China demands U.S. immediately withdraw N. Korea sanctions

washingtonpost.com/world/china-bristles-at-us-imposed-sanctions-on-north-korea-trade/2017/08/23/32bfba3c-87ba-11e7-9ce7-9e175d8953fa_story.html
Oh shi-

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/china-bristles-at-us-imposed-sanctions-on-north-korea-trade/2017/08/23/32bfba3c-87ba-11e7-9ce7-9e175d8953fa_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive please
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/china-bristles-at-us-imposed-sanctions-on-north-korea-trade/2017/08/23/32bfba3c-87ba-11e7-9ce7-9e175d8953fa_story.html

Or???

Based pseudo-Nordbot

Why? I thought they were fed up with the fat korean neet too? Can someone give me a tl;dr? I'm a lazy fuck

Retaliatory nuclear strikes. Strategic, not tactical. I know because my dad works at Nintendo.

China better get with the program before we renig on our debt and collapse their economy

>Implying any of that money existed in the first place.

Donald Trump appears to be a fucking loser
I truly believed in him

Just relax and enjoy the show.

QUICK RUNDOWN
>Globalists want WW3
>Syria has been defused by Tump's 4D chess
>North Korea has been cowed like a beaten dog by Tump's 4D chess
>No realistic way to start another major conflict is viable because of Tump's 4D chess
>China has a shitfit over being mean to their pet chihuaua
>WW3 might still break out if Trump is really just an improbably lucky cheeto head thin skinned idiot
>Globalists can enslave a conflict-blasted hellscape of only 3rd world countries and secret CIA underground bunker complexes left unexploded

>Can someone give me a tl;dr?
OKAY, HERE'S THE BASIC GESTALT:

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE,

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH",

OBELISK ON PHOBOS,

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON,

ELITES THINK HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS,

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL,

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS,

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS TO CRIPPLE WESTERN INDUSTRY,

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS,

ELITES INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS,

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL,

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR,

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED,

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS,

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS,

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES,

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM,

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE,

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION,

CNN PART OF CIA DISINFO DIVISION,

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES,

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY,

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES,

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS,

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS,

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITES BUILD A HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF PREDICTING THE FUTURE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE,

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE NERV REPUBLIC,

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED,

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP,

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

>what is going on in NK guise I haven't heard

You fucker; my eyes, what have you done?!

Sounds like China is upset it can't abuse slave labour to dump garbage around the world.

China is pissed cause no one is taking them seriously. Even us streetshitters, laugh and mock at their lame threats.

go suck a dick you commie fucks

With Bannon out I guess they're trying to see if Trump will flinch.

Hahaha what a n-nutjob. T-this can't be true right guys? R-right?

Fuck China. Dog eating insectoid Chinks.

You people have no idea how much economic power China has over the USA. Well of course you don't you're Trump supporters who don't believe in (((facts))) from (((roundheads)))

Nice compilation. That pretty much covered everything except china.

North Korea is still doing whatever it wants to do, 4D chess or not.

This. India and China had a little situation recently. Russia and China are no longer close and if the India-China situation escalates, Russia will side with India because of their many tech cooperation. They're feeling isolated right now. And they're scared that their only "ally"/buffer state is about to get literally BTFO. They would have no one.

That's the problem with their foreign policy. They're still thinking like insects. If they've only built economic and military partnerships with as many nations as they could after they got rich, they wouldn't have anything to worry about. Instead, they go intimidate their neighbors, which only keeps them even more isolated. Japan, a very prosperous neighbor, don't like them because the Chinks keep harping on about the Nanking Massacre and all the hostile posturing, not to mention pulling the same trading shenanigans Chinks are doing with the US. They're not trying to reach out to Worst Koreans too, another economic powerhouse in Asia. Instead, they side with Best Korea. They also bully other Asian nations, making said nations more likely to stab China in the back when the opportunity presents itself. China has become this plague that there are many of Chink descent in said nations that hates the mainland Chinks.

They never got out of that "sick man of Asia" phase and state of mind. All they can do is posture. Perhaps the US should just call their bluff and glass the Norks.

>Bannon
>Out

He has been UNLEASHED

>All they can do is posture. Perhaps the US should just call their bluff and glass the Norks.

Pls happen.

It's too late for you. They will be at your home tomorrow.

What would China do if the US nuked North Korea?

China does not fool around.

Not a damn thing.

The problem is if your leadership is too rational and fastidious you hold less clout when it comes to geopolitical "what if they nuke us" type stuff. Whereas Trump can actually pull off a madman strategy because even his own party members think he's crazy (or at least pretend to for political gain).

They're probably quite scared of India because you shit in the street, which is not what a rational actor would do.

They don't fool around with letting Americans work in their intelligence agencies and military. Whereas the US lets chinks have access to top secret documents because juju

*the informants got caught because chink spies were allowed to work at the CIA