How liberal are the Universities you attend Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=MrJfH2Hrb2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Troy University, Troy Alabama

College of Education and some of the social sciences are liberal but the student body itself is super conservative. Troy informally markets itself as a large college for people who want to live in a small town.

I actually went to a music trade school in LA and all the teachers were racist and right wing as fuck. One teacher kept telling us how we're all bitches because we were raised by single mothers. And others talked black to the black guys in a mocking tone.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Csun
>orientation
>orientation leaders ask for our gender pronouns
>have to watch cringy play promoting lgbt, feminism, antitrumpism, and other forms of degeneracy.

so from day one i have had liberalism shoved down my throat.

I have a couple of STEM professors that make offhand remarks about progressivism and SJWs but only in the classes where there were no female students. Otherwise I haven't had a conservative instructor in my two years. Had an English instructor who claimed to be a "moderate conservative" but was essentially a 1970s or 80s liberal.

>Purdue University
Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence did us well, you won't find a more conservative public university in the United States.

I go to a campus in NYC.

I attend Riga Technical University, the only people with political, geographical knowledge I've come across with have been neutral at most

One tutor was redpilled af, even had the map showing future of Europe in 60 years or so with the Caliphate of France and such, had a good laugh

On the contrary though, there's this prestigious Swedish university of economics that has a auditory called by Soros, I guess it explains itself. I have no knowledge of actual unis that give out political science degrees, but many tutors there are ex-com/sorosites (we call them Dotists as well, due to the DOTS fond Soros has established in Latvia)

UW here(western Washington)

send halp pls

I studied law. Two professors at my university are strong advocates of free speech. One of them fled Iran when shit hit the fan there. For some reason whenever he gave a lecture there were bodyguards outside. Why? An actual muslim student - known for supporting Al-Qaeda, having trained with them, and ISIS - threatened that this professor would be punished for criticizing islam. Guess what the university did? They didnt kick him out.

Liberal shitholes im telling you. Im glad I dont study there anymore.

my professors play the part in the classroom, but I keep taking classes with them because they talk about how much they hate the niggers when you talk to them in private, along with their hatred of the jews, women's education, and their support for Trump. They were the ones who convinced me that, under Trump, we can finally eliminate blacks and jews from the country; he has to say the right lines in public but he clearly supports us. they also convinced by that we have to repeal all the amendments to the constitution so we can install him as president for life if we want to eliminate leftism

What's the story with this Polish university ad?

Why is Sup Forums posting it so much?

I dropped out of Uni becase of all the liberal drivel.

I took a trade and I'm completely content.

My university has an sjw reputation compared to the other big ones in the state.The econ department has literal Marxists in it. But my (((German))) professor has Hoppe on the syllabus.

What did you study?

>to everyone
Do you get professors talking politics and such a lot even if you're taking courses that don't even concern politics or just partly?

I am studying at Warsaw University of Technology, 95% people here are redpilled as fuck, my 3 best buddies make jokes about burning jews in ovens all the time. No fucks given. Love it.

>John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Overwhelmingly leftist, although not AS terrible as you'd expect considering it's in New York.

The buildings are all Brutalist style commie architecture, the lounge in the student center doubles as a Muslim prayer room, there are actual physical "safe spaces" where feminists can get away from white cis males, and our professors get shipped in straight from Korea or India with minimal English or teaching experience.

The whole university only had 3 pink haired lesbians....who were turned straight and modest after a bout of drinking and getting hit on by 3 buff dudes.
I heard 2 of them got married to those dudes and allready started a family.

Oh that and all of them are either lurking or openly browsing Sup Forums within the uni.
There a rare moments when i feel that living in a post-communist shithole is a good thing.

>University of Maryland College Park

Almost unbearable sometimes

Peak degeneracy. That's what I get for brong in Austin I suppose. I'm getting the fuck out of here soon, hopefully before it receives the nuking it so richly deserves.

Oregon State University

super fuckin liberal

the college president sent out a 6 paragraph email to the entire campus after the Charlottesville rally

can't wait to get the fuck out of here

We had a guest professor from quite possibly your university

I never had listened to a complete leftist in real life yet. His speech WAS meant to be about trade and such

Not even fucking close. 80% of it was bashing Trump, calling him, direct quote: "Mentally ill", and it ended with the most disgusting and rustling shit I have heard in that auditorium, the way he talked about illegals.

>Yeah, and Trump blah blah illegals, you know, we don't call them illegals around there, we call them "undocumented immigrants", you know, you'll see them around shopping malls on sundays and such, they mow your lawn, heh, and do other stuff something something

This completely blew it for me, the way how patronizing they talk about them, like pets, the leftist feels like he's almost like a savior and grand helper, I don't envy you one bit there in America, not one bit..

SJSU is full of rude shitskin liberal cucks, dumb thugs and shit professors. Fuck school get into trade. Do not go to this clusterfuck libtard indoctrination factory or ANY other college in CA.

Although I pussied out I did want to leave a huge pile of shit on their 1968 Olympics Black Power salute created by a jewish fag artist Rigo 23 in 2005. The statue removes the white austalian cuck Peter Norman who got 3rd. SJSU also had a "blacks only" graduation just so they could feel EXTRA special with their worthless degrees.

I did make me happy to see someone wrote "MDE never dies" on one of the walls. When Trump won everyone in my class almost cried and I burst out laughing.

the cuckstralian got 2nd not 3rd. They erased him just like they want to erase the rest of the whites from history.

UChicago - so, liberal in the classical sense, but SJWs don't have much of a toe-hold. jr republicans abound

Had a mock gay wedding (by fags IRL)
Jewish Communications lecturer
I know for a fact id the biggest dick.
and I would never brag about having a big dick,unless its 9"+

UNIBE, filled with the most entitled faggots and communists around the high class in Dominican Republic.

They even confused me as a catholic,''meanwhile im a freemason'' because of my opinions against Muslims and Haitians.

My University has its own voting precinct.

93% of students on campus voted Clinton, only 4% for Trump

University of Kent, UK. not bad, though there is a marxist society.

go hang out with the 4% they might actually be cool

Do you remember his name? I wouldn't be surprised that he's some cancerous liberal. We had a literal leftist terrorist member of the Weather Underground and close associate of Barack Obama, Bill Ayers, teach at our university with full tenure for many years.

I could tell him by face, if you can provide me some page with professors

I learned that blacks are subhumans on biology.

fortunately for me i went to university before all this started. nobody cared about politics except for a few loudmouthed lefties that sat hunched over one pint of beer shared between them in the student bar. i shared a house with one of them, who went back to his middle class family every weekend

we actually went to university to study interesting stuff, get drunk and get laid, sometimes all at the same time. happy days.

Also I think they had VAN JONES speak here. KEK fucking nigglet intellectuals of CNN.

Emory University, class of 2000
It was cucked as fuck back then too

>i was talking about good War Movies with a guy before class
>tells me he's never seen Platoon
>I'm shocked and tell him that he needs to see it pronto
>a girl who overheard jumped my shit
>starts saying it's not ok that I assumed all boys like army movies and that I was being sexist

>in a history class
>topic of guns comes up
>prof talks about how guns are dying and Colt went Bankrupt
>i retort that Kimber, Sig, S&W, Para, etc are making better guns for the money and the free market is why Colt is sucking wind
>prof calls me a gun nut and moves on, with no response

more from that anti-gun fag

>talking about guns again
>he puts a DPMS catalog in the projector
>says full auto is illegal, but semi-auto to full auto parts are legal to make, buy and sell
>he points to some blurry part of catalog
>I raise my hand and get ignored
>after class, I ask to see catalog
>tell him I have no idea what he's talking about in regards to full auto conversions
>look at catalog, he was pointing to .22lr conversion

>in "liberal studies" class
>yes, that was it's name
>jewish kids start talking about inherent genocidal tendencies of germans
>i say that isn't fair to say that, and Russians killed more anyway
>female young teacher, maybe a TA, literally threatens to kick me out of class and do everything in her power to get me expelled.

My favorite
>anthropology class:gender differences
>I'm struggling with grades
>I'm a good student, what the hell?
>after class go to apartment, watch tv,
>lifetime starting a movie
>fuck it, whatever, I'll watch
>its about an abusive cop husband who beats his wife
>she gets teenage boyfriend
>get teenager to kill husband
>gets caught goes to prison
>moral of story, wife couldn't get help because of police bro-code, and had to resort to murder to get justice
>start watching lifetime daily
>apply lifetime morals to class
>get an A, which was mathematically impossible

how much did you pay for all that user?

My university and 5 others from the country are inaugurating a master degree in gender studies this year...

MI?

My condolences, user

Roughly $100,000.00

70k parents
30k me, because Dad thought it would be good for character building.

Even though I paid it all off, he would later say that he might have fucked me over on that. It's all good, long time ago.

Long Beach. It's pretty liberal here and I want out.

UNT, pretty Liberal.

2 huge announcements by the school dean because of Charlottesville. The only other non-school related announcement before those 2 was when Trump got elected.

Jesuit school + San Francisco = Ultimate SJW

You guys wouldn't even believe half of the things I've witnessed.

We also had a Black-only student orientation last Friday. Not even Veteran students get their own orientation day.

How is Troy? I've been thinking of transferring to another college in state and UAB seems like a liberal hellscape.

literally not a single top tier university

william and mary. we are very liberal

I don't see anything "liberal" in that video?

Is there anything I didn't catch?

I'm in Birmingham University.

Kill me now.

>literally not a single top tier university

So are the top tier universities in Russia not liberal or all liberal?

How are Polish Universities? Would you recommend an exchange?

Here in Switz the Universities are pretty cucked. "Fachhochschule" is the way to go. It's slightly more expensive and on the same level as Universities, but they require you to have work experience and are in regular classes with few lectures.

>Birmingham University

LMAO so you surrounded by both Pakis and SJWs.

Stay strong and GTFO when you're done with your degree.

I study at Jagiellonian University (first or second in Poland). My Faculty of International and Political Studies is pretty right-wing, though there are some EU-cucks. Faculty of Philosophy is pretty cucked from what I've seen.

Interesting! Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny in Cracow is a partner uni of my uni, I could go there. (since I study business administration). Do you know anything about it? I heard about the Jagielonian University and it being excellent, but it's expensive to study there as a foreigner and I'm not even sure if they have the economy courses which I would need.

>Genève
Fuck I hate this place.
I'm in compsci so lecturers are pretty much 100% apolitical (except one based dude that openly mocks SJWs and trannies in tech), but as soon as you try being part of the student community you get bombarded by commie bullshit.

Pretty sure every campus in Oregon is going to be liberal, but I thought OSU leaned slightly right? I go to Portland State and everyone lost their minds when the school board voted to arm our campus police

Yes it's the same everywhere. I tried the Berne university but it was horrible. I didn't make a single friend in a year, every "club" or group of people working on something together was unbearably SJW etc. I switched to BFH after the first year. Here I have my class and since most people come from the apprenticeships, worked already and paid taxes for shitskins, there are plenty of healthy-minded and pleasant people. Everyone sticks together for the common goal of getting through the stuff and the atmosphere is very productive. It's not what you would call redpilled but I guess about 50:50 with moderate political views. You can discuss topics without anyone sperging out and that's already great in my opinion.

>expensive to study
Well, you're not an Ukrainian so they won't subsidize you, damn cucks.
As for Ekonomiczny, I don't have friends form there. Most anecdotes about it revolve around lazy and stupid af students stuggling to learn basics. Full of bimbos, that's for sure.

Well, I know that our university often engages in things like oxford debates with Ekonomiczny, so they must have some brains in there.

UC Berkeley

Hmm. Sometimes it's bantz between unis, sometimes it's true, hard to tell without first hand experience/friends. Maybe it wouldn't even be bad for an exchange. I mainly want to learn the language and polish it to a proficient level. I already speak a bit since my grandparents came from PL, but it's a bit basic and crude. If everyone around is a palant then studying should be easy and I could fully commit to the language courses.

WHO'S THE GIRL !?!

D-d-does Purdue school of ET at IUPUI count?

Jk the IU part of iupui ruins the whole campus and fills it woth commies, shitskins, and sjws. I remember seeing rainbow safespace signs in the LGBT center floor. Yes they have a whole floor of a building for lgbt.

Go ahead, if anything, it won't be some abyssmal disappointment. UKSW or Frycz Modrzewski Academy, this is some mind-wrecking experience for any man with a brain. I've never heard any positive thing about them.

OP is making fun of us because University of Wrocław has legit STEM programs and VERY little tolerances for SJW bullshit. The Nazis are signifigently Left to them.

have you met with the antifa cult members there including eric clanton?

> fucking study body are mostly muslim men
> saw a banner for sharia in front of university once
> females are retarded af
> had a 'hijab day' baka
>people are so fucking stupid, i can't even

See but I disagree. There are a lot of liberal professors even if you're in ME

They are all over the place. Never met Eric, but I knew Felarca from having her screeching mobs shut down every Black Metal show in a 25 mi radius.

It's bad man. Even our "Campus Republicans" are just Neo-con Judeo-Christians. Only time I have been happy is when the ""alt-right"" kids and Stickman pour into MLK park. At least then I have someone to relate to.

I never used to be a Nazi until I attended Berkeley.

even if my profs are libs they don't have the opportunity to bring it into the classroom in the engi fields

UC Berkeley
In Media Studies/Business

It's way overhyped as a liberal college. A large chunk of students are Asian foreigners (because they currently prop up the UC system by paying 4-5x resident tuition). For the most part they are effectively autists, since they keep to themselves and have a panic attack if you engage them in conversation.

On the Media side of my studies you see a lot of focus on examining Gender/Class, but most of it is basically deconstructing American ideology to interpret the strategy behind media message. "Whiteness" doesn't come under attack very often unless a student instigates that discussion. Mostly it's done very dispassionately. The main male Media Studies professor that everyone encounters is more interested in understanding media strategies than solving the social ramifications of anything. That theme is carried on through most courses

The most left leaning class I took was Queer Literature. It probably had a 50/50 split between normal literature study and contextualizing the history. That was the only class that I was asked what pronoun I prefer.

The biggest political movement on campus (when there's not a controversial speaker) is the Zionists VS Any Arab. They regularly gather in the quad and yell at each other.

Beyond that it's not especially liberal compared to any other West Coast university. It gets that reputation because of the actual student activists from the 1960s and because Berkeley as a city is filled with drug addled psychopaths who've co-opted politics, green living and spirituality to live justify being perpetually homeless or underemployed, rich silicon valley techies, and hipster youth.

Taking a walk on Telegraph versus walking on campus is two separate worlds.

Its 'cultural enrichment' OP

UCL finished last year. Disgustingly degenerate. professors often would use terms 'boring white men' to refer to people like aristotle, descartes.

>The Ohio State University - Staff

The photo was plastered all over wyman studies and the basketball American studies building. I think the img speaks for itself. The cucks bent the knee and took it down too.

My last project partner literally had a "refugees welcome" sticker on her laptop. Of course she was German.