Why are young white males dropping out of society?

Why are young white males dropping out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUmdVVVT5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit tier blanket, will only make you sweat.

they are weak and are spoiled brats who can't compete with the likes of poos/chinks and women

Because it's shit and only Chad succeeds. Everyone else is a cuck.

Why did I see this exact same post yesterday? back to t_d

I'm not lifting a single finger to help this rotting nigger nation. Nigger Muslim Obama was my final straw. Damn this country an everything it stood for.

Let the shitskins have it. Watch how fast they turn this country back into the god damn stone age.

Niggers are planet crashers, nation wreckers. Only a fool would enable or have any part in helping them or their slave master leftists in anything.

What's the point in not doing so?

Today i saw a fat middle aged woman in a military uniform. Really got to me because that's all I ever wanted, but was rejected. I have a mechanical engineering degree w 3.8gpa, can do 30 strict form pull-ups run 6 min mile, no criminal record, and no health problems. Now I just stay in my parents basement and hope to finally get a single interview out of the thousands of job apps I've sent out.

Cornwall poisoned them with they stupid agenda

Tune in ,turn off and drop out

>tfw Mom had me at age fucking 35
>tfw will never be a Ranger because my allergies fucked me over.
Why is fate so cruel?

you do not have allergies you have candida. Take some candida cleanse and probiotics your allergies will reduce over time

If you are a white man and you work harder and earn more money, you get more taken away from you and given to niggers, spics, and single mothers. Why bother.

By the lack of hair I think OP is underage.

Because women couldn't leave their video games alone.

user wtf are you talking about, I was born with a dairy allergy with throat swelling, itchy skin and hives, its not some fungal infection.

I enlisted in the army right after high school and fucking my ankle up early on in basic training. I couldn't run for a month. I was 30 seconds off the minimum run time in my age bracket. I got sent home instead of sent to the fitness unit, and the fat nigger girl running a 20+ minute 2 mile barely passing crying about to pass out probably flunked out of AIT for medical benefits.

Whyd you get rejected?

I will let Sam Hyde explain it for us:

youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE

>you will never feel the same

we built this nation white boi

fpbp

You picked weeds for fat rich hicks, don't flatter yourself.

MtF tranny

Have you seen the state of it?
No wonder they have given up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUmdVVVT5w
Dear black lives matter and antifa!!Go Protest In The Ghetto

Well they won't protest black people killing black people they are way too concerned with whites who statistically only kill half as many blacks per year as blacks kill whites this includes police shooting unarmed blacks.
How many whites ( unarmed ) are killed by black thugs? Almost all of them because if a white has a gun they run away.

Because society is doing everything it can to make it apparent that they are not wanted.