Uber driver 'who tried to rape a passenger as she slept panicked and washed his genitals with a bottle of water after...

>Uber driver 'who tried to rape a passenger as she slept panicked and washed his genitals with a bottle of water after she told him she had HIV'

>Suleiman Abdirizak, 42, 'freaked out' when woman allegedly said she had HIV
Abdirizak was so upset that his victim had to comfort him, a crown court heard
Driver is alleged to have told the woman 'I'll only drive you if you suck my d***'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815554/Uber-driver-accused-trying-rape-passenger.html#ixzz4qbiplHO9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qcOtq
youtube.com/watch?v=RPaXb1zFwCM
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZQ8nfDALk
instagram.com/mars.2001/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Should've given him HIV first and told him after

Why, so he can spread it while raping even more women?

So he can spread it while getting fucked in prison.

>the trial continues

Until they can find a WHITEMALE to blame

>contracting hiv from a woman

What are the actual odds of that? Pretty low transfer rate I thought

archive.is/qcOtq

It was a sexual emergency. You should know by now, paki rape gangs are 100% legal, don't make me report you to the thought police for having an illegal opinion.

>Suleiman Abdirizak, 42, 'freaked out' when the woman told him she was infected with the disease and doused his penis with water from a squash bottle, it is claimed.
What an idiot, every one knows that you need to rape a virgin toddler and take a hot shower.

wait, what? the "victim" comforted him? wut? if you got raped i'd think the last thing you would be doing is having any ounce of sympathy for the person who ""raped"" you.

>What are the actual odds of that? Pretty low transfer rate I thought

Tip top kek. Maybe before tinder and all the roasties fucking every beaner and nigger for heroin money.

HIV is for faggots and intravenous drug users and anyone that claims otherwise is being disingenuous. It shouldn't even be legal to treat. Definitely would clean up the gene pool.

See

Wait wtf is going on.

>Abdirizak was so upset that his victim had to comfort him
What?
>Driver is alleged to have told the woman 'I'll only drive you if you suck my d***'
What?
>Uber driver 'who tried to rape a passenger as she slept
What?

Ok let me get this straight. This muzzie tells this chick he will only drive her if she sucks his dick. She proceeds to get into the cab, then she sleeps in it, then she gets raped and tells him he has HIV, and then she consoles him after he gets upset?

Am I getting this timeline right?

You need bloody anal sex to contract HIV

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=RPaXb1zFwCM

Who is that semen demon?

>who tried to rape
>had to wash his dick
So did he stick it in or not? If he didnt, why would he wash his dick? If he did, he didnt "try" to rape her

I like fucking girls in the pooper

kek I always thought it is 100 % chance that you get aids if you fuck infected person.

I thought it was:
>driving her
>she falls asleep
>tries to rape
>slipping it in
>"OMG I HAVE HIV"
>dude washes his dick and freaks out
>girl tries to calm him down so he can drive her away from the middle of nowhere (depending how many blacks and muslims were in the area they were driving through, might be better to risk sticking with the driver)
>he says he'll only drive her the rest of the way if she sucks his dick because he figures that should be safe

That's about the size of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZQ8nfDALk

Prison rape is a meme

Hmmm. Looks white to me.

That's an argentinan white specimen.

That sounds like a more likely order of events. If that was the case this was all very poorly worded.

>'I'll only drive you if you suck my d***'

This is how whores should be treated though.

I have the same question. But since women are whores and love fucking dominant men it is highly probable also.

Very low, even lower for saliva. This guy was at almost no risk

>hollywood made us think that you cant have straight sex if you have aids
The memes have gone too far

Women can get pretty messed up and jaded

Yep, I wonder if she sucked his dick for the ride and is calling it rape now or what?

The story doesn't even make sense

Reverse image searched using yandex, google, and tineye. Nothing good came of it.

>'I'll only drive you if you suck my d***'

Like getting into a car with a guy who says this and then falling asleep long enough for him to rape you....

Something isn't right here

Im confused. Did she lie about having aids to get out of the rape?

yes, in the article it says she made it up.

'She told him a lie, she told him she had HIV to keep him away from her.

Oh yes.

Well a good sloppy bj is comforting....sounds reasonable.

Rape is bad but hurting a kebab's feelings is worse.

HIV spreads easiest from blood-to-blood contact in humans.

It's not a virus that was built for the human body, it can make the jump to humans from monkeys, because we share DNA with monkeys.

HIV patient zero claims he was chopping up monkey meat and cut his finger. That's how it made the jump to humans. Either that or he was fucking monkeys.

In monkeys SIV (pre-jump HIV) spreads by contact with any body fluid, semen, saliva, vaginal lubricant, blood, urine and monkeys are fucking filthy.

The fake news that HIV is easily spread by hetero intercourse as the man has to die.
The Chance is literally 0,04% getting it per intercourse.

Should have told him that she's still a virgin.

yes but only after sucking his dick.

Probably tried to calm him down so he won't get agitated and turn her into kebab meat.

Lucky girl. If she were over here, the rapist would be black, and when she tried to tell him she had HIV, he would just laugh and say
>me too!

She didn't literally have HIV you idiots

Probably the best tactic to defend yourself if you're a woman desu

What are the odds that the first person to get HIV was a degenerate?

>he doesn't know about Patient Zero

unless he's an aggro faggot and beats her to a pulp

the best way for a woman to defend herself is a 38 spl in her waist or purse.

he's a sand nigger, big surprise

look up patient 0

I need a name here

>Abdirizak was so upset that his victim had to comfort him

Women, every fucking time.

POZZED

>tried to rape a passenger
>told the woman 'I'll only drive you if you suck my d***'
Is offering a female the chance to enter into a voluntary agreement rape?

What.
How can AIDS talk be something rather common and a information as critical as that not be spoken.
I never heard that. Actually, when i was younger, my school had a AIDS awareness think, and a patient spoken. He got it from drugs, but then he claimed he later had 2 children and neither them nor his wife contracted it. I was like "what the fuck, how is it possible"

Pretty sure he was a homo. Homo who fucks monkeys

Being raped by a sand dindu is just part and parcel of living in a big city. The real crime in this case, and the only crime we will be prosecuting, are the hateful comments made about Muslims on social media. We will also be determining whether any charges will be filed against the young woman, as her actions leading up to the rape of peace may have been absolutely haram.

thats some mib locker scene nasty. funny though.

This

> that Colorado rep that said women didn't need guns to defend from rape and should piss, vomit and shit themselves to stop attackers

>Either that or he was fucking monkeys.
The popular urban myth is this is how it started. He fucked monkeys, then fucked fags. Voila! Epidemic in the making.

It reminds me of the 80s. Everyone was fucking scared senseless. We knew so little back then. Today, you can treat an aids patient, get pricked or stabbed with a dirty needle, and take several rounds of anti-retroviral meds over a couple of weeks and be declared HIV negative. In the 80s, it was a death sentence.

No and the state should stay out of it

Only in the current year could a Paki tell a white woman to suck his dick, attempt to rape her in her sleep, and then curl up in a ball and be comforted by said woman after finding out she has HIV.

Someone's paying attention.

She's hot, I'd catch AIDS from her any day.

>rapist named Suleiman Abdirizak

shocking

>Pick up a woman who drank a full bottle of wine, after realising she's hit the wall and can't draw the attentions of Chad.
>She spent all her money on the wine and didn't bring extra because guys will buy her drinks all night and take her home. >Her friends don't care about her because they got with Chad.
>Now she can't afford the fare.
>Spends almost all journey complaining to the taxi driver, shamelessly begging for compliments. Let slip she has no money.
>He pulls over down side street to kick her out of the car.
>Offers to suck dick in repayment if he takes her home.
>Driver is a thirsty immigrant and accepts. He sits around for a few mins while she gags on his dick and cries about no one loving her.
>Drives around the corner and drops her off at home.
>She realises she could have just walked and not paid or sucked a complete stranger's dick. Now she's a slut.
>Can't face the shame of telling her friend zoned orbiter at home what really happened.
>Cries rape.

It's nice of you to cover the male to male infection rate, because it is also laughable if you top. Around 0.8% IIRC

Also I fucked over 100 ladyboys bareback and still didn't get any STD.

What the fuck, TV always talked about how HIV is the worst thing in the world and that if you so much look at someone with it, you can get infected.

This shit needs to be removed from the pity list immediately.

Prophetic

>She's hot, I'd catch AIDS from her any day.
HIV, not AIDS. AIDS is a syndrome you get from late infection by HIV.
In any case Truvada now gives you normal life expectancy.

>canadian flight attendant

It checks out, just look at this faggot

I think i recognize her, I'm gonna see if I can find her right now

yep, found her
instagram.com/mars.2001/?hl=en

>being this new

>MUDSLIME RAPEFUGEE TRIES TO RAPE A NATIVE SLUT

>BITCH HAS AIDS CUS SHES A TOTAL DEGENERATE SLAG

THEY DESERVE EACHOTHER IN HELL

Noice.

THICCCCCCCC

>I always thought it is 100 % chance that you get aids if you fuck infected person.

That's because you're an ignorant moron.

>instagram.com/mars.2001/?hl=en
is she 16 wtf

Who would've guessed

Guy sounds like a fucking amateur desu.

>Suleiman Abdirizak,

Every.
Single.
Time

christ in heaven

Gays are already in the process of leaving the Gene Pool you retard.

>Let slip she has no money.

Uber auto-charges your credit card, Achmed, no cash is required.

Shouldn't be surprised at you standing up for a fellow traveller, though

Kek you call this news?

Taxi drivers have already killed the first uber driver here by setting his car alight and forcing him inside. They also attack uber drivers and passangera in popular pick up spots.

What a sexy slut!

nice education poorfags

literally born for bbc

HIV is fucking nothing nowadays. Even syphilis is worse than that shit.