WARNONG FRIENDS! RED ALERT! KLANAZI SUPER PLAN DISCOVRD!

Presented by Russian in 2008 predicting the break up of America.
How's that turning out?
I'm in Atlantic America. That sucks. Join the EU?
We gots to stop this and save our country to save Diversity.
LOOK AT THE MAP! IT CUTS BLACK VOTING IN HALF! IT CREATES 4 WHITE SUPER MAJORITY NATIONS!

WE GOTA STOP THIS! MY WIFE...you know...needs a lot more time with her bed friend.
I am her Heart Friend. So, I win.
But wiping out Diversity?
That we have to stop.

That map is fucking retarded

What?

That's a shit deal for the central State. Open sea access is very important for trade.

Great Lakes ring a bell? Mississippi River?

like fuck we are joining canada

it looks like america in ghost in the shell

All of new england colonies annexed to midwest except for nyc.

>Under Canadian Influence

For the record, if the US ever breaks up, one of the groups is grabbing Alberta and Manitoba from Canada and making it part of Murica.

>Prediction by Russian professor
>Alaska goes back to Russia

Keep dreaming and stay mad

There is no murica, your nigger culture is contained to the metro areas.

> Presented by Russian in 2008 predicting the break up of America.

some subhuman divisive, commie rat breaks the country into regions. yawn.

Shit deal. It's not the same as owning part of the East or West coast. Give them Washington and Idaho.

nice flag ya got there pussy boy. id be ashamed and embarrassed if i were you too

>Alaska goes to Russia

You know, they really should not present masturbatory fantasies as facts.

Ironically the Central North American Republic would be best America

>Tennessee in the same group as NY
lololol

>there is no murica
>60 million people voted for the guy who said he'd bomb the families of terrorists

like the midwest would bow down to canada. the midwest actually controls the most amount of nukes. we would rather join the texan republic or conquer canada if anything

>Russian intellectuals

>mexico getting texas region
>not the other way around

Pic related is ideal north America, different nations independant.

D.C becomes capital of African states of America in the south.

>
>Central North American Republic
>under Canadian influence

Good fucking luck Trudeau.

That map was obviously made by someone with no clue about US regional cultures. They literally just divided the country up by area.

Totally bullshit map.
The cultural differences don't break along the simple zones the RUSSIAN laid out.

>lumping California with Utah
>lumping New Mexico with Texas
>separating Montana and Idaho
>lumping Minnesota with Kansas
not even bothering to go any further

Perhaps their greatest fuck up. Other than gommunism.

"""""RUSSSIAN""" """""SCHOLAR""""""

MIDWEST STRONK

Never forget, they have NORAD and probably ayy technology

Add red to negro states of America after european states of America breaks away.

That's the most idiotic map I've ever seen. If there was ever going to be a split, it would be between conservative states (mostly the South, Midwest, plus some mountain states) and the liberal hellholes (the coastal regions).

This map is so shit holy fuck

That's the most retarded shit I've seen today
>southwest spics bow to chinks
>bible belt joins EU
>southerners bow to spics
>leafs controlling anything
Literally every part of that is fucking retarded. No wonder the snownigger russians are starving and aids-ridden

Midwest and north atlantic states have nothing to do with the south.

ftfy

The Midwest will be under Canuk influence

>Californian Republic

More like Commiefornia, and then Northwest Reich.

thats the most stupid of maps

>Russian intellectual draws lines on map, speculates

Big if true

>Any region in America
>just submitting to foreign influence
kek

WKY will destroy them all

now that's a shitpost

>Arizona with California
fuck that

>my join the European Union
Kek

If anything people will probably start making raiding runs into Canada to take slaves and booty-- mounties ain't gonna do shit

No European natiinalists in the US support the EU.

Of course not, but they're more likely to align themselves with the South over the libshits that infect the coasts.

>this thing again

Holy shit it's pathetic and shows no understanding of states or cultures, all he did was just draw arbitrary lines and then decide what country was next in that direction and said they'd ally that way

>Midwest under "Canadian influence"

I'm pretty sure even though its the least-populated portion of the US, there are still like 60-70mil+ people there, which is about double our entire population... How is Canada going to take this over, exactly?

Our states hate for each other does not line up with such neat boarders. Kinda like Europe.

Sheer power of shitposting, hockey prowess and the unparalled strength that is diversity.

its not going to happen. the states are arbitrarily lumped together. sc wont be connected with nc. nc has neo nazis and sc ran off all the neo nazis a few years ago.

past the louisiana nothing has that many black people in the south so texas won be on the same side as louisiana

idaho and utah wont be on the same side as washington states and california. not happening . washington and cali are different degrees of liberal but both have nothing in common with mormon territory (utah) and idaho potato niggers are inbred. think they call people from idaho oakies

also colorodo and nm are liberal in a sea of red so they would be on the same side as each other

newyork wont ever admit its racist and would be on its own side larping as liberals like always

>Yvonne Strahovski
My only TV crush

fucking saved lol

Nah my dude, we have enough guns, and enough crops to sustain the Republic Of Corn. On this map we also have Colorado, and Montana, also both of the Dakotas, so we also have mineral resources. We would be set if we just learn from the mistakes of the past, and build a fucking wall to keep illegals, and normies out.

Accurate.

>Russian intellectuals

Have anything else from her photoshoots?

The 2 absolute shittiest parts of canada

>Not lagertha
>mfw

por que no los dos?

No, it doesnt cut black voting i half, the southern states will be black, look at current demographics, and consider that black nationalists are advocating moving blacks south to make a nation.

She also has a very attractive Aussie accent. Most of her best sexy stuff was in that NBC show "Chuck", IMO

I'll just sit back, laugh, and watch the failure. As the southern states turn into a retarded version of Africa.

r8 my map

>Not calling it the Midwestern Reich
comeon fambam

Updated with capital cities!
>Montgomery for the CSA
>Philadelphia for the USA
>Indianapolis for the GPF
>Sacramento for DPRC

>Midwestern Reich
Sounds pretty lame famalam

Forget pic

She is also quite a fine looking woman

I am glad to see that Russian intellectuals are as retarded as our intellectuals. This must be exactly how Russians feel when they see an American trying to explain the intricacies of Russian politics.

anyone got a good US map template?

>Atlantic America
>Joins the EU
The east coast would probably have a circlejerk over the 13 colonies and just stay the "true" United States.

I agree. Don't put me in a California republic, please.

Kek, this is just terrible. Balkanization could happen, but it would look nothing like this.

bump

cyкa блядь oни yзнaли cтиpaйтe нaхyй

yeah no kidding holy shit that prediction is retarded

That "May join the EU" over the East Coast caused me lots and lots of lulz...

Fuckin' EU can't even control THEIR lands, dude. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if someday the whole thing falls down and bits and pieces of it get annexed by the U.S. of A., Puerto Rico style. I sure wouldn't mind if Italy joins USA as a state, we would certainly have less corrupt politicians that way. Besides, all the commie fags of Bofogna would hang themselves before even learning about the fact that Emilia Romagna is only marginally more leftist than California, they still seem to think all of America is the commie smashing marvel it was in the fifties.

"A Russian professor" in other words, someone who doesnt know shit about our country

That Russian professor apparently knows nothing about the ethnic and cultural regions of america because that map is shit.
Also
>dividing along state lines
>not county lines
Dropped

IIRC Sicily almost ended up as a US territory after WW2

lmao who cares i hope all of you die

>everyone else in the show grows old and gray
>she looks the same
Fan service at it's finest

>part of Canada or under Canadian influence
The CNAR on that map has something like 80-100 million people in population, 2-3 times the population of Canada. If anything we'll simply invade Canada for sea access, that is if New England doesn't cave to us so that they can continue to eat food.

Further, Idaho would probably be more in the influence of CNAR, and Colorado would probably be in significant influence from California, if we are just talking culturally. Then again I've never been to CO, perhaps the rural areas are more Midwestern.