"I need mah ay ar fifteen to protect me from da gubmint"

>"I need mah ay ar fifteen to protect me from da gubmint".
*gets drone striked

Fucking Americans

It's another Leaf thread. ignore.

>A leaf full of the jealousy of American firearm rights he will never experience while mentally masturbating to the idea of big brother drone striking our own citizens

Get a grip

>I need muh guns to protect me against guns

Someone post the copy pasta why this is fucking retarded and then ignore thread.

To be fair Goyim,
If I lived in the back waters of a country and owned a farmstead , I would make sure I was armed.

>If we send in more taxes, well be able to control climate.

sage

Remember to respond with sage and nothing else.

>be Canadian
>have to take migrant cock out of your mouth to laugh at Americans owning high capacity, powerful rifles (something you can't do)
>go back to being double teamed by a migrant and Trudeau as your house value plummets
Man I wish I was a leaf. At least you'll get free treatment when you catch AIDS from the Hatians.

>he doesn't know we can legally own grenade launchers and AAA sites
HAHAHA

are you 12?

Pics please

>the government is overpowered so we should disarm ourselves because resistance is futile
Almonds:ACTIVATED

...Gun owning Americans aren't getting drone strike'd. The only Americans who have been drone strike'd have been camel-fucking dipshits, aligned with terrorists.

I don't know who said it but there is a saying "Fear the government that fears your guns."

Trump is pro-gun and is pushing legislation for reciprocity for CCW holders to carry nation-wide. Fascism 101 is to take the guns. Trump is pushing for more guns in the hands of Americans; bascially the most anti-fascist thing you can do as a leader.

FUCK OFF LEFTY FAIRY

Throwback shilling
Circa late Oct.2016

That out it of ideas shariablue?
Or is it literal botposting?

Dumb stale copy pasta
East leaf.
Checks out
I hope you realise Ab and Sk have enough weaponry stored in the hills to hold off NATO for decades.

>leaf

>copypasta bait thread
>copypasta responeses

must be a slow day

80% of the military comes from conservative states. Sage

n1 leaf poaster

sage

>Trump is pushing for more guns in the hands of Americans
Yeah because as we have seen all people can be trusted with them.

" bascially the most anti-fascist thing you can do as a leader."
Fascism is not only done by force of arms.

You brainless cunt.

>"Fear the government that fears your guns."
The gov does not fear our guns
pic related you dope.

wait so all of the far right anti government nutbags are going to team up with neo-nazis to create a super state and rebuild nazi Germany?

But with the left it's ONE TINY STEP from white people protecting their interests to the Holocaust

(((Drones))) for ZOG.

wew lad that picture's retarded

How exactly did Vietnam turn out for you guys again?
Oh. Right. The most advanced army on the planet got defeated by a bunch of guys with "assault rifles" sitting in trees...

Soon. Very soon now OP...