Can someone explain why we ever invaded Afghanistan?

Can someone explain why we ever invaded Afghanistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMzUtfri7nk
youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_budget
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
myfox8.com/2017/05/23/nc-deputies-find-500-million-worth-of-opium-poppy-plants/
thecrimson.com/article/2017/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To kill goat fuckers, did you need to ask?

You guys invaded Afghanistan?

Several times

youtube.com/watch?v=dMzUtfri7nk

I sorta of recall when Taliban was running the show and they stamp out Heroine production. Suddenly we invade

Jews

I think we invaded to kick the shit out of the Taliban because they took down our towers.

>inb4 they whooped your ass

To push opium into Russia, duh.

So we could get our hands on enough opium to make opioid overdoses the #1 cause of death, while filthy rich connected douchebags get "suck hitler's dick in hell" rich.

because muslims lured us into a trap.

Because Taliban refused to give up OBL and our leaders wanted to play hero and attempt to fix the nation.

CIA Deep State NWO opium trade. It is ALL about the drugs. They fund BOTH SIDES to keep the war going so they can continue their criminal activities. There is human/child smuggling rings too. Trump is sending forces in to break this up. Why do you think they are now getting even more hysterical???? Billions of drug money funds the Black Ops.

failed plan to overthrow a government to implement a US puppet.

That's why Russia invaded?. Sucks they weren't successful.

Lithium Ion

They were harboring Osama bin Laden and vocally refused to give him up because he was a "guest in our country"

> Americans were in no mood to be diplomatic or patient after the towers fell
> they knew what was coming we warn them and they still refused
> they all died
> now Afghanistan has Muslims from the surrounding countries and really all over the world coming in trying to make it a terrorist safe space again
> read some history you idiot

How much you wanna bet this faggot is some POG fuck that hasnt seen any combat

Why doesn't the US just grow its own opium for pharmaceuticals? WTF, Afghanistan can't be the only place in the world to get poppies it's a fucking plant.

Because the communists fucked it up, then the taliban fucked it up, why should everyone get to fuck it up except us?

has this coincident been fully investigated?

>this thread
tl;dr

>BECAUSE THE PROPHECY HAD TO COME TRUE

drug money

what was wrong with Taliban?

Hubris - after sending all those weapons and all that cash to the mujahideen so they could kick the soviets out, they turned around and created the Taliban/Al Qaeda and starting attacking us. Out of sheer embarrassment for trusting THE FUCKING AFGHANS to be honorable, we had to try and stamp them out once and for all.

Why don't we invade Mexico then faggot? or Columbia or Bolivia?. Why don't we legalize weed?.

>Pookistan
POO IN LOO

Its one of the reasons the globalist crime lords did 9:11. George Bush Snr. when he was the director of the CIA was known as Poppy Bush because of his control of the worlds opium market.
Do you all know how close the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are? As close as two families can be.
They regularly holidayed together, they are best of friends and no doubt business partners. When the marine barracks were blown up by allegedly Osama Bin Laden Poppy Bush gave the contract to rebuild the base to Bin Laden Construction. I knew about the close relationship between the Bushs and the Bin Ladens prior to 911, imagine how jaded I am?
These are the globalists who control banking and the CIA. They wanted the opium and the trade roots. That's why we invaded Afghanistan.

Because dude, opium lmao.

Because the prescription drug market blew up and needed to be fed.

This, OBL claimed responsibility for the towers and we went in to kill him and his forces.

Oh im sure

Afghanistan is an important strategic location and we can't have it ruled by the Taliban who collaborate with nations like Pakistan and Iran.

The taliban movement started against the mujahideen warlords with all that CIA weaponry that you mentioned. Their petty greed descended the country into a civil war and made life hell for the common folk. The humble origins of the taliban movement is without any exaggeration a common knowledge.

So you are just another dumb fat stupid american who has his head up his ass too far.

>Marine barracks in Beirut, 1983.

>white mentality
makes u think why white ppl are easy to manipulate

The CIA needed an opium supply for their drug trade.

What year was 9/11 again...?

>also
The retail value of one year's total harvest is close to 50 billion dollars. That's some big buckaroos...

Because your government wanted to make the Middle East and surrounding areas so uninhabitable that millions of "refugees" would flood Europe.

I've been trying to figure this one out for a long time. So we all know NATO usually fights in the middle east to destabilise it, and the main reason for that is because stable, secular states are more of an existential threat to Israel than bombed out hellholes where chaos reigns. But Afghanistan has never really been a stable, secular state, and it certainly wasn't that under the Taliban. They also don't really have any oil. Could it really just be because of opium? I find that kind of hard to believe since opium grows elsewhere too, but maybe it is. Or my be I've overlooked something big

Much more profitable paying donkey fucking farmers and to have loads of dirty money to bribe politicians with

Also helps the CIA flood Russia with opium

forgot 9/11??? they attacked us first, so we brought the war to them, nothing goes unpunished

The military will always push to be involved in conflicts or else their funding gets cut.

You all need to watch Bitter Lake to understand Afghanistan.

Enjoy this red pill from the amazing Adam Curtis

youtube.com/watch?v=VRbq63r7rys

because dune coons needed to be taught a lesson. the saudi royal family funded egyptian and paki terrorist to strike america. afganistan dindu nuffin and we knew it

you want to play games sand niggers? you dont know who we will punish. it might be niger or even france it could be any one. how can you sleep at night knowing we dont care who we hurt and you made us do it

> Oil

You fucking leaf idiot. Afghanistan is one of the richest nations in mineral wealth on earth. It's just such a shithole full of violent savages that no one can access it.

BUt he was in pakistan... member?
There was this whole big thing about it

well if you don't want the CIA providing you with weed and opium and heroine so we can overthrow other dictators in the middle east, like assad and gaddafi, then you don't see the big picture. The end justifies the means,
>Even if that means burning hazardous material at Area51
The Gov. Does what if wants then tells its Citizens to fuck off so the Russians can't touch their private areas.

rare metals,opium trade,keeping russia and now the taliban in check

Lol

I mean, I know you're completely wrong but please explain why invading Afganistan would help said drug trade? Keep in mind we've spent over 2 trillion (and that's being conservative!) on the Afghanistan war alone. The cost of opium over that many years wouldn't even come close. You could argue that this supposed 'deep state' needs to spend tax dollars to funnel money or whatever, but it doesn't make sense at all.

Then the human trafficking thing, yeah the US isn't funding that one, sorry, not directly anyways.

Black operations are funded by the same tax dollars as everything else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_budget

Listen man I know this Sup Forums and there are people on here who believe crazy things, even crazier than 2pac believing alive but as someone who was deployed to Afghanistan twice, who worked with the DEA, CIA near Bagram.... This crackpot theory does not add up on either a financial standpoint or just plan practicality. I'm not saying the US has never done anything super duper shady, and I'm not denying the US has any involvement in the drug trades but if you're implying that this entire invasion was an excuse to get in on it then you got it all wrong fella. Now if you had brought up the Oil trade, sure maybe you'd have some footing.

~And why not watch HyperNormalization while you're at it

explains why ((they)) hate Trump I think

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

>implying that people can't physically move from one location to another
is right and you are an idiot

Is oil a kind of mineral wealth or what?

Yeah I forgot to mention that. Hawkish elements in the military are always itching for action. It keeps them relevant, funded, and gives them real combat experience

Dunno but it gave me the best 7 months of my entire fucking life and a government job at the end of it.

Hardly any opium is grown anywhere except in the golden triangle which is mostly Afghanistan.
A small amount of opium comes from India but its very strictly governed and sold to the pharmaceutical industry. The opium from an ongoing conflict zone (Afghanistan) is the worlds heroin.
That's how it works.
Of course there are some other reasons like Afghanistan is a major trade route of such importance that Britain invaded it a hundred and odd years ago but again that ties in to the heroin trade.
War is big business, oil is too.

keep digging
the shills are in full force

eyy atleast one in here isnt complete retard

In the US like in an official way? You must be joking. Their own figures confirm tho. Consider that 90% of the worlds heroin comes from afghan poppies. There might be a legit reason but having control of that much of the worlds heroin would surely fund many a black budget project. I suspect this was the realpolitik that made Trump's decision, even if it wasn't put to him so plainly.

wow dude way to counter my argument!

Easy

>opioid overdoses
what is this 'we' you speak of you fucking degenerate? Fuck opioid addicts.

I really hope the Trump surge will lead to him claiming victory and withdrawing all troops 1 year from now.

>crossing that border is hard
To say that border is an uninhabitable wasteland is understating things. The people who try to scratch out a living there are literal rats.

Kek

9/11. That pissed enough people off. Fuck Afghanistan. They deserve this shit. Goat fuckers.

>that one year when taliban took over

Going to need an Imperial Guard Edit.

The whole USA wasn't conspiring to control the worlds heroin trade, but the people who do control the worlds heroin trade were and still are the most powerful people in America and also control profitable banking and oil interests and war interests too.
I can't put it any clearer than that, if that doesn't seem likely to you then you may be a little naive. You could always research and utilise your reason, it's not a well kept secret or a conspiracy theory from dubious sources.

Drugs can do things money cant, Brazil is a example of that.

Corrupt Politics waste more money financing the drug dealers than being benefited by it.

Drug keep part of the population in check and poorer areas even poorer.

I worked as "Policial Militar" for 2 years and passed a public exam, trained and worked with the Narcotic Division for a year.

/thread

Pharmaceutical companies legally grow their own opium for much cheaper than it would be to clandestinely import it from such an isolated land filled with bloodthirsty savages.

>Can someone explain why we ever invaded Afghanistan?
So we could eventually use it as a base of operations to invade Iran for Israel.

But then the neocons sort of lost power.

They declaired "total war" against us by attacking our civilian population.
We should have done the same by leveling Kabul by air.
Leave Kabul looking like Dresden during WWII.
No boots on the ground.

The world needs heroin, user. How else will we dream the dream that keeps the world running?

> when the CIA plane makes a tank stop in south america

4 tour Afghanistan vet. AMA.
So much faggotry in this thread. SF teams had OBL in their sights (96?). Clinton said no. We have had many opportunities to end this war. As near as I can tell, we are there to support deep state ops, and pay gibs to govt contractors. There is no plan, and no way to "win". Assuming of course you can define victory. 911 was used as an excuse to bring back cold war levels of spending.

>be me
>be 1999
>reading news aggregator website
>refresh page
>AP - US special forces have taken over an Afghan airfield for operation
>read article, scant on details of course
>5 minutes later, refresh site
>AP - US denies special forces have taken over an Afghan airbase
>read article, it's the same but with a paragraph that a US pentagon spokesman denies it
>5 minutes later, refresh site
>no article on site page, no article in history
>hmmmm........

The USA has had an invasion boner for Afghanistan way before 9/11

No, there is about a 40% difference between the black market rate and US commercial rates according to the most recent report on Heron / Opium trafficking written by the ATF / FBI

Reasons for entering Afganistan are all google ready, but they are/were:

> Major training base for AQ
> Afganistan is a major trafficking route to Turkey & Europe for all major forms of black market goods
> Would open another front for invasion of Iran
> Rare mineral mines which would diversify EU/US suppliers from Chinese (and Chinese owned) mineral mines in Africa/China
> Heroin fields, Opium is one of the most profitable drugs for trade. Russia had a lock on this market for most of the 1970-1990s, which is why Chechnya was so strategic
> Was supposed to be a "better Pakistan" which would allow US Operations to slowly hedge against a future Pakistani regime collapse / revolt against their Junta.

Best opium in the world

>muh minerals.
90% of it belongs to china.

newfaggots are such losers. go back and suck on your moms tit. this place is filled with little babbys its so embarrassing

You do not really expect the retards on Sup Forums to watch and understand Adam Curtis.

Way to complex for them. They love monocausal explanations way to much.

HELP ME!
>signs up to be a slave in the army for the banker
>doesn't like being a slave in the army for the banker

Heroin can be sourced by its production method as well. Mexican heroin is commonly made into black tar, Afghani heroin isn't. American heroin isn't coming from Afghanistan. Europe's is and this is bad because production supposedly increased after the invasion, although the taliban weren't known for reporting on their own flaws, but the idea that the CIA is smuggling Afgani heroin to the US market is not supported by the facts. Try another lie to attack America

I dunno, probably opium and sex slaves for the CIA. It's not a nation with much above-board potential.
Hey, there are efforts to get Afghan farmers to stop growing opium, right? How about giving them internet connections? I don't care if they gravitate to the most depraved bits of the internet. Give them a connection to the world, some way to witness the fruits of their labor when they ship opium. Some way for people who don't want them shipping opium to argue at them, too. And maybe it'll even be a channel for them to learn about how to improve their farming to the point that they can stop worrying about every dollar they can scrape from the harvest and start worrying about psychic profit, too. I don't hate opium farmers.

Because you are capitalistic and it's your job to do what they tell you, even if it's killing.

was merely a play on the operations in the 80s, no lying necessary

Sauce?
Heroin production isn't special, peasants in Mexico, goat herders in Afghanistan, and even hicks in North Carolina have managed to do it.
myfox8.com/2017/05/23/nc-deputies-find-500-million-worth-of-opium-poppy-plants/
There is no way big pharma can't grow there own for cheaper than illegally smuggling it from on of the most volatile regions of the world.

Where's your cover shitbag

A nuclear bomb going off in the region would be so much cheaper and effective. That literal hell hole (along with Pakshitistan) has been problematic for years, nuke it all and be done with it. Permanently.

Are you retarded best ally?
Because they did this to our city.
The city looks like it was fucking bombed
You should ask why we invaded Iraq (dumb fucking bush)

We will not forget

>Because they did this to our city.
Saudi arabia is afghanistan now?

Israel is Saudi Arabia now?

>has this coincident been fully investigated?

>be me
>post 9/11 TDY job at CENTCOM
>working for you wouldn't believe me
>working on you wouldn't believe it
>naive me - we'll be able to shut down the heroine economy now that were in there?!
>answer - the US has to keep the opium lords happy and economy else we'd alienate the power people there.
>answer - and to traffic teh herione into China as part of on going ops destabilization ops there.
>oh.

>These are the globalists who control banking and the CIA ... and the global opium market.

thecrimson.com/article/2017/3
/30/opium-at-harvard/
>From Harvard, the opium trade spread throughout New England. According to Bradley, Yale University’s infamous Skull and Bone society was funded by the Russels, the most successful family of opium dealers in America. Columbia’s Low Memorial Library was also named after a key member of the family. Even Princeton’s first large benefactor, John Green, funded his contribution through the opium trade.

don't let the goyim know

>I think we invaded to kick the shit out of the Taliban because they took down our towers.

>thinks usa calls the shots