So will there ever be a return of funny, offensive jokes?

So will there ever be a return of funny, offensive jokes?

Some of the funniest jokes I ever heard were my grandfather telling nigger jokes. good times.

salon.com/2015/06/10/10_famous_comedians_on_how_political_correctness_is_killing_comedy_we_are_addicted_to_the_rush_of_being_offended/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/salon.com/2015/06/10/10_famous_comedians_on_how_political_correctness_is_killing_comedy_we_are_addicted_to_the_rush_of_being_offended
youtube.com/watch?v=YtKIsSxNuCI
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16908721/Can.We.Take.a.Joke.2015.1080p.WEBRip.DD2.0.x264
youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI
youtube.com/watch?v=M9X7wujO01A
youtube.com/watch?v=2UueGetlwpw
youtube.com/watch?v=praxvSM8eJU
amazon.com/Can-Take-Joke-Gilbert-Gottfried/dp/B01J9738L2
youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8
youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os#t=310
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
youtu.be/sFBOQzSk14c
archive.is/LYdUm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive it
unvis.it/salon.com/2015/06/10/10_famous_comedians_on_how_political_correctness_is_killing_comedy_we_are_addicted_to_the_rush_of_being_offended

donald trump said no racism, no bigotry, no hate so they can go find something that's funny to joke about...

over here, we call that british humor.

well at least you got the irony lol (I think)

youtube.com/watch?v=YtKIsSxNuCI

Relevant

Trips don't lie, faggot. Archive it yourself next time.

>Chris Rock
>Against PC
Lmaaaaao

Look up Bernard Manning on YouTube... he was great.

There's a documentary called Can We Take a Joke? that came out a few years back on how rampant political correctness was destroying stand-up comedy. It's worth a watch if you're interested in the topic.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16908721/Can.We.Take.a.Joke.2015.1080p.WEBRip.DD2.0.x264

when it becomes a subject of a documentary, it is already too far gone. a documentary is for historical purposes.

Yeah, he's a virtual SJW these days. His last special was completely cucked compared to his old material.

Last time I checked John Cleese is a massive pc cuck.

I miss him, before he died and Amy schumer stole all his fucking jokes

>a picture of john Cleese
>not Andrew dice clay
they know nothing about proper offensive humor

When I was a kid (11-14 years old) our hockey coaches gave us like 5 minutes to ourselves in the locker-room before we had to get up & walk on to the ice before the game.

We used to tell racist/nigger jokes throughout those 5 minutes.

We will be swinging back to good comedy over the next 10 years.

cleese was offending back when you werent even a sparkle in the milkmans eye yet

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI

He may be a leftist but I'm pretty sure he stands for complete comedic liberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9X7wujO01A

best joke in the world hands down

> John Cleese

fuck forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=2UueGetlwpw

youtube.com/watch?v=praxvSM8eJU

why has youtube not banned this!!!

Patrice dropped massive red pills regarding sex relations on his Black Phillip relationship show. Fine stuff indeed

It's also on Amazon Prime streaming in the US.

amazon.com/Can-Take-Joke-Gilbert-Gottfried/dp/B01J9738L2

this is some funny shit right here.

But why would anyone pay to watch telly when you can just pirate it?

angry white women.
shrills.
larpers.

Being angry is a crime. When life is good. Addicted to outrage, addicted to anger, the white race is becoming more and more serious, dying out a slow and horrible demise.

Only Sup Forums is a bastion of fun by trolling.

Her press conference was funny where she played a crying victim and talked about how Trump broke her.

A little prescient quote by the fucking legend.

I literally bust my gut laughing at this every time I see it. I mean, how did anyone even come up with this? It's amazing.

If Carlin was still alive, what do you think his stance on this shit would be? Would be peddling the PC culture liberal bullshit or would he be calling them out on it?
I guess it's kind of a good thing he didn't live to see this unveil so at least I can hope he'd be redpilled

Carlin wouldn't stand for this shit. you know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8

he'd get murdered

He would enjoy the fuck out of the shitstorm, don't you remember all he lived for was watching bad news on tv? All these riots would be 10/10 television for him.

He'd be absolutely against the PC shit, but would agree with some of the leftist agenda.

Can't stand Carlin anymore but he would totally give the Tumblrwhales their what-for.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY

>Implying you would of been allowed to see it if it wasn't.

Thanks Jeff.

Damn Carlin is blackpilled as fuck here, more so than usual. Never seen this before.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os#t=310

so iv'e been chaotic neutral this whole time.

Shit, I leave it open or tuck it when I can be bothered, I guess I'm evil.

He'd laugh at all this political correctness. youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

But he'd be so anti-Trump and anti-Hillary since he knew about the bullshit in politics.

If he were alive I'd be curious to his thoughts on BLM.

How the fuck did you get that impression?

So 2 Jews walk into a bar. One says to the other, "Hey, I think we're supposed to be hiding behind this post, not walking into it!"

Funny offensive joke's are the reason I come to Sup Forums.

He'd probably think police brutality was a real issue for all but they fucked it up making it black as is their history.

"I hate niggers. Black men try and have a good time and it gets ruined by niggers."

-Literally a Chris Rock stand up special in the 90s

Why would you be anything other than Lawful neutral?

Saw this posted yesterday, it's funnier now than it was then.
youtu.be/sFBOQzSk14c

His last special was 2007 or 8 and by then he was nothing more than a tame, mass marketed shill going on and on about muh first black president while thousands of upper middle class middle in the audience pretend to be watching him in his prime.

what would monty python be like in today's times?

Alt-Right

Banned

You buy Amazon prime for the free two day delivery. The streaming is just a nice binus.

Or at least be classified as such.

I think you have to understand that all comedians have 2-3 good specials.
Because they get the fame and the money and are no longer struggling.

Bill Burrs latest Netflix show was shite.

The only dude that has been consistently funny is Dave Chappelle. That's also because he refused to become a corporate bitch for 50 mil. Nothing but respect for this fucking dude and his shows are still hilarious becuase he does not give a fuck.

R.I.P Patrice. Elephant in the room was just fuckign hilarious.

archive.is/LYdUm

>We'll never get another person like Patrice ever again in our lifetime.
That dude had the ability to analyze and deconstruct every observation in society layer by layer in a purely logical manner. I wish he was still around so I could hear his take on all the crazy shit going on in the world today and also put this next generation of pussy ass comedians back in their place by reminding them that they're all talentless hacks and that their job is to make people laugh and not be politically correct.

Has anybody seen the Netflix series Ozarks? That is some Alt-Right writing in the first episode there is this FBI agent who as soon as he comes on the screen he is spouting off some nice racial slurs.

Cancelled, would be my guess.

Yeah none of that would be able to be done today.

Seeing how they pulled the plug on Top Gear, yes.

>buying pre-sliced

Another comedian would be Rodney Dangerfield, he would have some of the best material for our times.

What do comedians even make jokes about anymore? Muh white people and self deprecating shit? Or MUH VAGINA. It gets old. Edginess has always been a BIG part of comedy and they're trying so hard to take this away.

We really got you Leafs hooked on Hurling on Ice, didn't we?

>trying so hard to take this away.

not trying to bring it back.

ftfy

Well of course, today's comedy is all about who can rip on whites the most and trying to make conservatives look stupid, and oh yeah dick, fart, and drug jokes.

You mean you didn't enjoy Ghostbusters? I mean "HAHAHAHAQUEEF!" the movie? Get with the times you old faggot.

Sam Hyde resorted to terrorism.

>(((WE))) are addicted to the rush of being offended

Only if our side wins.

Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are the only media jews we keep alive.

British humor best

sadly most people don't get it and just look puzzled or offended

luckily i have a British coworker and we spend the whole day throwing shade at each other

>based black man

fuck off fag. he was always a lame nigger.

Chaotic neutral master race

I forgot I formatted my SSD so the only reaction I have is this gif of a mudslime getting rekt

>not mel brooks the original comedy jew they're all ripping off

so a jew, a nigger and an even bigger jew walk into a bar...

Him too
Fuck he's funny
Got to admit, when they're not demolishing every Other Race they get jealous of from the inside out by the most insidious means they can be oretty funny

none of what? making fun of Christianity? that's no problem. but those faggots would never dare to make anything like it about Islam...

islam is forbidden to be comedic material. it is written in the quran.

lose original clip by the time done making sandwich. happens to me all the time.

BBC?
>best british comedy

I twist, reuse the bag-clip, and tuck.

>an irish with severe daddy issues
He'd probably be screeching about these fucking middle aged white businessmen, like he always did.

Great, so it can be even more offensive

>So will there ever be a return of funny, offensive jokes?

Trump is bringing it back

Classical liberalism is being burned to death by sjws.

to be fair that wasn't funny, more like maximum cringe

Eah, more an observation than a joke.

SJWs are the natural progression of classical liberals.

checked