Females of Sup Forums

What are you doing to improve yourself/the white race?

Pretty sure there aren't any girls on the internet

>not posting the original

Since I'm from Hungary where everyone is white and racist to some degree, it's not a challange not to date balcks or asians or anything. Usually I just try to go on with my life. I'm not sleeping around, I don't get so drunk that I throw up on the street, I don't dress and act like a slut.

nice bro you just invited a bunch of fat bearded kekistani faggots to larp for you. how many of you faggots like to act like women?

i am latina and i have kids with a white guy

Get married already

COLONIZED

Just call me Caitlin already

>What are you doing to improve yourself/the white race?

Not having children because I am emotionally and financially unstable, preventing the gene pool an society from being impoverished by another unstable individual, unlike my whore mother did by not aborting me.

You need a good fascist to hit you until you regain your composure.

Came here to post this.
Checked and /thread

I am the most composed person I know.
I actually came up with the choice to not reproduce out of a lucid reality check: if I was a lunatic fool like most normies girl I would have act like them, as an entitled bitch that eventually has children to frame some guy or to fit in with all the other normies.

Extremely triggered but already he is a handsome Asian and not some disgusting neet or retarded gangbanger like in gran turino

I'm trying my best to not be a whorish degenerate like so many western women are these days

All I really do is read redpilled literature on the Jews and cook.
Mind you, it's not easy knowing this stuff

Also, I've been taking sewing classes recently; want to be a housewife

Maybe someday I'll be "wife material" and have beautiful white babies.
And maybe they'll grow up to be good soldiers of the Reich.
Now read the first letter of each sentence.

I lost will for both long before Sup Forums was created, and so I must shitpost.

Courting gentlemen on tinder

trannies ITT

i'm sure from other angles, or in the right vessel, those tits would be great. but from straight down they're super lumpy and weird lookin.

They both look so soft I don't know which I want to fuck more!
T. Man

How are you emotionally unstable?
You said you don't want to degrade the gene pool so inherited mental disorder?

Anyway it's not ideal but there are other ways to help through community involvement and simply by positive, healthy daily interaction with others.
Essentially the same principles apply as with a lot of gay, newage lefty stuff (ie. positive attitude, healthy living, self-improvement) minus advocating mass immigration and abolition of genders.

Sauce?

They're just swollen. She is ready for impregnating from an aryan chad to create a superior evolution of the white race.

We do what the boys do. Spread information, change minds, shitpost...

this is all of the "girls" on Sup Forums

Be the change you want to see, faggot.