500 years of protestantism (500 years of liberalism)

500 years of protestantism (500 years of liberalism)
500 years of attacking tradition, values and morals.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_XII
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
journals.psu.edu/phj/article/viewFile/24572/24341
jstor.org/stable/20085334?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/explanation/puritans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=azeshmwXUzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope#List_of_historical_antipopes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum_ex_apostolatus_officio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this really activated my almonds

white people fell for protestantism just like they fell for marxism
They like to be deceived.

But the German Catholics and French (all Catholics) are as cucked as German Protestants.

It is utterly bizarre how you Catholics are perpetually blaming "Protestantism" for liberalism. Look at the ridiculous behaviour of your Pope. According to your dogma, all Europe could fill to the brim with Asia and Africa it would not matter a jot so long as they counted their beads and declared "Hail Mary."

Many of the Popes are some of the most wicked and tyrannical men ever to have disgraced Europe, but you call them the vicars of Christ.

I say all this as neither a Protestant or a Catholic, but, like Paine, Jefferson, Voltaire, and Franklin, a Deist.

Better Islam than some cucked shit like the pan-Eastern mashup ""religion"" that cultural Marxists push. At least under Islam, some of our men will retain noble virtues and strength of will.

because there is no Catholicism in germany or anywhere in western europe except a few rural areas in france, spain, portugal and italy.
People like marxist Francis is the role model of protestants for hundreds of years

500 years of Protestantism.

Ottomans get to Vienna and get pushed back to the Bosporous. Ottoman Empire destroyed.

The current rise of Islam started in the 80's, and you blame a 500 year old religious tradition.

*cough*
this is the product of 1700 years of ROMANIST HERESY

Constantine corrupted the churches and used them after his false conversion

Then kindly explain why Victorian morality and the Protestant work ethic are by-words. Explain also why Spain and Italy have been backwaters for hundreds of years--were so while Britain dominated the earth.

The Church of England isn't quite Protestant though.

>Many of the Popes are some of the most wicked and tyrannical men ever to have disgraced Europe
>he believes in the fairy tale the Popes had absolute power and the Church could control every prince/monarch in europe
>Funded by Constantine
except the only thing he did was to nominate the already established Bishops to public positions.
Eastern Catholic Church didn't exist before 1140 because Catholic means universal and the east was united with Rome.
>Protestant work ethic
Another brainwashed britbong. You never thought about this myth and this meme. It was spread by a german sociologist and everyone today believes that protestants work because they love labor when in fact they work because they love gold and money just like jews
No wonder why all protestant kings abolished laws against usury.

America was founded by Protestant dissenters and downright Deists, and it was also renowned for the strictness of its morals in times gone by.

Meantime, when we still had Catholicism in England, this was the state of our monasteries: "It was claimed that William Thirsk, the abbott of Fountains Abbey was guilty of "theft and sacrilege, stealing and selling the valuables of the abbey and wasting the wood, cattle, etc of the estates". He was also claimed that he kept "six whores". The canons of Leicester Abbey were accused of homosexuality. The prior of Crutched Friars was found in bed with a woman at eleven o'clock on a Friday morning. The abbot of West Langdon Abbey was described as the "drunkenest knave living."

"Nuns were also criticised in these reports. The agent who visited the Lampley Nunnery claimed that "Mariana Wryte had given birth three times, and Johanna Snaden, six". At the religious house in Lichfield "two of the nuns were with child"."

And is it any wonder? Celibacy is unnatural, and is not so much as taught in the Bible. Priests of the Catholic Church have always been known for having a greater propensity towards paedophilia--the nature of the profession draws such people to it. And almost all of them, historically, have kept mistresses, or else fornicated in some other way, and do to this day. Your Church is built upon hypocrisy.

Not allowing people to divorce is also responsible for countless misery and woe in the history of Europe -- for broken homes, unhappy marriages, and extramarital affairs in abundance.

Obviously Protestant mankind built all their remarkable civilization and invented all those technological marvels by lazing about. Mean-time, Spain and Italy accomplished comparatively nothing because of their virtue. You know best.

Protestantism does not have a shared unity except among the smaller sub-groups unlike catholicism or orthodoxy. It also fosters unsavory types (demonologists, judeophiles)

when catholics and protestants fight, Muslims, Jews and atheists win

The pope (literally) kisses the feet of black Muslim economic migrants, shouldn't you be following his example, Cathocuck?

This nonsense is recent and I doubt the people behind it are christian.

This thread makes no fucking sense what so ever. Are muslims really this fucking retarded?

By the way, I specified the nature of the Popes; nothing to do with monarchs. I will present you with only one example. Pope John XII, a drunkard and a gambler, committed so many adulteries that the Lateran Palace was said to have become a brothel. He put out the eyes of one ecclesiastic, and maimed another - both dying because of their injuries. But your Church has the audacity to call this man "the vicar of Christ."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_XII

>Not allowing people to divorce is also responsible for countless misery and woe in the history of Europe
Pic: 500 years of legalized divorce. So much better, progressive and ''natural''.
>built all their remarkable civilization
All their castles: build by jewish loan. Rothschild's empire was built making loans to protestant monarchs.
Then after they couldn't pay to the jews they allowed the jews to take control of ruling the city.
What drives Protestants is the desire for gold.
They use 10~15 verses on the Old Testament to justify their lust for luxuries and externals.

The Swedish Church is full of this shit mate, the Leftist Party (previously Communist Party) is the second most popular one among Christians

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

If you're European and you cling to Christianity as some sort of bastion of conservatism, you're doing it wrong, that ship has sailed

>According to your dogma
Wrong. The standing Pope's political beliefs are his own. His authority over the church is for ruling in matters of faith and morals and only when speaking 'ex cathedra, ' meaning with the full supremacy of the Roman See. You know this already because we've belabored it to you time and time again in each thread.

Divorce has been legal in Britain for a very long time. Milton was writing against it just before the English Civil War. Nothing whatsoever to do with what is going on now. It was legal among the Athenians and the Romans too, those two great peoples and founders of Western Civilization.

I suppose you will claim next that "Rothschild loans" were responsible for the British people's industry in making all their wonderful inventions and in creating the Industrial Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

So what if he had sex? did he change the law to allow divorce, abolish usury or made deals with occultists? No.
In fact the most corrupt Pope in history didn't alter the Bible
Luther in his first translation wanted to remove parts of the New Testament and he even wrote to a friend saying he only included the translated verses because he wanted to avoid public criticism. He said in that letter that he believed in his own interpretation and that for 1500 years all theologians and monks were wrong.

Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borja) had also sex with many women but he defended publicly Christian morals against jews and agitators.
>Nothing whatsoever to do with what is going on now.
500 years of legal divorce and society is more rotten now than it was before.
>making all their wonderful inventions
The wonderful inventions were made not by a nation but by many people all over the world.
The thing is that the British people, because of their Protestantism, were better at usury(banks) and trading drugs(opium).

> what is polling 101

These niggers choose randos who are "catholic" to push a narrative

Go meet people who are legit hardcore catholic and hardcore orthodox and youll see they all oppose fags
I'm talking about daily mass hardcore believers
Not just some cock sucking college whore who happens to have been raised catholic

What does it say about the moral condition of your church when you are exalting to the position of "vicar of Christ" men who make the Vatican into a brothel, and kill their own ecclesiastics in fits of rage? Splitting hairs will not evade that fact. You are claiming that these men are given some manner of special status by God, and yet they do the most abominable things. That has an enormously pernicious effect on the moral condition of society at large.

What do you have to say about the evident connection between priestly celibacy and the enormously greater propensity towards paedophilia in your priests? Of the utter lack of respect for freedom of speech in your church, as manifested in the Inquisition and the Index Librorum Prohibitorum? The freedoms we all enjoy today are due to the Reformation, and were opposed at every step by your Church.

That ship has long sailed.

Vatican II was the murder of the Catholic Church. It also was the death of Christianity. Why? Because like it or not the Catholic Church was the canary in the coal mine. Now that the RCC is pozzed and most Christian Churches have followed suit there is not much time left before the harvest. This will be an interesting time and I think we are going to witness it first hand where the tares are going to be flung into hell right before our eyes.

Your Church alters the Bible by its twisted interpretation of it, as, for example, by the nonsense of transubstantiation, a subversion of all reason which is a mere misinterpretation of a metaphor, and priestly celibacy, which is directly contradicted by the express words of Jesus Christ.

As I said earlier, I am not a Protestant but a Deist, so whether Luther did or did not wish to consider such and such a book of the Bible as canonical is of no concern to me. I take truth wherever I find it, whether it be considered canonical by this or that person or no. There are apocryphical books of the Bible which have splendid teachings in them.

That's the problem though. All Catholics are not lost causes, but statistically speaking, it's much harder to find a "catholic" that even believes in God than a Protestant.

Private property and separation of state and religion- not bad. This was Liberalism, and the Pope condemned them as heretics. I wonder why.
Now off you fuck to join those Ninjas of Protestantism, the SDA, you dark ages faggot.

Superior protestant work ethic: Benjamin Franklin traveled to France to ask money to Freemasons and Jews to back his american revolution.
journals.psu.edu/phj/article/viewFile/24572/24341
jstor.org/stable/20085334?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

This is what protestant mean when they talk about superior work ethics.
The Catholic Church is alive and well.Francis is a marxist and not the Pope. Truth is he is not even a valid priest.
Truth is Francis said his favorite theologian is Luther
Truth is Vatican II reforms were made by 6 protestant reformers.

1) A. Raymond George (Methodist)
2) Ronald Jaspar (Anglican)
3) Massey Shepherd (Episcopalian)
4) Friedrich Künneth (Lutheran)
5) Eugene Brand (Lutheran)
6) Max Thurian (Calvinist-community of Taize).
The Catholic Church never forced Priests to not get married. That's a western (Roman) strict apostolic tradition.
Catholic Priests and Bishops from Ukraine, Greecen and Armenia can choose between having or not having a wife.
It's like this since the year 33.
A Eastern Catholic priest is just as valid as Roman priest as it always have, even after the 10th century schism. The difference is basically: rite, language, celibate and working hours.
The schism has nothing to do with the Catholic Church.
You are confusing Eastern Orthodox with Eastern Catholics.
Eastern Orthodox is mostly Russian.

o.p. fuck that shit,fuckin makes me puke.wogs

500 years of liberalism? Are you mentally retarded? Puritan American colonies were far from liberal, you complete moron.

>500 years of attacking tradition, etc..

Is it worth perpetuating shit traditions and accept everything at face value? Like indulgences (you can buy a shorter time to suffer in the purgatory after you die). There was a tradition to cut off little boys' dicks off in catholic countries so they would preserve their angel-like boy soprano voice even in adulthood. Is that a tradition worthy to uphold?

How about you grow up, learn to think for a second before you show your retardedness to whole world on a forum board?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I'm not evading anything. It says that Mankind is fallen and sinful. Welcome to theology 101.
What's even more remarkable is that even throughout these cycles of bad popes, Christ's church has endured and kept true to teaching (but falling short of perpetually demonstrating as all humans do) its same faith and morals.
These men are the successors of Peter and are charged with defending the faith from heresy. Have they sinned? Of course, some even gravely so. But they never once TAUGHT, as Church Doctrine, heresy. This is what makes them special. Christ has given His Church the Holy Spirit to preserve it from false teachings. Whether people follow them, is left to human nature.

I would love to find a Latin Mass. Too bad the only Latin Mass is about a 2 hour drive from my house. You can't even find a Latin Mass on the internet. (If there IS one please tell me - I looked).

The sign outside my local catholic church (where I went to school) has a big "Refugees / Immigrants welcome" and during the last election they had Hillary stuff out all over the place.

I have no time for the jesuits and no time for their so called Pope. It just depresses me that the more catholic an area the more liberal it is.

Image saved.
CNN, NBC, and now New York Times. Whoever is making these I give you kudos. Keep making them until you got all the big ones.
I don't understand my fellow classical liberals who are shying away from this.

The Irish used the label "catholic" as in "our country is gone, we must move across the sea"

>Land at Ellis Island
"Name!?"
"Seamus McGeoghagan"
"Sirius Mogukov, check"
What are you?
*blank potato stare*
he's irish, damn catholics.

And so we built murica

>obvious shill thread

shills sowing discord

>Puritan American colonies were far from liberal
Except your education is wikipedia tier.
Puritans thought they were chosen to build the new Israel and the jews were the chosen people
They rejected 1500 years of Christian teaching that jews rejected and denied Christ. In their own minds the jews were pure and the chosen ones
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/explanation/puritans.html

Puritans also hated tradition, the Mass, hymns and theology. They were Sola Scriptura on steroids

>Too bad the only Latin Mass is about a 2 hour drive from my house
be careful because there are Vatican II false priests doing Latin Mass.
These multicultural and jewish-lover priests use the Latin Mass to appeal tradition to old people.
Also you should only attend a mass if you reject the Protestant Counter-Church (Vatican II)
youtube.com/watch?v=azeshmwXUzg

>What do you have to say about the evident connection between priestly celibacy and the enormously greater propensity towards paedophilia in your priests?
Pure fabrication. The abuses in the Church were atrocious acts but occurred at the same frequency as any other large organisation. The vast majority of these cases were also not peadophilic in nature, but were with adolescents.

>Inquisition
Overblown with false statistics by foaming-at-the-mouth fundamentalists, like all of your sqawking. These same people love to neglect the Inqusitions started by the Protestant Reformation to uproot and murder Catholics.

>Censorship
A fine example of poor judgment on the Church's part, happy? If a perfect Church on Earth existed, you wouldn't be allowed membership.

thanks. I bookmarked that mass.

I was looking more for a Latin Mass online that had the daily mass. For example on EWTN they have the daily mass online.

Sunni and Shia Islam have survived uncorrupted for at least a thousand years; the only advantage your Church has over them is precedency of time: what it shows is, that truthfulness is not necessarily indicated by a fixed doctine's having been passed on and believed over a very long period of time by a very large number of people.

There were Popes who taught things contrary to the present teachings, but they were relegated to the dustbin of history and termed Antipopes. Sometimes there were several people claiming to be Pope at one time. It is a very convenient expedient. Perhaps some day people will be calling Pope Francis an Antipope. It makes your claim of Papal integrity into one of circular reasoning. If any Pope does contradict the established dogma, then he was never really a Pope to begin with.

>be irish
>someone puts up video of Latin Mass
>oh wow, i was looking for the non V2 latin mass last night on jewgle
>im gonna watch this right now

genetic memory is real.
reality is fake.

>A fine example of poor judgment on the Church's part, happy?
The Index was useful though. People have the right to know which books are blasphemous.
You do have the right to block things you don't want to see and things you don't allow your kids to watch and read. The Bishop of Rome has the right to let Catholics (the people he is supposed to look after) know which books are cancerous.
If Germany had a strong Catholic Monarch he would burn all pro-revolution books including Marx's works and sent him and his jewish family to exile thus avoiding the death of 50+ million people in WW1, Russian Revolution and WW2.

>Perhaps some day people will be calling Pope Francis an Antipope
He is not even a priest and he is a heretic.
It's not convenient, it's logic. A heretic(marxist, Christ denier) cannot be a Pope.
If he is a heretic he ceases to be a Pope. That happened very few times in history because there were many Popes with bad morals (some had multiple wives) but very few taught material heresy.
Do you have a list of Popes that taught heresy? of course you don't.

You have a very careful screening process, so naturally most of your Popes toe the line, but, as I say, it is no proof of the truth of your religion that they should have done so, because all of them that have not (and even one exception to the rule would disprove the dogma of the "vicar of Christ") are simply given the convenient appellation of Antipope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope#List_of_historical_antipopes

Delet this

Yano the way Jesus said the Jews broke the deal, so everyone could be a son of god?

I've this idea.
>Jesus makes us honorary savable
>due to the pharasees corruption
>next jesus (possibly a type of wandering bishop)
>makes us all bishops, we all get our own family religion, with your own family pope

Religious freedom forever for your family.

Honestly Im not great at writing (clearly) but this would make everyone willing to submit to Christ bulletproof against the law.

If two people(or more) claim the Papacy one is naturally an antipope and only one is the valid(or the election was 100% invalid but that's rare)
That happened many times. According to Papal Bulls a heretic cannot be a Pope.
These Bulls and encyclicals are valid forever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum_ex_apostolatus_officio

When a priest accepts the position he knows he must obey all ex cathedra bulls and encyclicals. Even modern Vatican II ''priest'' receive this information.
The thing is they ignore it because it's convenient to be a modernist and a priest, they have the best from both worlds. These false priests spend years(decades) without never mentioning these bulls and encyclicals to the people because they know people are lazy to read them and they are liberals anyway

was there not a papal bull expelling jews from christendom?

There are dozens of documents from Councils since the 3rd century reaffirming jews have to convert or they will parish
Speaking specifically of bulls and encyclicals many Popes also confirmed this throughout history

*perish

>that's good enough for me.

Thanks user, its great hearing someone with some knowledge. My priest (born RC) literally used the same 3 stories, The Whipping in the Temple, The Annunciation, and the Crucifixion, if anything deviated from those lines "oh user, bishops worry about that stuff"

they see the ship sinking, but they have no where else to go and have sold themselves for a life of lonely comfort.

Have you read any of the desert fathers?
I looked into orthodoxy, that led me to Arius and then I ended up going way off course, have you any opinion on the:
Arianists and/or Aesetics

i like your style