JEWISH ELITE RED PILL MAXIMUM OVERLOAD

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

> Jewish Israeli intellectual reveals how the Jews built a cognitive elite over the centuries.
> Explains why and how Jews are so prevalent in high positions.
> Most Jews are unremarkable and unintelligent.
> Bolshevism and Holodomor was Jewish. Also the Spanish civil war was partly Jewish.
> The Jewish left is to blame for all this political correctness and sectarian activism.
> BLM, ANTIFA, White Pride, Alt-Right, LGBT, Women's right, etc... is all bullshit distractions.
> All of these issues which were once marginal issues are now at the foreground while national issues are sidelined.
> Elite Zionist Jews use the Jewish left to help divide the lower working class and make them weaker against the elite.
> Political correctness is worse than dictatorship.
> Reveals exactly how to Jews achieved hegemony.
> Much more in the lecture.

Everyone must watch this lecture ASAP.

All this lefty Jews vs Zionist Jews differentiation is bullshit distractions and misdirection; same thing goes with all the BLM, ANTIFA, Alt-Right, White Pride, etc... This is all by design to create division. I'm tired of seeing the same threads over and over again perpetuating the division which favours the elites.

There's a reason why you are all finding out that so many of these activists on all sides are overtly or covertly Jewish. They are funded by elite Jews to cause division amongst the lower working classes.

Again, if you are serious about understanding the current environment you live in, watch the lecture. No excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VUlew_g0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The European population has more brilliant minds than Jewery, they just don't work together. Also they don't have disgusting amounts of money hoarded from centuries of usury.

But the Jewish elite still manage to get hegemony because of them eugenically breeding cognitive elite.

Bumping

Bump

Bump
Finally a worth while thread
a) see you in 1hr45mins if this is still goin
b) he looks a little like dustin diamond

also checked

I'm reposting if it gets archived anyway.

good find

Bump.

I skipped to 20m and his jokes made me think

Bump. Remove matzo ball.

Checked trips of eternal truth. There is only one true enemy, the rest are all symptoms

>tfw so redpilled i already knew all this

Isn't this guy an op?
I'm sure he's got some good info but I don't trust him.

I couldn't even pay enough attention to follow
The guy drags way too much.

Yeah but it goes into way more depth, especially towards the end.

Nah, he's legit. He has Jews from every side hating him. He barely even considers himself a Jew.

I've heard what he has to say and what others have to say about him.
I do not trust him.

Read the protocols.

>what others have to say about him.

links?

>It's an hour long

fuck that, can you just tell me what they said?

If you don't have an hour to dedicate to the JQ you're never going to get anywhere.
Flip the tv back on and just forget about it.

Can anyone help me find a video? It was a speech from 2000 of an American guy giving a wild speech about jews, and the video had great editing and pictures/videos. It was such an amazing fucking speech I was so moved listening to it but now I can't find it. I found another video which has clips from the one i'm looking for but only clips of the editing, the speech isn't the same. youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_VUlew_g0

Isn't he Dems are the real racists tier?

If so I'm not wasting my time.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

What if this goes into a civil war and backfires and the people hang all of the Jewish politicians, bankers, CEOs, etc. in the streets?

Bump

Watching right now. Good shit

Checked
wew

Watching it now. Kevin MacDonald hypothesised the same thing in Culture of Critique.