Be me

>be me
>catch a nigger on my yard about a week ago
>beat him to a pulp and tell him i will kill him next time i see him
>call police cause i need a case number for damage the intruder caused for insurance purposes
>2 white police officers arrive and asked me what happened
>tell them i was having breakfast early in the morning and when i looked up i saw this black guy in my kitchen, he ran and i caught him
>told them i beat him up etc
>they told me next time i catch someone like that i must just shoot him and dump his body next the road at night

cool story bro

do you know the name of the girl on your video?

Alex Diorio

Chill out south African larper

Shit that never happened: The post.

All the stories the SA posters have written here usually involves just dumping the body somewhere and dont bother calling cops.

Wish i screencapped that thread it was some interesting stories.

americucks

Sauce? Want more.

FYI That girl in OP's webm is 12 yo, so if you jerked off to her you are pedophile and disgusting.

I didn't know that... Im going to have to kms now.

Wasn't a thread about this yesterday? Anyway you are racist

12 is after puberty, so that would be hebephilia, not pedophilia. There's also no legitimate reason it should be illegal, because puberty means your body is ready to sexually reproduce.

Kacy Hill. She cut her hair short like a feminist but she just about makes it work.

kek

I Get it! it's that fish bait meme

I feel so in the known

No you shoot him and make sure his body falls on your house so you will be protected by the castle doctrine.

You will have to go through the courts though.

Because the guy was black? Why do you niggers think you can do whatever you want because 'muh racism'?

Kys faggot its his property

This is a slide thread to get you distracted and horny.

How many times has this been posted?

>hebephilia, not pedophilia.
anyone who thinks there's a hebephilia is pedophile and disgusting

stfu pedo

It's working

Getting sick of you Hungarian posters today with your possible sarcasm or bait

Nice try faggot. A Saffer posted this yesterday and it was believable when he said it.

B8 copy pasta. Sage. Remember, racism is a (((trick))) designed to keep you angry and preoccupied with a phantom.