What was Sup Forums's excuse for Trump to keep fighting a war with Afghanistan? Last I heard...

What was Sup Forums's excuse for Trump to keep fighting a war with Afghanistan? Last I heard, we were all happy he was pulling out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/237913235045638144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-7142596653516595270.ampproject.net/1503095301111/frame.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet more proof Trump is just another Neocon Globalist that belongs to the kikes.

pull out now and another power comes in.
US won't leave until the Goyim can atleast protect themselves.

The best solution would have been never going in.

Since Trump can't travel back in time, only forward in time, he's gotta try to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, which is going to lead to less than desired results regardless.

It's lose-lose. Pull out and ISIS will step in. Stay in and continue to bleed money and resources. Say thank you to Dubya.

You think that's what this is about? Hell no. The Republicans simply want to shovel more tax dollars into their lobbyist buddies Boeing and Lockheed Martin and there isn't shit Trump can do but smile for the camera.

Afghanistan is a money machine for the CIA. They won't let us leave.

I don't have one. He's not perfect.

Trump never pulls out

Or you can just use basic reason and empiricism and realize the president has limited power and most of the machinations are done by entrenched bodies.

That is an acceptable possibility, which I will ignore for the sake of my sanity

>Republican vs. Democracy false dichotomy
I thought Sup Forums was more intelligent than this.

Pretty much this. Until Trump finds new ways of generating wealth domestically (angryjew.jpg), we'll be there for the foreseeable future.

Alternatively we could shut down the CIA for the treasonous anti-American fuckers they are.

While I agree, we'd need something in place of their black ops drug operations or else our economy would crash.

Trump needs to go full on JFK at this point. He knows the people support him and he knows they know that angers certain people.

Too much power. It would require massive bloodshed, it would require a young generation that cares more about the future of the world than themselves, instead of extremely superficial and narcissistic children. We just don't have the quality of people we did in the Revolution. People wasn't Trump to be a hero, and he is in a way, but the unfortunate fact is he's an immature person.

I live in spain and I have a cousin who started working in politics for one of the at that time (2012) two dominant parties.

He basicaly said that the two main parties faked rivalty for the public but in reality cooperated on coruption and keept secret agreements between them assuring that who ever wins the election, both parties are going to profit.

My point is it would not suprise me if in the U.S its the same thing. I mean the republicans and democrats both know that either one or the other is going to win.

Not true. We have a damn fine military and police force full of Patriots. This younger generation sucks, but they lack hope is all.

Couldnt agree more

Trump was always going to increase troops in Afghanistan and keep us there in order to win, he said it time and time again on the campaign trail
Thanks for spreading fake news, faggot

He is purging all the Obama plants. Don't forget Obama fired any military general who said that they would not fire on American citizens and replaced them with shills.

Trump is putting those exact guys in the impossible talk of winning in Afghanistan. If they succeed, great!! If they fail, trump gets to purge Obama cucks and put his own guys in. Also great!

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

yup

Of course its the same thing. Its true the parties have different politics in some ways, mostly social and fiscal, and many people in the parties disagree with their opposites, but their agreements outshadow their disagreements by a massive margin. We also have a more powerful body of people working behind the scenes who aren't elected, so democracy and politics is largely a puppet show to entertain the children. Why does it matter if one politician says we should stop spending so much on social programs, while another wants to increase them? The money supply is completely controlled by a banking cabal and these differences are irrelevant. Why does it matter if Trump doesn't want to be interventionist unlike Clinton? They'll simply manufacture a problem to keep our military where they want it or use whatever blackmail they have against the president and representatives.

The sad truth is someone like Trump could do something drastic, and it seems like he's doing all he can under the circumstances, but its questionable whether he has the strength of character to do the drastic thing required to subvert their power.

It's just one more thing he promised and then didn't do. Like everything else, his base will just move goalposts to explain why they're okay with it now.

No he didn't. His own tweets say they opposite. I love this new trend of flat out lying to try to make your point and then mindlessly bleating, "fake news!"

The military and police are already trained to be psychologically able to murder civilians. Putting hope and trust in the military and police is cowardly and fascistic. They can simply use their rationalizations and corrupt power structures to hurt us. The People are, always have been and always will be the only assurance we have. An army composed of people defending their families and homes is the real US military, the military we have now is voluntary and basically mercenary. Its the same as the British military we fought against.

muh trump right or wrong

unfortunately you are fucking wrong, but thanks for outing yourself, shill
how much sorosbux are you getting paid to post here? hopefully at least enough to pay for the tendies

It's been 16 fucking years, kike. For how long do Americans have to stay there until you're satisfied?

>Being so out of touch with reality you can't be bothered to type 'Trump tweets Afganistan' into Google where you can read them for yourself in seconds
Just admit you're not interested in him fulfilling his promises, just in denying reality

If he keeps blatantly lying and denying the truth, he will convince some retard reading this thread and that's all that matters.

>doesn't realize that Google is a jewish scheme which publishes fake material constantly in order to please its users
I'm interested in saving America from the claws of leftist shills like you who want to see it destroyed for the sake of elite globalist jewish bankers

Now I'm convinced you're a shill yourself. I'm pretty sure Trump's Twitter account isn't fake.
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/237913235045638144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-7142596653516595270.ampproject.net/1503095301111/frame.html

Are you telling me it's Obongo's fault?

holy shit you're retarded

/board/

Your head is firmly up your ass. Left/right is a false divide, practically, you're chasing a carrot on a stick called "leftism" so that you're cowed into supporting those globalists you apparently despise. Our troops aren't in Afghanistan to win, there's nothing to win there. They're there to funnel money from the drug trade to prop up the fake economy and justify massive military expenditure to protect the petrodollar which guarantees globalism. If Trump has always been for increasing presence in Afghanistan as you claim, then he's always been a globalist.

It doesn't matter because the presidency is only a figurehead in this country, user. The United States is controlled by the Supreme Court.

It's a bad idea. It must be a huge drug operation.

Trump sincerely wants to win the war in Afghanistan, and I believe he can if he continues his so-far-successful strategy of giving the military operational autonomy.

America had 150,000 troops on Afghanistan and didn't win shit. Yet you believe that they're gonna win now with 12,000 troops because Trump is in charge. Are you seriously that moronic?

The war isn't winnable, in fact it was never intended to be winnable.

>conservative
Literally meaningless if you're a globalist. Puppet show shit.

Until every American overdoses on Opiates apparently. That's the main reason we went in the first place.

It is better described as a continuation of the Great Game, which never REALLY ended, although historians will argue it did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game