an apartment while their paperwork was being processed.

Mexicans, Africans, and Haitians depend on government gibs for survival.

A related question: Can Canada move this "tent city" to the Yukon Territory for the next 6 months? would be great seeing how many of these migrants could survive a Canadian winter in a tent.

Almost exclusively Haitian.

So you have two categories (generally) of illegal aliens in the US: people who crossed the US border illegally, and people who entered the US on a valid document (e.g. visa) and overstayed.

Haitians are one such group that frequently enters the US on tourist visas and then refuse to leave after they expire.

Under bush some come, more under Obama. And then the earthquake hits Haiti in 2010. Obama grants temporary protected status, regularly extended, to the Haitians. If you were in the US before Jan 21, 2010 (extended later to July 23, 2011), while the status is in effect you won't be deported and you can even get an EAD (work authorization) in the US. This is regularly extended like clockwork...

Up until Trump comes into office. Obama did his last extension of 6 months in November 2016, expiring May 2017. Trump's admin looks at the situation and forcing all of these people out with no warning isn't quite fair or good looking. So they extend it one last time by six months to November 2017, warning all the Haitians that they should use this time to plan their departure from the US.

The Haitians are freaking out, most are economic migrants (illegally entering countries with better economies). They would rather be in Canada then go back to Haiti.

If the Haitians tried at an airport/train station/drive through/walk over border crossing, they would be denied entry to Canada.

But if they illegally cross at Roxham Road in Champlain, NY, then once they set foot on Canadian soil they lose their status in the US, so Canada can't turn them around. They apply for asylum, and once they actually get processed, they can appeal any denial of their asylum claim on hardship for time spent in Canada (especially if they have an anchor baby on Canadian soil in the interim).

Good info, thanks.

prepare for a Hatian Canadian baby boom.

If they allow them to stay, it will be a disaster for both of our countries. Not only does it undermine US immigration policies, but it signals to all of the third world that they can pass through the US and cross our northern border. More human trafficking and smuggling though the cartel network. Now I understand the NAFTA superhighways from Mexico to Canada. They've probably been planning for this for a long time.

We had a Haitian immigration problem too, they caused a huge amount of problems and most of them got killed, Liberal news media blamed it on racism till local newspapers started to post the problems they caused in their cities and why they kept getting arrested and killed.

>Go full dindu on a armed guy
>Get killed
Who would have told.

>Haitians
>Lead a slave revolt, genocide whites "we are free now"
>Hundreds of years later country still a shithole
>Now want to move to a former white ccolony

Problem is for them Canada has the kind of border control trump has been pushing for. They can come here but it's extremely difficult to actually become a citizen or get refugee status. We ended our ban on Haitian deportations two years ago. So there coming here just to get sent back home

I remember reading the immigration minster, said over 50% of them will probably end up being deported to Haiti.

torontosun.com/2017/08/09/canada-in-fact-removed-special-status-for-haitians-long-before-the-us

>have a profession, seek job and future citizenship
>get rejected
>literal niggers just walk into the country as if it's nobody's business
>"they are admissible to Canada"
Now I'm seriously considering coming to Canada via tourist visa and then roleplay a chechen gay or something and stay.

WHy the fuck would you want to come here? Every day is a living hell in this progressive liberal shithole.

You haven't read that the estimate is that it will take 11 YEARS to process their application? Plenty of time to pop out an anchor baby or otherwise claim hardship (e.g. "I've been in Canada SOOOO long".)

Because my shithole is much worse, that's why.

lmao how cute. We had that nearly per day for some time what they have in two weeks.

good post lad

You don't know what you're saying. Nothing is worse than being an immigrant.

2 plus 2 is a femela dick -tier post.

Guess you could say it was pretty

NUTT(LE)Y

C-Canada YESS!!

I know that what you typed out made sense to you, but I have no clue what you're trying to say.

i'm at the pub.

you're a canadian you belive in female dicks and dog fucking no cares what makes sense to you m8.

You sound like the Sup Forums mod my brother often talks to me about.

Yeah you have more chance by pretending to be gay than to have any skills nowadays. Try a fake gay marriage or some shit for more oppression point.

If they ever want to deport you then just call the media and make a sob story.

>literally English diaspora
you're a fucking retard, but you're not the biggest because the biggest retards are immigrants.