Libtard that got shot in the nuts last night is doing an AMA on r/Phoenix

Libtard that got shot in the nuts last night is doing an AMA on r/Phoenix
I'm the guy in the blue shorts who got shot in the crotch last night. AMA!
reddit.com/r/phoenix/comments/6vl2sm/im_the_guy_in_the_blue_shorts_who_got_shot_in_the/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2LBtDrcIntk
imgur.com/a/aOviY
reddit.com/r/phoenix/comments/6vl2sm/im_the_guy_in_the_blue_shorts_who_got_shot_in_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=flEf3GGqDNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shot through the balls!
And you're to blame
You give the US a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game

Jesus that was good.

Reminds me of this guy

Derp
youtu.be/2LBtDrcIntk

Paintball guns are not that accurate. It was a lucky shot. Seriously, even the best paintball guns make pathetic groupings, unlike firearms, it's easy for the shooter to be more accurate than the paintball gun.

10/10

>If you look at my proof, I wasn't wearing a gas mask during the protest. It was in my backpack and I was hoping not to have to use it

Someone please post the gif of this faggot wearing a gas mask. I'm banned otherwise I'd do it.

Ask if this is actually him? Or if kek was lying

pic related

top kek pepper balls

Im banned too. They sub is full of faggots. I want to know which position he prefers another man to fuck his girlfriend in while he watches

>got shot in the vagina
fixed that for (you) faggot

fuck rebbit, you need to register to post

Reporter posted their number 6022073443

This is the best question. We truly need answers.

Someone ask that faggot how much Soros is paying him

Do it again. I dare you and if you don't you're a mincing little girl with cooties in your vag.

he posted his pics, imgur.com/a/aOviY
anyone wants to photoshop him?
make fun of this retard

The number of the contact line for the tv station he works for.

6022073443 this is the number for the local news station call in and tell them your him

What is your opinion on Niggers tire necklacing each other in africa?

>reddit.com/r/phoenix/comments/6vl2sm/im_the_guy_in_the_blue_shorts_who_got_shot_in_the/
Halt right there criminal scum!
This scumbag kicked tear gas at the police, he was on the side of ANTIFA and brought a gas mask because if something went down against cops he wanted to be in front to deliberately cause harm to them in some capacity.

Now that his info is out there we need to track down his personal details and start calling for his arrest for his actions on that day via kicking the tear gas back at the police which is the same as throwing tear gas at police.

I didn't know niggers can live so long, truly master race

what a fag, he is there responding to people citing the first ammendment. irony 101

Shot down, with pepper spray to the ballsack
They took me down by CSing my coooock
I'm going down in haze of stun gas
Oh lord I never drew first
But they shot my dick
I'm liberal scum, want to ban your stuuun gun

someone got the link to the version with audio?

>a haze
Worked in my head but I'm not v musical

heres some chemo

youtube.com/watch?v=flEf3GGqDNI

kek, that's one spicy meatball lad

I think he's trying to make friends with pol... lefty move, this meme could bring down the lefty movement... it's the "you'd be in jail" that took out Hillary

Exactly what I was thinking

Someone ask him if he's doing the AMA during the day because he doesn't have a job

He Claimmed that his ball got to the size of a ping-pong ball. Someone asks him the normal size of his balls.

This is a kid ball

>Exactly what I was thinking
A war may have a frontline but the battles are fought on all fronts. We must leave scorched earth where our enemies tread, no remorse, for them, their families etc. That is the way of things.

When this random dipstick decided to kick tear gas at cops, and is now playing the Victim card saying he was there to be peaceful when he showed up with devices meant to be able to thwart the police attempts to secure the area he is no longer just some innocent bystander walking by.

We must pursue his personal information, which I think he put in the thread so not hard for that news station to contact him so he can ride the fame train and scream about how Trump is a fascist. If he isnt living in fear then we are not winning.

Bill Whittle is a fucking advanced android, you can barely tell him from a human.

> If he isnt living in fear then we are not winning.
Never forget if we are losing then we are losers. We have to fight to be a winner, and if it was easy for us then we wouldnt be able to fight for what we believe in. We must seize every victory at every chance, this dumbass who is going to be on the news fanning his flames of hate against Trump and America must be shut down, we must at least notify authorities of him and his actions so they can decide weather to take action or not against him.

Catch me if you can but you ain't man enough,
You're standin' tough
But you know that no matter what
You'll Always get the chance to Shoot
My ballz, ballz, ballz x2
You'll always shoot my ballz

KICKING GAS CANISTERS AT THE POLICE IS PEACEFUL REEEEEEE

He's at work now. Just read the damn thread yourself. It's not even that long yet.

He got hit in the FUPA, not his genitals. I thought it looked like that last night.

B-but he wanted to stay! T-t-to use his free speech! He was just kicking the cans away...
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAH BAWLZ MAH BAWLZ REEEEEEEE

is he dead?

Lets report him and get him arrested kek

>B-but he wanted to stay! T-t-to use his free speech!
his rights end when they involve attacking police by kicking tear gas at them, then going on reddit and now the news talking about how cops are all evil fascists and Trump supporters are all nazi's.

>Lets report him and get him arrested kek
This is what we should be doing, who will be the hero brave enough to notify the police of who it was attacking them and supporting the agitators in the crowd by standing along side them to harass the local police.

Gimme the gif and I'll post it

(((Morty, I'm a pickle...I'm a pickle, Morty!)))

My god the irony in this comment is too good.

Also, I'm gathering info on him through scanning through his comment history.

6 year old reddit account, he didn't even make a throw away. Hmm lets see what's in his post history

Famous last words of the AltLeft

Their watching us btw shitlib posed a link to the thread

What a faggot

>I was in a major operations center and the entire room burst out in laughing when live TV showed OP getting shot in the dickhead
>Like room was quiet then full on raucous laughter
>Good times. I'll never forgot that moment. So much joy in watching it.

He already stated he's happy to turn himself in. Any excuse to stir shit huh? You're no better than antifa.

You should have realized that 20 minutes ago when some Redditposting faggot decided to post a link to Reddit and create this thread.

>No one noticing R*dditor posting here

Time to leave and never come back

White people have grown up in a time when being white is demonized, mocked and punished by law.

Any time a business man wants new cheap labor to exploit, he can force integrate a community. The business man is the only person with the right to decide who lives where. Average whites get no say at all in the matter.

Have the courage to point this fact out on a mainstream media outlet and see if you don't get shut down. White Nationalism will become very real for the reason about.

TLDR: Average white men don't get to decide who may live in their communities. Only business men get that right. This is what causes White Nationalism.

Switched to Sup Forums after the T_D shut down. Still scan

>jacobinite
wew

>Switched to Sup Forums after the T_D shut down. Still scan

Definitely time to leave and never come back

>white nationalist
Please, half of the people here are niggers, we just hate leftists

ahahah he's get roasted, this is a good read

this fucking retard is going to get himself arrested just because he wanted attention on reddit

We need to pm this fag

The thread is locked. Start pm raid

Yup old Sup Forums is gone after this election. It's never coming back either. Like 50% of the posters are originally from reddit sadly.

I found Sup Forums thru T_D. Cant help that. You guys have the real red pills

Yeah I'm not hating just saying that Sup Forums has changed drastically over the past 14 or so months. The more people to see the light of the right the better.

>He already stated he's happy to turn himself in. Any excuse to stir shit huh? You're no better than antifa.
your a fucking coward rat fuck who should be drown with the rest of your jew commie comrades, just makes it that much easier to find you rats. All of you rats will go down with your sinking ship.

get out and don't come back

>That pic is unimaginable? Does he have dissociation disorder? If everything feels like a dream, do you really become this pathetic? He looks 30+? On tumblr? Man, i really hope he gets his shit together before it's too late. His children will never respect him.

Post closed for being 'brigaded' yet all I see is well reasoned arguments as to why the guy was an instigator.

Reddit is a shithole.

Also, did anyone call the journalist pretending to be him?

>Do I fit in yet?
calm down nigger

Comrade Pepperballs?

r/phoenix is extremely left leaning. The mods probably saw all the posters were on the cop's side and the upvotes that were accompanying them and figured something had to be off.

>this fucking retard is going to get himself arrested just because he wanted attention on reddit
Hes also going on the news to trash trump supporters calling them Nazis and Trump a fascist because he hates America like he said which is his right.

Topkek

Never go full democrat blue ball

Here's something funny for you guys

funny for ants maybe

>help, i'm steppin' into the no-go zone
>place is a slaughterhouse, feels like being BONED
>big ben's been moved under moon and star
>where am i to go now that i've gone too far?
>soon you will come to know
>when the bonnet hits the bone
>soon you will come to know
>when the bonnet hits the bone

Bullshit you're a liberal you have no testicles.

The OP was getting BTFO and the mods had to step in and help him.

>reddit
are we seeing a theme here? reddit psyop is out of control

are you implying that a reddit user is so desperate to divide and conquer, that he spent hours honing the aim of his crotch to a fine art, and managed to move his testes into the path of a moving projectile is a false flag? no ones that good. it was organized and he had help, in short, it was the jews

Tucker Carlson just played the nut shot clip and goes "ouch..."