Trump is LOSING HIS MIND!?

Does Huff have a point on this one?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-mental-health-questioned_us_599da72de4b055002f12803c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c3EJi
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339145969734148096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive it
archive.is/c3EJi

>Goy bye

hide all shit threads from shit people linking shit websites filled with fake news

user it's a legitimate question..

Goy, Vey!
>huffington post questioning anyones mental health

They refused to cover Hillary's health, so I'm gonna say no.

GOY BYE

He is losing this election

seriously we can't allow him to have the nuclear codes

hahahahaha

they are so fucking mad

"Fake News reports that Fake News questions Trump's mental health. Fake News at 11."

Trump is a mysogonist /Grab em by the pussy meme - FAIL
Russia meme - FAIL
Trump is a racist meme - FAIL
Trump is mentally ill/has dementia meme - FAIL

LEFTISTS BTFO EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
Go cry to mommy

its say that trump is losing is mind tells me you never saw a crazy person or never talk to one .

Here's how Bernie can still win

we need to get rid of the new meme flags immediately

No, I think he's always been like that. He's not "losing" anything, except for his IQ and everything else that normally declines as you age.

then take a peak here
trumptwitterarchive.com/
is this a sane person? i don't think so

>35609 tweets
for fucks sake!

>dudes on CNN tell the circlejerkers not to do this because it makes them look retarded
>HuffPo does this shit
lol

b-but it's funny

100% sane shillblue

How does this work, does it link to his twitter? Can this website easily slip in fake tweets?

Spoiler: Sup Forums made that graphic so anons would get more excited about noticing the consensus cracking on here.

You think they would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

>t. Sad reddit drone

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339145969734148096

i just searched for RETARD lol. it's a gold mine

GOY BYE

This is an old USSR tactic to discredit political enemies. Boring.

>t. empty LARPer

I need to know for my own mental sake. Did I elect a psycho?!!?!?!?

Media now questioning Trumps health

Throwback to when HIllary passed out like a side of beef, then sent out an impersonator to trick people into thinking she was healthy

>leftist news shitholes put out bullshit news
>trump calls them out on it and says they're terrible people
>leftist news shitholes inttensify bullshittery in retaliation and end up looking even worse

Played like a piano.

>LARPer
Kek now I know you're a shill.

>MUH LARPER
kys

Oh my god! He swears on the internet like 99.9% of people on the internet!!!!

Lol... I like how the gays are trying to take the power of defining things... riding on the coat tails of blacks. The gays are worse than nazis

he's been on twitter since 2009.

thats on average 12.19 tweets a day, rounding up that gives up 1820 characters a day at the 140 character limit. really not that much, and if any of us had an ounce of the triggering ability he has i'm sure we would be tweeting all day every day.

90-year-old grandmas subscribe to "I Fucking Love Science" on Faceberg these days. If they think people will be offended by some salty language, they're really grasping.

Russia didnt work
Nazi didnt work
Now they will try to remove him with mental health allegations

>they're really grasping
That's been they're plan since pussygate flopped

I'm a shill for pointing out that some user made the graphic so anons wouldn't fall for slide threads?

>90% negative coverage
>Trump complains
>"Why is Trump complaining? Holy shit he's deranged. Impeach! Impeach!"

You implied the "consensus cracking" was more than the influx of reddit and leftypol raids

>Russia Russia Russia !!
>N Korea N korea N Korea !!
>Nazis Nazis Nazis !!
>Madness Madness Madness !!
>?
>?
>?
8 fking years of this bullshit

He already does have them; he's the President, remember? Best bunker up now while you can.

>it's not because I say it isn't

What a pitiful nitpick tho. Shitposts are shitposts no matter who you feel the source is. You sound pretty keen to participate in this slide thread though.

OP posting fake news again.
Trump is by far the best president ever!

That bitch is physically sick. No question about that

Considering you didn't vote for him, you don't have anything to concern troll about.
KYS shill

doubt it, they left out an important bit of information that only a long time lurker would know.

Hummm... Wacko Huff-Post... Check.
Idiotic claims no real psychologist would ever make - Check.

Talk out of their asses to a Globalist talking point sheet - Check

Yep, fake news.

You are not even trying
saged

We can't let this man get the nuclear codes!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's prob rapist rapist rapist next.

Nah, this is what the left does. If they don't get their way, they use mental health as an excuse to lock you up or remove your rights.
The truth is, the left dxhibits far more health concerns by their behavior than the right

they are copying the right when hillary was doing the twitching and acting odd, then everyone caught on that she was not coping well and said she aint fit for whitehouse.

Now they are saying Trump is unfit mentally because "waycist suxust untoi-geh" bullshit stupid crap.
Pathetic excuse. And to see them gobshites on the news sit behind their desks "reporting" this "news" with a fucking straight face is cringey. These fuckers are in full swing with the fake news they are desperate.

>White supremacists White supremacists White supremacists !!
>Racist Racist Racist !!
>Phobias Phobias Phobias !!

How long? How long do we have to sing this song?

How interesting that all the Lugenpresse came to the same conclusion as the same time that well more than half of American viewers didn't.
I wonder which is compromised: a half dozen corporations, or 150,000,000 human averaging engines.

Thanks nordbro

Hey newfag, You don't post huffpo here without depriving them of clicks