96-year-old vet hailed as a D-Day ‘hero’ admits to being a fraud

"A 96-year-old World War II veteran hailed as an American D-Day war hero after surviving a fierce battle against the Germans on the cliffs of Normandy has admitted he was actually in northern Ireland at the time, according to a French nonprofit organization.

George G. Klein was treated as “one of the great celebrities” during the 73rd anniversary of the Normandy battle during a ceremony there last month, where he was honored as one of the 90 surviving members of the elite 2nd Ranger Battalion that battled the Germans on the cliffs of Pointe du Hoc on June 6, 1944.

“His good humor and smiles were not feigned: George expressed his joy of returning to Normandy for the second time and meeting the Normans, explaining: ‘I am not a hero. The real heroes are those who have lost life here,’” according to Marc Laurenceau, who runs D-Day Overlord, a French organization dedicated to the Battle of Normandy.

Klein’s return to Europe at a cost of more than $5,000 was paid for by “dozens of donors” and was arranged by the volunteers connected to the group."

nypost.com/2017/08/23/96-year-old-vet-hailed-as-a-d-day-hero-admits-to-being-a-fraud/

lol

crazy old fuck probably forgot

Make a soup from his bones.

(((Klein)))

My almonds are activated

klein is not a jewish surname

>getting out of northern ireland alive as an american

That takes bigger balls imo

>implying the jews sent their own to die for Israel

Sure, Shlomo

>No kike ever changed their name

How the fuck were they unable to check this out? Are there no documents about it?
So i guess D-Day didn't happen neither?
Did WWII actualy happen?
Was XX century all lies?

I know 3 people with the surname Klein and all of them are Afrikaners(Dutch,German,French mix)

It literally is though.

So... should i hate him for being a liar or love him for not being one of the faggots that destroyed europe forever?

The ultimate redpill is accepting WWII never happened and all the stories are made up scams.

>klein is not a jewish surname

sure

>someone having a non-jew name means they were a Jew
Idiot.

do the North Irish hate America?

He's a cuck who destroyed Europe for the kikes

This. Ww2 never hapoened like they said

Instead the firebombed germany until they surrendered. Then firebombed japan until they finished the atom bomb. There eas no fierce island fighting. There was no mass beach landing. America just carpet bombed Europe for a year and called it a victory and let the soviets take control.

>what is the pacific

You don't even have to be Jewish to be a Jew.

Wow, another lying "nazi killer".

Typical.

It was real in his mind

...he didn't really though, did he?
the kike kiked the kike's war, surprise surprise.

don't know why but this post made me lol out loud

What was going on in northern Ireland during ww2?

Well he didn't fight in normandy, thats the point isn't it