Christianity is a religion for weak minded cucks. Just look at this shit (from Psalm 142)...

Christianity is a religion for weak minded cucks. Just look at this shit (from Psalm 142), literally a slave morality as Nietzsche said. A fully grown man begging to be saved by his sky daddy. Fucking pathetic.

"I cry aloud to the Lord;
I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy.
I pour out before him my complaint;
before him I tell my trouble.
When my spirit grows faint within me,
it is you who watch over my way.
In the path where I walk
people have hidden a snare for me.
Look and see, there is no one at my right hand;
no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
no one cares for my life.
I cry to you, Lord;
I say, “You are my refuge,
my portion in the land of the living.”
Listen to my cry,
for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my prison,
that I may praise your name.
Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saw some article this am, "learning power through weakness" or some shit. Non-libtard atheism is best.

And fuck your fedora.jpg, faggot below me!

One day, when you have any true hardship in your life, you may begin to understand the power of this passage. Until then, keep on your IV drip of mommy's tendies.

I've been through true hardships. My father was brutally murdered and I had to flee my country to avoid death. Not once have I felt the need to appeal to fantasy.

benefit spook found

Oh you're a fucking sand nigger I see

Your subhuman mind can't grasp articulate wording it's okay, go arrest some more children for doing the Macarena

First of all, I'm not a sand nigger. People are murdered in Europe.
Secondly, your religion is founded by sand niggers. Jesus himself was a sand nigger. You're just a weak minded cuck and need your imaginary friend.

Not an argument.
Never once used benefits and I earn more than you Christ cuck.

the only reason you hate it is because it gives people hope
even if it wasnt real theres something humbling about the world not revolving around you and even science can attest to that

Why did you come here, of all places?

No idea. Not my choice.

Yes! Pro-White Atheists and Pagans forever united against christ-cucks, Jews and mudslimes.

>John 4:22
You worship you know not what; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

You don't need religion for that.

fucking dumbass Noah taking spiders on his boat
no one would have cared if he had forgotten them

So lemme see if I get this Christcuck. Saying that the universe and all of "creation" was made for one species on one planet isn't saying that the world revolves around you?

D&C

T. Christ cuck.

Spiders are bros. They kill bugs by trapping them in their web like a boss.

It's mosquitos and wasps that he should have left behind.

Look at all that hatred and envy for the rich:

73 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.

5 They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.

6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.

8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.

9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.

11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

12 Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.

13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.

15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.

16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;

17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Religitards, particularly Christ cucks, are nearly always the most self-absorbed. The only reason they do sometying selfless is because muh god said to do it.

I gave a homeless veteran 10 pounds the other day. I didn't need religion to do it.

Probably because it's filled with people who also hate god.

Reminder that you can be redpilled on everything and have a complete understanding of how our world works, but if you still cling to religion you are essentially mentally still a child and are 100% bluepilled.

I don't hate god, just like I don't hate vampires or fairies. They don't exist. I hate religious people that don't keep their bronze age fairytale to themselves.

>I gave a homeless veteran 10 pounds the other day. I didn't need religion to do it.

You wasted your money. There is literally no logical reason an atheist would do something like that. You irrationally wasted your money. Unless you are lying to make christcucks look bad, in which case: good boy. Because THAT there is a logical reason to do.

Yes, it is for the weak. You just hit the nail on the hand, friendo. The major purpose of Christianity is to accept that you are weak and powerless, and to give to the less fortunate. While I don't necessarily agree that we should 'turn the other cheek', I doubt quite a few Christians would dispute that Christianity is about exhibiting the behavior you call 'being a cuck'.

Yeah let's be pagan fags instead

Just fuck off lad. I'm Christian and I bet I could fucking tool you for fun. Take your wank pagan bullshit and just fuck right off you 4 eyed little cunt.

Wanting another man to eat is not a rational reason? You just can't make your own decisions without daddies instructions. You're frightened that you'll do something you don't want to do without daddy holding your hand.

I'm not religious.
You wouldn't do shit to me, I'm probably half a foot taller than you and 4 stone bigger. I'd put you in a&e by ramming the fucking bibble down your throat. Sit the fuck down while adults are talking.

Tough guy on the internet. Ffs. How old are you? Edgy 15 or something. You will learn compassion when you're begging for someone to give you help. Life's not hard at mum and dads, boy.

What's wrong? Can't take what you put out?

>Wanting another man to eat is not a rational reason?

No, if he does not eat then he dies and is not a burden to society anymore. You follow christian slave morality and consider it a GOOD THING to serve other people? Why? There is no rational reason that an atheist should consider helping other people without getting anything back as morally good. Did pre-christian europeans view helping the poor as morally good? No... That is something introduced by abrahamic religion.

It makes sense in a christian context, but why on earth would an atheist consider it a good thing?

> You just can't make your own decisions without daddies instructions. You're frightened that you'll do something you don't want to do without daddy holding your hand.

Im not christian, but you are following christian morality and still claim that what you are doing is better. At least THEY have a reason to think it is morally good.

There is no scientific evidence that compassion has anything to do with morality.

Lol sure lad, I've been on the internet longer than you've been alive you little shite.

Christianity was established by a literal military dictatorship. Hail Jesus Christ our king!

Psalm 144:1
Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

pagans considered helping the poor as morally BAD behavior because you are wasting your money and getting nothing in return. He could BRAG about it, but he can just lie and claim he did without actually doing it. Actually doing it makes no sense.

t. mamamaoud el bougnouli
keep killing yourself in the hope you get 77 gorillions virgins in the sky.

Tashi delek

Buddhist here. This is a good thread, and there should be more threads like this to spread the love and the dharma through whatever medium necessary.

so basically Islam but with more jew?

What sect and lineage?

Muslims believe the Psalms are from God.

>No, if he does not eat then he dies and is not a burden to society anymore. You follow christian slave morality and consider it a GOOD THING to serve other people? Why? There is no rational reason that an atheist should consider helping other people without getting anything back as morally good. Did pre-christian europeans view helping the poor as morally good? No... That is something introduced by abrahamic religion
I just wanted another man to eat. And he also asked nicely. Didn't need a god or religion to do it. Humans can see when others are suffering, there is a specific part of our brain that deals with that.

Seems you're a monster without your daddy telling you what to do.

Pro-tip. He didn't use that money for food. You only funded his alcoholism.

The Jews are assassin's of Christ. They are the cursed fig tree.
We are the people of God now, we who are grafted onto Israel through the vine. Alleluia alleluia alleluia.
Praise be to the Lord

Exodus 14:3
"The Lord is a warrior, the Lord is His name!"

Luke 19:27
"Bring those who would not have me rule over them and slay them before me."

>I just wanted another man to eat.

Did you watch him eat? Do you get off on that sort of thing sexually? In that case it makes sense.

>Humans can see when others are suffering, there is a specific part of our brain that deals with that.

Yep, but it is morally better to find enjoyment in that. Helping the poor and emulating the christians like you do makes no sense. Enjoy your freedom, laugh in his face. Buy him some disgusting slop to eat if he is hungry and you get off on watching people eat. No need to waste good money on someone like that.

>Seems you're a monster without your daddy telling you what to do.

My dad does not tell me what to do, I am a grown man.

OP. Not only do you know NOTHING about religion, but you fail at trying to start an argument.

Playing the game 'Spot The Libtard' on Sup Forums is too easy these days.

Liberalism is advanced retardation that failed at reading comprehension. You are proof of that.

>you know NOTHING about religion

I know yours is false.

Christianity is a sect of Judaism, you people literally worship a Jew, convert to paganism.

>Jesus himself was a sand nigger
>Levantines
>Dark skinned
>In antiquity
WEW
E
W

>Oh you're a fucking sand nigger I see
>Your subhuman mind can't grasp articulate wording it's okay,

>meanwhile I follow a book that was 100% authored by sandniggers

top kek, you cant make this shit up.

Psalm 118

With the Lord on my side I do not fear.
What can mortals do to me?
The Lord is on my side to help me;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to put confidence in mortals.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to put confidence in princes.
All nations surrounded me;
in the name of the Lord I cut them off!
They surrounded me, surrounded me on every side;
They surrounded me like bees;
they blazed like a fire of thorns;
I was pushed hard, so that I was falling,
but the Lord helped me.
The Lord is my strength and my might;
he has become my salvation.

I thought of that. Either way, food or beer, money well spent.

>Did you watch him eat? Do you get off on that sort of thing sexually? In that case it makes sense
Do you not eat?

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

yet you have to brag on the internet about it like some faggot.

>My dad does not tell me what to do, I am a grown man.
Your daddy is the imiginary friend from you book.

I mentioned it in response to one of your fellow deluded.

what book? as I said before, im not a christian and I don't have any imaginary friends.

Of course he has to brag, there is literally no other reason to do it. (there is no reason to ACTUALLY do it, but there is a reason to brag because it's a way to make fun of christcucks)

>4 stones

right wasps are worse, I'm pretty sure they're useless too unlike spiders which are just disgusting

So you're one of the muh heritage larpers.

Stop trying to do ad hominem attacks just because you try to brag about emulating christians and their morality and you claim that you emulate christian morality in a better way just because you have no reason to do it.

For one thing it is fucking stupid to do irrational shit like that. And it's not moral.

christianity is slave morality bs

but nietzsche also recommends we overthrow the state and institute a autocratic aristocracy

If we are to believe your nonsense, people didn't know right from wrong before christianity. That means people, starting from the Greeks and going back a hundred thousand years, were somehow incapable of deciding what is right or wrong. Socrates, Plato, Aurelius, etc. had no way of determining right from wrong. Until God sent his son down into a backwards land. Not China or Rome, were civilization had existed for thousands or hundreds of years. You're retarded. Stop stealing my air.

2 Thessalonians 3
10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

>Saying that the universe and all of "creation" was made for one species on one planet isn't saying that the world revolves around you?
That is correct.
You are not all of humanity. I understand that's a difficult concept to grasp for an fedora-tard who is enlighened by his own intelligence but you have to at least try.

One thing I'd like to know though is why do you insist that humans shouldn't consider themselves to be more important than random geological formation or slime-mold? Why do you hate humans user?

>If we are to believe your nonsense, people didn't know right from wrong before christianity.

Yes they did... Things like lying, murder or so on was morally neutral. What really mattered in "Master morality" as nietzche called it is if you benefitted. If you become stronger, more fearsome, more powerful, richer or seen as braver, more beautiful or otherwise more virtuous then it was morally good.

HOW you did that did not matter much. The idea that foreigners, poor people and so on have any moral value is a christian invention. There is no evidence that the beggar you met had any moral value.

>That means people, starting from the Greeks and going back a hundred thousand years, were somehow incapable of deciding what is right or wrong. Socrates, Plato, Aurelius, etc. had no way of determining right from wrong.

No, but they wrote a lot about ethics and morality. But none of them saw giving food to poor people as morally good.

>Not China or Rome, were civilization had existed for thousands or hundreds of years. You're retarded. Stop stealing my air.

None of them had abrahamic or the christian slave morality that you emulate.

Hell is for ever!

The idea that helping someone you perceive to be vulnerable is a Christian idea is plainly retarded and only demonstrates that you're unaware of neuroscience. It's behaviour regulated by a specific part of the brain. It's a left over of our time in a tribal society.

Slothful sluggards have no value in Christianity, learn to read. Or drink more of odin's cum, faggot!

>Did pre-christian europeans view helping the poor as morally good? No...
Utter horseshit.
The Romans literally handed out free grain to poor Romans.
>t-they just did that to make themselves look good and keep the poor happy
Which still shits on your narrative that pre-Christian Europeans had no sense of charity or considered it a moral failing to help the poor. I'm really geting sick of edge-lords trying spread the lie that Europeans are naturally cruel and uncaring. It's the Jewiest thing ever.

>nobody helped vulnerable people before christianity
I'm not going to take this blatantly false argument or you seriously. I'm sorry.

Proverbs 19
15 Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.

Inb4 atheist retards take the Bible literally, proving they are actually more retarded than people that believe in God.

Proverbs 26
16 The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

The only reason Christians now claim they don't take the bible literally is because you got BTFO by science and continue to be everyday. And have you not heard of America, a country where creationism vs evolution is a serious national discussion?

but it should be taken literally

Implying religicucks aren't the fedoras snowflakes.

(((christians)))

Stop associating Varg with Paganism. His words are wrong, they do not agree with any actual sources and texts. He sees what his wife tells him to see; he's ueber cucked.

>I hate people who share their religious beliefs
>spends the next 20 minutes advertising nihilism
W E W L A D

Ecclesiastes 10
18 By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through

Good grief

you are weak minded.

Anybody that's saved can't believe evolution unless they never actually read the Bible(or it was shitty NIV).

Pagan and Fedora fags are the most bitter self-hating morons I ever met. I'm convinced they're a Jewish d&c JIDF tactic.

>also sage
this isn't politics you spiteful virgin.

fucking TRUTH.

>nihilism is a religious belief
I'm an existentialist, leaf.

Just because you are compelled to do something does not make it moral. And a lot of that neurology is because you are raised and indoctrinated with it.

Many societies (for example niggers in Detroit and pre-christian europe) have no pity for people they don't know. Pity is a weakness.

>The Romans literally handed out free grain to poor Romans.
Yeah, to poor ROMANS but not to other italians or Gauls. The Romans considered free roman citizens to have moral value (unless they were under 4 years old... Similar to how we don't consider fetuses to have moral value) They did not do it to make themselves look good, they did not care about that, they wanted to keep roman people as a ruling class. It is part of being strong.
> I'm really geting sick of edge-lords trying spread the lie that Europeans are naturally cruel and uncaring.
You mean STRONG and fearsome. nothing cruel about cutting the grass, it is only cruel if they had moral value which there is no evidence that they do. The belief that people in general have moral value is a islamic/christian/jewish superstition.

You should learn some history, read "the genealogy of morals" which was written by an expert on pre-christian morality.
You are still emulating christianity, you have no logical reason or basis to consider it morally good to help someone begging. Because there is no evidence that it's morally good, it's a religious superstition.

>Neetcha
DEBASE MYSELF

IN THEEE EEEENNND IT DOEESN"T EVEN MAATTER
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

You don't understand Nietzsche.

>I'm an existentialist, leaf.
so you believe that morality is a matter of taste and you still decide to emulate christian morality as an atheist? What kind of nonsense is that?

why did god order Noah to put that black man on top of the ark

Christianity is pretty nihilistic if you read the gospel.