ATTENTION TEXAN ANONS!! WE ARE GETTING A HAPPENING!! STAY STORM COMFY

ATTENTION TEXAN ANONS!! WE ARE GETTING A HAPPENING!! STAY STORM COMFY

khou.com/weather/hurricane-statement_55559867/466688013

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNaXdLWt17A
weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-storm-hurricane-harvey-gulf-of-mexico-forecast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>falling for the windy Jew

Wut

Daily reminder that Houston was literally built on a swamp

A

FUCKING

SWAMP

youtu.be/aNaXdLWt17A

>tfw on the 6th floor of my building

Time to get /comfy/

I'm in the inner loop, fourth floor of my building. Where you at?

Houston anons will remember this

I hope you fucks are ready. Allison wasn't shit.

Wet niggers from Houston incoming.
Can we just send'em back to New Orleans?

Anyone want to do a Sup Forums meetup in Galveston?

It's not going to spin back up into a hurricane. Minor wind with some rain. We've gotten like 4 tropical waves/depressions that have "hit" us here in central Florida this year so far, and ain't shit happened yet. It won't be anything like Ike was (I went 3 fucking weeks without power innawoods), or when Allison dumped like 20 inches on the city.

We should have attacked when we had them all together

According to the Weather Channel the Houston metro area will get 10-12 inches of rain, and those are just the early predictions

On a side note I am a white Houstonian who owns a flood company in Houston, let it rain

Are you hiring?

Remember not to swim in the flood water. Great way to get cholera.

I'm in midtown

My fucking parents dragged me to reliant on my 13th to help with the katrina spill over. They had me checking bags for weapons.
>the smell my god

Not at the moment but our competitor Servpro always is. Though I would always suggest going to plumbing school instead of getting into this industry, employees usually make shit and the work sucks.

I'm not a poo in loo so I obviously know better

I once tried to venture into Midtown but I saw a shit ton of homeless underneath the 610 loop and I turned around.

Interstate?
Your subcontractors are always great at demoing shit, and terrible and not breaking shit that's not supposed to be demoed.

I live in kyle, is that shit headed my way? the grade here is flat AF.

its only going to get to tropical storm status you dumb nigger.

>scared of rain

Galveston here. Gonna either head south or just paddle out tomorrow to surf.

I feel your feel

I'm here, meet up this evening? Float bar?

No this is a family business in SE Houston, we're having trouble competing with the larger companies so we're down to 2 employees who aren't family.

We are also moving away from flood jobs and doing more mold restoration/testing lately.

Fucking Katrina niggers ruined this town.

I was thinking about doing a meetup during landfall

Also
>implying everyone posting here is at least 21

Yeah there are a fuckton of homeless, I tend not to venture immediately outside unless I'm in a vehicle. Makes the rent a little cheaper at least

Kyle is on the edge of the Hill Country, friendo. If you didn't get BTFO in the Memorial Day floods, you'll be good to go.

kek,

You don't have to be 21 to go to float, it's a restaurant too. Only after 10PM or somethin.

Anyway, ill be cruising to SPI during landfall for the surf.

I've never met a 4 channer irl but if u live on the island there is a chance we know of eachother.

What you wanna do bruh?

Stay safe ya'll. Defend your families during looting if it comes to that. Be prepared.

Weather Channel says good chance it can stall between two high pressure systems. If that happens, there could be as much as 20 inches of rainfall dumped inland.

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-storm-hurricane-harvey-gulf-of-mexico-forecast

Thanks for the offer but I don't have a mode of transportation to Galveston. I've met 4channers irl before when Milo came to speak at UH. There should be plenty of more opportunities later this year for Sup Forums meetups in SE TX

good maybe all the nigs who left New Orleans due to Katrina will return to New Orleans

This would be a blessing