Nothing makes me happier than seeing how much Trump's support has dwindled...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing how much Trump's support has dwindled. He can't even get people to turn out for his rallies.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alexander_Slavros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The wind is blowing.

Hey faggot gone bug chasing lately?

Was inevitable ever since he became a globalist kike cock sucking neo-con.

it's inevitable now that most of what he promised turned out to be lies. I mean just look at the wall. Not long ago they used to chant "Who's gonna pay for the wall? Mexico!" at their rallies and it was scheduled to start like on the 90th day of his presidency according to his plan; now it turned out that the wall is just a fence and that it covers just some parts, and it's already being paid by their own citizens' taxes, even though we are 200 days in and it still isn't being built. Hard not to stop supporting him when all the biggest points of his platform were just run of the mill politician lies. And then there's the icing on the cake: apparently the amount of Guatemalans and Hondurans staying illegally in my city has decreased 70% in this half of the year; the reason is that they're scared of the wall and they don't stay in the city as long as before, because they want to cross before it's built. So the non-existent wall that is really just a fence but is already consuming taxes actually ended up increasing the illegal migration into the country it's supposed to protect. max par

DRUMPF BTFO! COULD THIS BE THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN?

I wonder how many guys he has his parties

wtf i hate trump now im totally with her for 2020

drumpf btfo!

I was there. It was packed. Id call you a faggot OP but youd take that as a compliment.

Who will stand with his Nazi-loving ass when no one votes to fund the wall and he shuts down the gov't?

i love these fake news exposing posts youre doing a great service by exposing the lies of the left, showcasing their bogus images and narratives

i was there, it's the convention center which is absolutely huge. There was no seating so everybody was close as they could to the podium.I think there was probably about 15-20k people there FAR outnumbering the low energy protesters.

post photos with sage in all fields; I'll go see what is being slid

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, this looks really bad. I don't think he has a chance to win again, so there's no real point in voting for him. I'd like to be on the winning side, so I'll probably vote Hillary or whoever's running for the Dems in 2020.

Not his fault RINOS and Dems oppose it, he's not a dictator.

Demoralization threads stopped working here a long time ago ,dipshit.
>pissing in an ocean of piss

Stay pozzed tho.

New Fags,
>this is what shills look like

Keep dreaming Sodomite

tee hee. post the photo of the rally. sage in all fields. open borders for Israel.

Maybe its because Americans are too busy working at the jobs that Trump has created- that they can't find time to go to his rallies.

does my man's leg/knee snap or break after the bollock shot?

*facepalm* This shill is still posting this? Since last night too.

Haha no

>ironmarch
I wonder, are there any white people there or just shitskins larping as whites?

Kek. They panned to the crowed during the rally. totally packed house.

It's not his fault? He's supposed to be a deal maker, right? The Art of the deal and all that bullshit. We all said he wouldn't be able to do any of this before the election. You all retards said, No No he can get it done. Now that he can't and we were right. You're all he's not a dictator. Fuck you, you fucking retard. We told you this BEFORE the election. You goddamn fucking idiots. No fucking shit. Just fuck all of you pieces of shit. God damn it.

aaaaand thread

>bow to the audience
>receive applause
>walk of

>sage
sage
>sage
sage

Jon Jones let me down again boys

>Rambles incoherently

>post a picture that shows how empty it was
Are you pretending to be retarded or legitimately ignorant? For what purpose? Those are barely a few hundreds of people, nothing close to the 19,000 that were supposed to attend. Now you're just doing what Jeb Bush did during his campaign kek

Need to start posting unsolvable math problems disguised as concernposts to get rid of the bots.

Funny how the media chooses to show the other photo.

>Autistic screeching

What's happening there on the right side of this fisheye lens shot? I see a lot of concrete floor. I also don't see any of that pink "fog" that is in the rear-facing shot passed around by Drumpflettes to prove how full it was.

All news is fake

nope

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Alexander_Slavros

Founder of Ironmarch

I guess that's what happens when your a republican and say the KKK,white supremacist, and Nazis are bad Faggit. There sure are a lot of them, that should scare the hell out of you.

This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a sucker.

This. As a purebred American, I was very disappointed that the crowd was so small, I think there was a green screen used. As an American I think we're deserving of more. I voted for Trump, but what I want to know is how do we stop him from getting his hands on the nuclear codes?

>room full
>ha ha look how empty it is r-r-right guys?

That shot was taken 2 hours after the rally. The fact that there's so many people left is actually kind of amazing.

Let's play a game: Can anyone find the antifa shills in this thread claiming to have been there?