The old world is dead

>The old world is dead
>society is in the bin
>degeneracy and communism is spreading in the age of decay and democracy
so can we just be nice to each other and discuss reasons to live, no politics the small things in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgakdcEzVwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ihR9SX7dgRo
youtube.com/watch?v=bqJhJY5J_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgxsv1riJhI
youtube.com/watch?v=AO4In7d6X-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–United_Kingdom_relations#Chronology_of_Japanese_-_British_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satsuma_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The world is fine get out there in it and you will see. I find it funny people who work a lot like myself are so removed from this sort of thing.

Faggot

>discuss reasons to live
I live for all the times I get to say "I told you so" or "You brought this on yourselves". People identified most if not all of the problems that plague us and no one listened, you can only laugh now.

I just try and find humor and beauty in everything, it's fun and can help alleviate crippling depression while drawing your attention away from yourself and getting you to look at the bigger picture

>tfw I wrote a paper predicting the 2008 crash in a 2007 philosophy course on The Scottish Enlightenment, meanwhile Thom Friedman still writes for the NYT and I'm broke

>People identified most if not all of the problems that plague us and no one listened,

Or they listened and then said "Racist" like the sheep they are.

i am at this point, but jsut laughing at those doesn't do it anymore as fun as it is laughing at this surreal world it the end it will kill us too.

I live for the technology.
No matter what happens, it will be batshit.

Remember 2007, when smartphones were futuristic shit and the iPhone was considered to be the most retarded device ever?
Two years later and your original smartphone was considered weird because it had buttons.
And now we've got shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xgakdcEzVwg
In twenty years, we won't be needing screens or touchscreen phones. You just put on your glasses or contact lenses and have an infinite number of virtual screens that can be pinned anywhere in your environment or will follow along with your movement. Videocall with a buddy's face in the lower right corner of your vision, while there's a movie playing in front of you, while the people around you are wearing imaginary clothes.
No phone in your pocket. Just a gadget that functions as an input device if you want to do complex inputs or play vidja.

And then there's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ihR9SX7dgRo (Note: This is on the market right now, but only for industry. Carbon 3D)
youtube.com/watch?v=bqJhJY5J_E8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgxsv1riJhI (Yes, technically an ad, but also a good tech progress report)
youtube.com/watch?v=AO4In7d6X-c

And then there's shit like Arduino and the Unreal Engine. The barrier to entry towards creation of both physical and immaterial goods has never been lower. We are a few improvements to 3D printing away from a degree of home personalization that you cannot imagine.
You will be able to scan your phone to create an appropriate charging dock with your 3D printer. You will be able to print a small motor if you want your blinds to open automatically in the morning if that's what you want. Randomly find out that a bike would be useful? Print a shitty plastic bike for the two trips that you need it for.

Personally, I'm right now working with electronics and I'm starting to understand how easy it is to shape your environment these days.

Strive to be the best version of yourself you can be, we should all seek to embody our ideals to influence those around us. Making the world a better place starts with ourselves

You act as if that's a good thing

>Making the world a better place starts with ourselves
I know and I have to admit something, I just wanted to post Elle, but there are actually good people here with good answers, thanks guys the fact alone that there are still nice people around makes me happy enough, you gave me hope.

Sup Forums is a good place because it mostly allows the free market to show the best ideas. Just remember user, leftist ideas would not survive without censorship to keep them relevant. Online censors, social shaming, etc. Be a successful person and be comprehensive with your values and why you hold them. Inherant hierarchy means most people make poor decisions because those at the top - our aristocrats are celebrities and athletes. If we replace these with good people, we will influence the lower classes to better decisions too.

Most of the problems our society has stems from removing women from their proper role. Obesity, low fertility rates both result from women entering the work force. Japan has a low birth rate for the same reason - they allowed women to enter the work force. There are very simple solutions to the problems facing our societies. But they're just controversial, it's our job to change that and then implement them

Wow I agree with you on all, I just lost a bit of hope after seeing everyone dwelling deeper into mere materialistic politics, with losing his self awareness and blaming everyone for this except themselves that's why I also said no politics.
I wasn't even depressed when I made this thread, but still feel better now.

>Most of the problems our society has stems from removing women from their proper role.

confirmed for being a filthy fucktard who worships shitstained crap from caveman days

roastie detected

THATS SO INTERESTIIIIIIINNNGGGG

I'm only saying that shit's about to become really interesting.

Make up on your opinion. Just be aware of the things that I linked - many people live in their bubble and don't realize how far along tech is already.

People have difficulty shifting between focusing on the large picture to the small picture. But it's something we must do in our every day lifes for even basic time management. People don't make enough time for themselves, to reflect on things, to think. They fall into thought traps like depression where they create the problems they already think exist in their lives.

If you think what I say is inaccurate then provide a counter argument against my claim.

Obesity - Women leaving the home meant no more home cooked meals. Instead most meals are pre cooked and filled with extra sugar or other things. This also meant a stronger restaurant industry so pure capitalists wouldn't be in a hurry to correct things.

Low fertility rates - If both men and women are working, who will have the children? Even just talking about full time work (40hrs in the USA) if you do the math you'll find no time to have or raise kids. This isn't difficult to prove

>reasons to live

Easy: football

wtf now I want an autistic girlfriend

I will add that kids are still being born to working women. Most social problems stem from the home - what do you think happens with children are raised by government and media because mommy and daddy doesn't have any time for them? You get our current situation

looking down and whispering "No" is coming next, user. Great times ahead.

>Tomoko
Maybe that's why I like her
Is Elle the 3d Tomoko?
fighting technology advances will lead to nothing, technology will always prevail and it falls to us to go with the changing times, rather than just refusing to adapt and just scream about technology.

>technology will always prevail
Nigger, have you seen all of the nifty gadgets that have disappeared over the years?
Technology dies all the time and gets replaced by shittier versions that just happen to appeal to the teenagers.
We are still in the primordial soup stage of technological development.

Technology isn't as advanced as people are lead to think. Most of it is hype, or expanding existing technology to other things. It only seems like we've come a long way because we started from a point of having little to no understanding in the first place. Now we've moved from creating categories and are exploring those. But our established knowledge is faulty so we'll have to go back to the basics anyway.

All while in pursuit of knowledge we've ignored natural laws and the human condition

So you really think technology is declining?

>niggerball
no thanks. cool game, but can't stand the coon levels.

>We are still in the primordial soup stage of technological development.
This is accurate. Collectively we know little to nothing about ourselves, our world, and even less often do we apply what we do know

No, technology is moving like a landslide. New things crop up at the top, old things get crushed underneath.

Remember when you could type a note on a phone without looking at the fucking screen?

>because opening blinds is hard

bahaha triggered roastie

What I tried to say was if you can't except technology you will fall behind.
look at the japanese, hoe many times they revolted against technological modernisation and always failed to overcome it, they fought bravely and with honor, but honor alone can't win.
or look at the amish for example they can live this way only because the US is protecting them.
>natural laws and the human condition
should be high values of a company dealing with technology.

It is while you are asleep.

I had an apartment where I wanted to be woken by the morning sun. With my current knowledge, I would have built a device to do that for me.

>I would have built a device to do that for me.
I just want one of those holo-waifus

lazy ass. it's a waste of resources building stupid shit like that. just draw your damn blinds. i don't need or want some smartphone blind app.

>Is Elle the 3d Tomoko
Please don't offend my waifu like that. Thanks

I do believe a lot of world problems arise from not doing the small things the right way. Not holding back a sarcastic remark, instead of explaining with patience. Ignoring a call and give just about 5 or so minutes of attention a relative may need, etc. Kinda the message LoTR gives. The small things is what holds back evil. That and not respecting people's right to be left alone.

There are many reasons to live, if you look for them. I can't comment on them all. I think it all depends on how you see reality, and there are many different views as there are people. For me though, I have a natural empathy for people. I just want everybody to be happy. But there are some psychopathic paedo fuckers wanting to ruin everything, telling others how to live, wanting to subjugate me and my peers and the future generations, so I now live life with the intention of defending human freedom.

>smartphone blind app.
>going for the IoT meme
>doing it wirelessly
That's at least three degrees of retarded.

I'm talking about self-contained tech built from cheap Chinese electronics.

I just leave my blinds open a bit, you could also get one of these light alarms that gradually gets brighter to wake you up all smooth and natural like a babby

where to get elspeth gf

I don't think you're like all those other internet nazis user.

>You will fall behind
Fall behind in what regard? Every nation who embraced technological advancement is currently in decline. With lower quality people making up it's society then those who did not. Which ultimately will mean those who did not embrace technology will survive longer.

>Look at Japanese how many times they revolted against technology modernization
Do you have some examples? I know Chinese did this and they blame this for their lose of Opium wars, but Japanese have embraced advancing technologically for a while.

>Look at the Amish for example, they can live this way only because the US is protecting them
USA faces no national threat, it creates threats to make itself look better. Protect from whom? USA cannot even defend it's borders and people. Entire cities and counties which live in third world level conditions

Most technology we hear of like that mentioned above is to cater to escapism. Those who hate life and want to life our fantasy in virtual world. This is not healthy and is a sign of decline, after a generation those who ignored technology and worked in real world will come out ahead

Technological advancements is not inherently good

>you could also get one of these light alarms that gradually gets brighter to wake you up all smooth and natural like a babby
Already got one, senpai.

The blinds thing was back in the day and obviously only for summer.

I'm working on myself. There's a revolution happening right now and it isn't the stupid commie one that faggots masturbate to.

There are entire institutions that have been exposed for their corruption and an alienated new generation who know all about it. The whole media is against us. The entertainment industry. Online services. Academia. All of that shit is towards the left. Which means that there is a whole market for creatives who want to create for the right. You can't compete with Google or Hollywood or Ivy leagues. But you don't have to now. You just have to be good enough for your brothers.

I'm excited for things like Gab.ai. Jordan Peterson revolutionizing the academy. Hatereon and even "fashwave" as cringey as it can be. It's not much but it's a start. I think our destructive energy has about run it's course and now is the time for creativity. I would like it that every black pilled Sup Forumsack think about working on themselves and thinking about what they can contribute to this newly created frontier.

>Do you have some examples?
first when the brits came they lost, then the uprising of the samurai because they felt guns are a dishonor to swords or ww2 when they still clinged to old tactics and when they adapted it was already to late.
>Fall behind in what regard?
In defense especially.

>reasons to live
I got nothing.

I girl I know just got sexually assaulted by some shitskin. Which I told her would happen when she started doing refugee volunteer work. Dont know if I should gloat or be depressed

>I got nothing.
hear user.

>First when brits came they lost, then the uprising
Yes I am vaguely familiar with what you speak of but do you have the names of these events so I can read further about them? I try to make a habit of doing so because most of common knowledge is either outright wrong or misinterpreted

>In defense especially
If you have low quality people, advancing technology makes no difference in this area. Look at recent events of USN destroyers crashing into merchant ships due to failure of basic look outs on deck. Same with all the helicopter crashes domestically of military aircraft leading to needless deaths. Then there are the training aircraft crashing or being destroyed. I attended Naval post graduate school not to long ago for technology event and most of the graduate students had done research into work not even applicable to the real world or without taking basic factors into considering in their calculation. During their swarm exercises they found our carriers could be wiped out by Iran navy type crafts (two person speed boats with shoulder mounted RPG or ground to sea missiles) our entire defense is a joke, as are the people running it

This is without even going into the disaster's of the past decade of wars. All while war zone on our southern border goes unaddressed

This is true, our current way of things is on the way out. There has likely never been a better time for right wing people to start up a business and replace existing companies.

Be sad the men in her life failed to properly guide her. Women are not capable of leading themselves, and will always crash and burn on their own.

I'm glad I'm not the only one still stuck on her...

Hiding from reality is not acceptable. This is what cowards and "the silent majority" believe is acceptable because they are afraid of social stigmatization.

The American revolution happened because 3% of the colonial population was sick & fed up with it. The other 97% went on and laid claim to that small 3%'s courage.

If a girl is a wall flower and can not stand up for her convictions (or personal beliefs), you can bet she will stab you in the back or give you up at the first chance or sign of peer pressure.

Dump her ass.

Move on.

Too busy riding the tiger.

I hope when I'm old we're advanced enough that my consciousness can be converted to data and I can live forever in the supercomputer.

The part with the brits see Menschen und mächte am pazifik by ivar lesse (don't know if it is avaiable in english it is from 1937)
the samurai uprising was described in mishimas book runaway horses I think is the english title.
and for the ww2 part just look at the technology transfers and what concepts japs wouldn't use and also their tactics, the inability of the army and navy working together etc.

I am not even depressed, I just wanted to concentrate on nice things for once, we also need the nice things in life for our movement.
also I wanted to postabout elle, but he answers in the comments were actually good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–United_Kingdom_relations#Chronology_of_Japanese_-_British_relations
Which of these events?

Searching for Samurai uprising came up with Satsuma Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satsuma_Rebellion

Which doesn't seem to be what you're describing

>Look at technology and what concepts Japanese wouldn't use

Have you heard of unit 731? Quite a lot of technology they where willing to use, bio weapons galore. They had Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night planned too

>Have you heard of unit 731?
heard of it but depends was it formed before the war or as consequences to the lost battles later, because as I said they changed from honorable samurais to a more advanced warfare.
It is a common theme in ww2 literature on the german or on the us side that the japanese leadership was still living in the past belonging to the art of war, in the first years.
You could also look up military history visualised the channel has some pretty good stuff.

No it is not the satsuma rebellion it was a small uprising in the military, but I am too tired to look thought he book how it was called.

>Which of these events?
the first clashes with the british fleet.

>was it formed before the war
Was formed in 1932

The image westerners has of Japan is more like a historical stereotype. Their history from what I know is filled with tribal wars, similar to inter-European wars of early times. Just as it is of advancing technology and trade. Their code of conduct did not prevent them from advancing technology, just kept their culture and traditionalism present just as ancient pagan festivals and architectural styles are still retained in some European regions

>military history visualized
I will look thank you, but I tend to prefer reading more

>I am to tired to look through the book
That's okay, no worries user, it is nice relaxing, cool calm relaxed kind of thread. I am enjoying it

>Was formed in 1932
Interesting, have to look it up.
>but I tend to prefer reading more
sorry have all my ww2 books in german and most of them are written in 39-44.

>it is nice relaxing, cool calm relaxed kind of thread. I am enjoying it
thank you.