Poland: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls for discontinuance of European Commission proceedings

Poland: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls for discontinuance of European Commission proceedings

Google Translate
>Poland has applied for a write-off by the EC for infringement of EU law, With failure to fulfill obligations resulting from relocation decisions; In case of its continuation, we are ready to defend our position before the EU Court of Justice - informed the Foreign Ministry.

>A month ago, the European Commission announced that it had moved to the next stage of the infringement procedure against Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary in mid-June, in connection with "their failure to comply with their refugee relocation obligations". The Commission sent the so- Justified opinions to authorities in Warsaw, Prague and Budapest, which is the second stage of infringement proceedings. The countries had a month to respond to the Commission letter.

>The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced in a communiqué that it sent the EC's reply on that day. "Poland has applied for the European Commission's remission of ongoing infringement proceedings, and if it continues, we are ready to defend our position before the EU Court of Justice," the statement said.

>It added that Poland does not agree with the logic of relocation decisions adopted in September, "but will continue its support in other areas, including by engaging in the protection of the EU's external borders and systematically strengthening its humanitarian commitment."

>"We see these activities as an expression of genuine solidarity towards our partners and constructive and well-thought-out aid whose effects do not pose a threat to the security and cohesion of the European Union"

>As part of the relocation program Poland and Hungary did not accept a single refugee. Slovakia and the Czech Republic have paused the program, justifying the fears of a wave of Islamist attacks in the EU in recent years.

wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/msz-domaga-sie-umorzenia-postepowania-ke/5th63x9

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tldr/ iq too low to understand general concept?

We don't take refugees and that makes Juncker/Merkel butthurt.

>eu gave us 1 month to take in refugees
>we said no
>they gave us another month (we have 1 week left)
>if we don't take them in then we will go to the court against the eu
>our gov calls for remission of this case

tl;dr, slavs should federalize and destroy the abomination called EU

"Visegrad and Friends" when?

>be Poland
>join EU because muh jobs and ebil Russia
>EU help Poland to develop n shit
>EU fucks up
>Poland, lol nope.avi fuck you EU
ok, I understand, but
What about the Russian threat? Aren't you guys scared of big bad CIA Nazi guy Putin? Is this why Hitler tried to kill you? Because you used them like EU and when it's time to share the burden you rat out?

>"Visegrad and Friends"
Hopefully the Czechs and Slovaks don't get cucked and we can continue resisting.

Generally it's just "Don't tread on us and we will be friendly enough to take your money."

>What about the Russian threat?
We have more and more American NATO troops in Poland + Russians have no interest in attacking Poland

hmm that makes sense. I think both of you should look towards the East rather than the West.
What happens when EUniggers get mad at you and they ask Burgers to leave you alone?

We tried it 4 times in history. Every time the Huns (germans) or Mongols (asians) get butthurt that we end up owning nearly all the natural resources, trade routes & border chokepoints. Then we end up getting invaded or broken up, usually forced to become slaves (which is where the word "slav" comes from).

Any Slav who tries to rise up (see, Attila) gets brutally put down. Those who do federate (Tito) have a bitch of a time keeping all the clans together long enough to form a Federation.

Salvs in general take their liberty & independence seriously and since Sythia have never managed to keep their shit together for longer than 80 years or so.

Fuck
I LOVE EASTERN EUROPEANS.
You are our last hope in Europe.

Don't submit to the EU, when you stay stronk, the EU might fall and the Europeans can be their own rulers again.

> EUniggers get mad at you and they ask Burgers to leave you alone?
our territory, our rules

They don't pay enough for military. Trump will just flip them of

Unironically, the only solution to this crisis would be flooding one country with refugees until rape is 24/7 epidemic and the full state collapses. The rest of the EU would have to march in, restore order and start sending non-Europeans back. If they are so talented, they can start building their own countries.

sorry to say but you are literally on EU's life support. You are a slave of those EUniggers pasta.
but do you pay them to be your bodyguard? May be forming a bi-lateral relationship with the US will be beneficial for you than to being a NATO stooge. You will be like Israel, surrounded by enemies from all sides but more powerful than now.

holy fuck guess i have to finish my experimental homemade 6.5x39 mm assault rifle and my ghetto carrier lvl 3 A vest with a homemade titanium plate.Shit will go down.

I have to disagree with you, Hungarian bro. The thing that will trigger people to vote for the far-right party is an economic crisis. It always is. Just take a look at 1920's, take a look at nowadays Greece( Golden Dawn has 10-12% in polls and they sieg-heil in parliament)

>In case of its continuation, we are ready to defend our position before the EU Court of Justice - informed the Foreign Ministry.
O FUCK YES - we need independent media present there. Remember Poland's case is legit, that will open lots of eyes.

>Intermarium should federalize and destroy both abomination called EU and abomination called Russia
fixed that for ya :)

checked
it will be funny if Poland wins the case and it will turn out that European countries do not have to accept any refugees after all

>slav a slave
U're fucking retarded

>Ukraine
pls
>Belarus
not possible

Right? This is -the- chance above all others to end this nightmare before it gets even more bloody.

The EU is taking our money through draining our cheap resources and labor away and forcing cohesion funds(the one amerilards generally refer as "gibs") to go on projects developed by german companies.

Just make it V4+2 with Croatia and Slovenia. Let other culturally similar countries form their own local groups and cooperate with those. Or just wait out till westcuckistan collapses into a caliphate and go liberate some clay in a push towards west.

I think that at this point things must get MUCH worse before it gets much better. We need huge economic crisis in Europe (or more likely countries with high social benefits, i.e. western europe)

>sorry to say but you are literally on EU's life support. You are a slave of those EUniggers pasta.
EU gibs are only like 2% of Poland's annual GDP... Are you fucking retarded?

That's a good thing

>be me
>working in Brussels
>getting out of the train every day having to see that fucking European parliament
>fuckthis

>pooland

that map is my wet dream
poland and co. are the last hope of europa

a french documentary how refugees are treated here is eastern europe

tv.delfi . ee/saated/minidok/dokumentaal-vaos-loksus-olevad-asuulitaotlejad-tahame-et-terve-maailm-naeks-kuidas-eesti-pagulasi-kohtleb?id=79141958

>The EU is taking our money through draining our cheap resources and labor away and forcing cohesion funds(the one amerilards generally refer as "gibs") to go on projects developed by german companies.
Oh wow, this HAPPENS ALSO in Hungary? Go figure.

So when Germany collapses, I think the US should just assist Poland in killing all the shitskins and taking over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty + en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

>big bad CIA Nazi guy Putin

are u fucking 12 ? This board is for adults only