youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osr1o1wkmjU
youtube.com/watch?v=L1YU1PzRmzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey

hey guys, does anybody want a Monster Soda?

Before Trump, who was the last good US president?

I swear, much like that "Trump Will apologize for birth certificate" I think Trump plants fake news like "DACA amnesty" just to get news channels to broadcast his rallies live

3-5 MINUTES left from the Alex-Joe Arpaio interview, actually good

AWOOS WILL NOT REPLACE US

youtube.com/watch?v=L1YU1PzRmzw

There will be a lot of people cheering when these (((reporters))) are strung from the lampposts for being seditious propagandists.

Sorry I'm late!
*beep beep
~awoo!

It baffles me how the idea of not being fake news just never crosses their tiny little brains. They'll keep lying all the way to the gallows.

BREAKING NEWS: Freddy Krueger and Jason Vohrees fighting at Camp Crystal Lake no one safe!

TRUMP: They are both bad guys, sad!

MSM:
TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW JASON VORHEES

TRUMP IS JASON VORHEES SYMPATHIZER

TRUMP IS LITERALLY JASON VORHEES

IMPEACH TRUMP FOR BEING JASON VORHEES

lol

Teddy

Trump is a pupper confirmed.

So now we are arguing about crowd sizes AGAIN. Is 2020 seriously going to be a repeat of 2016? No self awareness at all?

Either Kennedy or Nixon. Reagan was decent at best.

Sure

>DrainTheSwamp

poor guy

ANOTHER DONALD

They seriously need to fucking hang.

I will shed no tears about the deaths of any reporters whether home or abroad.

This patriot

Funny, since antifa is actively assaulting reporters RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

>drain the swamp

Nice

It was all livestreamed. Everyone saw the crowd. Who is arguing this?

Nixon tried. JFK would have been 10/10 if he lived long enough to audit the Fed and get Executive Order 1110 done.

Is no one else watching the President speak?

They have been saying this since ever. Does no one remember? There was another rally where Trump ass fucked the media and then they did the same thing they are doing right now.
>TRUMP HATES THE FIRST AMENDMENT, HE'S LITERALLY GONNA GET A CNN MEMBER KILLED
And the only people that have ever physically hurt a member of the media is ANTIFA. All Trump supporters do is call them fake and flip them off.

>ywn live in one of those blank counties

Based Vet calling for the military occupation of DC

Not to mention they're responsible for getting Trump supporters attacked and bloodied. They're responsible for Steve Scalise getting shot.

this is juicier

Trump is doing a normal presidential speech, nothing outrageous

What are you watching?

Can Trump audit the Fed?

Trish Regan

>wew, moving analysis

>the President will never let you speak and joke around with you live on air

Coolidge.

The president just gave a speech nigga
Just ended

Which is why it will be buried by the mainstream media.

>I LOVE YOU TRUMP!

>I LOVE YOU TRUMP

So this sheriff guy he's going to pardon, he's the one who got told by a (((judge))) to stop doing his job and got charged with contempt when he refused, right?

Sure doesn't seem to be much diversity of opinion there.

What did he just sign

>I LOVE YOU TRUMP

right

I LOVE YOU TRUMP

Yes.

>Who will Donald Trump blame when someone attacks a journalist in his name? Fake news?

What are the odds that the next time a BLM chimp beats a cameraman they blame it on "Trump supporters"

>Race relations at all time low
>As a result of Obama's presidency they declined rapidly, especially when he advocated for BLM
>Got worse when the media demonised Trump
>Media actually getting behind Antifa and pushing towards a race war

What even is happening in your country? When you stand back and look at it, the decline between black/white race relations seems at its worse point in over 3 decades, and since America is number 1 on the media front, this shit bleeds in to Britain.

Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.

In the catalog there was threads showing picture of a crowd of abbott 40 people at his rally.

yup, because running a person's immigration and notifying ICE if the're illegal is racist

I love Hernán Cortés

Open license to hunt and kill Commies.

Even spics vote better and they actually have a reason to fear Trump.

>I LOVE YOU TRUMP-mind

We all do, we're in good company here

b-but they're a peaceful people. no reason to investigate the leaders of their church.

meanwhile their constant hate mongering has literally resulted in the Scalise shooting

I think that's a Congress thing now that I think about it. Which until we clean it out with the swamp will never happen. The second Trump tries to audit it or nationalize it that's when everything will go to hell.

I do. I know my opinion may not be popular, but he should keep this public image. The media would hardly find anything to bitch about, and even then they would look like morons. And yes, I also like his madman rallies, but I understand that a large part of the population want a bit more 'presidential' Trump.

(((Journalists))) better watch out.

Tornado ally putting the fear of God into the Mexicans.

They have zero problem putting others lives in danger but when they realize their bubble has been penetrated they fucking meltdown. What happened to compassion for your fellow man MSM? They have none, they are frauds and if we have to live in fear for wearing a red hat, so should they. They want equality, they got it.

Did they miss out on those reporters that got attacked by Antifa recently? Even Tapper covered it and call them out.

The Russia burger failed, the tax returns failed, nothing to impeach trump on. So now they are just turning their focus on these "protests". Its all about ratings my dude. Don't buy in to it.

All about ratings.

Oh it is Trump's rhetoric that makes people hate the media not the actual actions of the media.

it's a psyop, because too much win

obama

Okay fine. If he got EO 1110 done he would have been 9.5/10 happy?

According to the placemat at the Chinese restaurant I'm an Iron Tiger which sounds pretty cool desu

yes the people would rightly claim fake news even if it was real because you retards cried wolf too many times already

>of those who voted

Not voting may not give Trump any votes, but it takes a vote from Hillary. Cutting down the middle is pretty good considering all the propaganda Trump endured.

hmmmmmmmm...

>how dare he say something that everyone was thinking anyway!

Spirit cooking as a Twitter campaign worked to depress spic turnout. Even mexihobbits don't want to mess with that.

high energy

>he's the one who was denied his constitutional rights

Investigation request into Lori's death

> this shit bleeds in to everywhere
ftfy
It really is, the media did clean up job on Obama's domestic failure so much, you got people here thinking he's the best president to date. A lot of people are unware of how little Obama did to improve race relations much less minority relations, the most underrated of race race relations. Asians and indians will completely boycott anyone hispanic/black because they're not welcome and it's not worth it.

Any news today apart from the press literally shaking over the rally?

They turned out as always.

>Jews = ISIS
Almonds are activating...

What's going on, what are you watching?

Yay we doing it, Texas.

>being this ham-handed

They've lost.

>that pic
That's me with the JQ

I'd be happier if I stopped coming to Sup Forums and stopped being blackpilled (or fantasizing what I would do if I had a billion dollars to enter politics with)

Eisenhower was a pragmatist whose compromises bought us the 1950s as America's heyday. He didn't fix the problems that resulted in the 60s collapse, and I think he realized by the end of his presidency that he'd only delayed disaster, but I'd certainly rate him higher than anyone between Reagan and Trump, or any Democrat after Kennedy. No Reagan wasn't fantastic but the post-1960s bar is pretty damn low.

Thank you. That is one seriously bullshit legal loophole. By this messed-up logic, a judge can make anyone do anything or jail anyone with this "do whatever the fuck I say or be charged with contempt" precedence.

It is straight up abuse of a position.

Don't forget: Sheriff Joe Arpaio is on Infowars right now

Trust him. He's had lots of training using Mad Libs as a kid.

>we just want to influence how you think
>if you cant handle that maybe its time you grow up a little

R8 pls

Was he the last OK Democrat president?