GCIT to settle 'upskirt' lawsuit for $660K

>GCIT to settle 'upskirt' lawsuit for $660K

>Gloucester County Institute of Technology is paying $660,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by six girls who were photographed secretly by their teacher, attorneys in the case said Monday.

>The girls, who were photographed under their skirts and dresses, will continue to pursue a separate lawsuit over against the now-imprisoned teacher, Adam Mayr, their lawyer said.

>Mayr, 39, was an English teacher and coach at GCIT since 2002. He also coached the boy's tennis team at the school on Tanyard Road in Deptford.

>Mayr was sentenced earlier this month to a 10-year prison term for official misconduct and invasion of privacy. He must serve five years before parole eligibility.

>Mayr took photos of at least 24 girls over a period of about two years through March 2015, according to the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office.

>The students' lawsuit against GCIT asserted Mayr photographed the girls with clandestine devices, "including a camera disguised as a pen."

>It asserted Mayr sexually harassed female students and subjected them to harsher discipline.

>"He would berate female students in the front of the class and call them up to his desk, where he would speak to them harshly," the lawsuit said.

courierpostonline.com/story/news/crime/2017/08/14/gcit-upskirt-mayr-settlement/565204001/

===

Has technology gone too far?

How do we protect women from creepy men with tiny cameras?

Other urls found in this thread:

zetronix.com/high-definition-720p-dvr-spy-pen-with-web-cam-and-mic.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzZPz-Yzu1QIVzo-zCh3_dQKEEAQYASABEgISl_D_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The real question is how did he get caught? Did one of the girls see the creepshots from the classroom online?

That is absolutely disgusting.
A camera pen?
Really?!?
Who the hell would do that?
Where would you even buy one??
Like, what website?

Exactly this
It's so disgusting I'm actually feeling sick
Someone should post exactly where to buy one, so I know which website to boycott.
Also asking for friend's research paper

>Asking for a friend.

zetronix.com/high-definition-720p-dvr-spy-pen-with-web-cam-and-mic.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzZPz-Yzu1QIVzo-zCh3_dQKEEAQYASABEgISl_D_BwE

here you go senpai

10 years for taking photos?

Ok......

If some creepy pervo was creeping on your daughter, you'd want him locked up forever.

It's political correctness gone mad. I am of the age where I remember the sexual freedoms of the 1960s and 70s. Back then, a blossoming girl was a joy to behold. Every young girl knew well the intoxicating allure she possessed. Girls just about to ripen radiated sexuality and allowing older men to get a glimpse of this was honestly a positive experience for them. Perhaps they would offer a little flash of the tops of their thighs, maybe brush their tight bottoms against the crotch of a man behind them in a queue. Or maybe just let a man on a park bench follow with his gaze a stray bead of sweat rolling down her neck on a hot day. Following it down inside her top, where it accelerated down her small breast and disappeared over her hard pink nipple. It was harmless stuff, with a twinge of eroticism. Girls that age watched Emmanuelle and to a lesser extent, Emmanuelle 2. These little sexual experiences meant the world to them, and they would hide under the blankets that night at home and rub their throbbing sexbeans. The man would also benefit, going home and masturbating in his bathroom until he came harder than he had ever come before, sending a spurt of transparent paste high up towards the centre of the room and down against a tile on the shower wall. And he may not even wipe it up because it just looked like a spare squirt of shampoo, the fact of which also got him off, imagining his teenage daughter brushing against it in her birthday suit sorry I don't know what point I was making

No, I'd tell my daughter to stop dressing like a slut

Wow this is so disgusting
Definitely going to buy as many as possible to keep them out of the hands of perverts

>not using the true periscope creepshot lens

To be honest phamalamadingdong, I'd want a lot of people locked up forever. Leftists want me locked up forever because I'm a white male. Doesn't mean we should just lock people up forever for taking photos. Those nogs who tied up and cut that white dude's scalp got less than 10 years.

>slut

Any man who would use the term "slut", shouldn't be allowed to have a daughter.

What in the fuck are you on about?

>Any man who would use the term "slut", shouldn't be allowed to have a daughter.
People like you should be locked up far below the earth and the entrence should be sealed so this level of autism can't spread more

It is possible that two people could collude together to enable a lawsuit to exhort money from tax payers in Seattle.

Good because raising a daughter is the most cucked thing ever. You're grooming and taking care of a woman to be fucked and used by other men.

More and more cameras are going up everywhere. I'm in my last year of college and got an email saying that the number of cameras on campus is increasing drastically for "safety." I went to the store yesterday and was on camera almost the entire time. When I checked out, there was a screen pointed directly at me with my face on it with the warning, "You are being recorded." Just expect to be on camera at all times. It's not just the tiny cameras people might carry for indecent pictures. I miss privacy.

arigato.

take your cuck mentality somewhere else

Any more pics of her

10 fucking years? holy fuck
we are already fighting the civil war holy fuck

>a camera pen
this crime is atrocious! but seriously just need to know where to get one of these because i refuse to believe they exist, this must be fake news.

>If some creepy pervo was creeping on your daughter, you'd want him locked up forever.
I would want him dead, anyone who finds someone under 18 sexually attractive is a fucking pedophile per US law and should be executed.