REDPILL ME on Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Was he in the right or wrong on his alien findings? What were his techniques? Did they work? Did they violate the Constitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act
soundcloud.com/erictsetsi/arpaio-secret-recording-july/sets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Thomas_(American_politician)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He found out Obamas birth certificate was forged.

Hes gonna take down OBONGO.

If he pulled people over by color of skin, to determine the citizenship, I am highly not in favor. This isnt Nazi Germany asking for papers.

NOw I understand how News articles can twist and manipulate, please redpill me because on the surface I dont like it

Fuck Arizona.

>Hmm, that group of Mexicans over there don't look or sound one bit American, let me try talking to them and see if they know any English
>Well, look at that, not a spit of English from any of them, they're definitely illegal aliens. I'll just arrest them and verify their citizen status
>What a shock! They're here in this country illegally, lets deport them.

And then the traitors started crying racial profiling.

Thats rough, he was a county sheriff.

>I'm not saying it was aliens

there is clear evidence the birth certificate released by the white house under obama is fake
The problem is that no one wanted to investigate it other than two policemen

Arresting for no reason is fucked..

Even running papers of people not doing anytihng illegal...now an investigation where you can get a warrant.

Traitor

There was a reason, they were illegal.

or maybe every other law enformcent realized it wasnt fake..

redpill me on it was fake.

>Arresting for no reason
>Illegals

They are breaking the law simply by being here

I wish we could clone Sheriff Joe a thousand times and put a thousand Sheriff Joe clones in charge of a thousand sheriff departments in the USA.

He's just that fucking awesome.

there was an entire fucking video on it. they even found the real certificate that was used for the counterfeit. holy shit some of you are backwards.

The cops harass U.S. citizens as well.
>Puerto Rico
GTFO you aren't even one of us anyway.

Don't be retarded. You can't claim ownership of a land then say it doesn't belong to you.

Uber allas Arizona.

>GTFO you aren't even one of us anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act
>The Jones–Shafroth Act (Pub.L. 64–368, 39 Stat. 951, enacted March 2, 1917) —also known as the Jones Act of Puerto Rico, Jones Law of Puerto Rico, or as the Puerto Rican Federal Relations Act of 1917— was an Act of the United States Congress, signed by President Woodrow Wilson on March 2, 1917.[a] The act superseded the Foraker Act and granted U.S. Citizenship to anyone born in Puerto Rico on or after April 25, 1898.

The entirety of Puerto Rico could pack up and leave at any moment to the US and there's nothing to stop it since we are all born US citizens

anddddd

nothing fucking happend dude, stop acting like
> EvErYboday knows Obama fake Birth cert

no the fuck they dont faggot, even if it was who gives a fuck, nothing happened and nothing ever will

this

It's an hour long but well worth it.

soundcloud.com/erictsetsi/arpaio-secret-recording-july/sets

He's actually a criminal. Like a legitimately corrupt politician.
If you do some digging on the man it's kind of a miracle he stayed in office for so long.
Yesterday when Trump basically said he was going to pardon him was the first time I was actually disappointed in Trump.
Hopefully it's the last time too.

T. Person who was born, and raised in AZ

Then give us the rundown.

gotta have probable cause to arrest. Its like if the feds started arresting alt-right protesters because "they're probably/possibly involved in right-wing terrorism," even though it was just LARPing in some airsoft shit.

I don't see why it fucking matters? 99% of illegals in Arizona are spics.

Anyone who knows anything about photoshop or similar programs and watches the video knows it's fake

If someone doesn't speak any English, that gives probable cause that they might be in the country illegally.

He also has an ex-cia nigger with hard drives of data working with him.

>Ask them something in english
>they can't answer in anything but spanish

There you have probable cause to arrest, and is in fact exactly what he did

nothing happened cause it pro es that the certificate was forged, not that he wasn't a US citizen... until his brother dropped ANOTHER certificate on twitter.. kenyan

Razorfist disagrees

typical racist white redneck american

that flag though

Let me consult The Constitution.
>Don't find shit

Looks like law enforcement has the constitutional authority to use whatever they can to ensure execution of laws while abiding by due process. Nothing about profiling in there at all!

Let's see what the Supreme Court says:
>Terry v. Ohio (1968)
Oh look, there's a legal precedent. Looks like an astute police officer did his job, and the idiots were charged with a crime in which they were in violation of carrying/concealing a weapon illegally. The tool used? Profiling!

Open/Shut.

(((Leaf)))

Literally just google "Sherrif Joe corruption"
Hell there's even a Wikipedia page dedicated to all the fucked up things in the Maricopa County Sheriffs office.

>1 post by this id

The only reason some random ass sherrif ever made the news is because he pissed of Obama and his cabal by exposing his forged birth certificiate

After that happened the media targeted him with negative coverage and Obamas DoJ went after him for politically motivated reasons

>this site and conservative media start to question hillarys health after coughing fits and being unable to go up stairs on her own
>Hillary and her sycophant media blast a narrative that anyone talking about HIllarys health is a sexist alt right conspiracy theorist
>Days later HIllary passes out proving conspiracy true
>The first lie they come up with is that she "overheated", which is quickly proven bullshit by the fact that the weather was perfect in NY that day
>They then concoct the pneumonia lie, and say she was diagnosed a few days ago...at the same time they were saying anyone questioning her health was a conspiracy theorist

The only reason you know about this random sherriff is because he assblasted Obama and exposed one of the medias biggest recent lies

>Wikipedia
holy shit you really are fresh off the shil boat

thats fuckedyou know it

know way to know before hand of legality

fucking invvestigate and get a warrant. Come one we have a Constitution and we dont check papers

>that grammar

ICE yourself

99% of illegals are hispanic, they brought it on themselves

So nothing to supply us with.
Why are you here?

FUCK OFF TORONTO.
rangeban toronto, montreal and vancouver. nothing but commie fuckstains

>land
I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about lazy ass Puerto Ricans, not the fucking land they drag their lazy feet on. 'Murica!

An unelected, liberal federal judge told Joe to stop enforcing the law. Joe ignored him.

Arpaio is our guy. Whether he broke the law is irrelevant. The left champions and protects its lawbreakers, we should do the same until the war is won.

t. illegal mexican

This.

The shitty thing is there seems to be no impartial system that determines these things in an objective manner.

It's hard to get any clear, agreed upon truth, because the partisan loyalties are stronger than the loyalty to the overall system.

One group will 'prove' something, but the other assumes it's all a trick concocted by the other group.

It gets frustrating, because I believe certain things and other people believe things I know are wrong, but there is no way to convince them because they view the situation using a different set of facts, and think I'm a nut for not accepting their facts.

Something is broken.

My greatest dream nowadays is that the TRUTH about certain things will be made completely known to everyone in a way that can't be denied.

hahahaha
go ahead and try it, you lazy bum.

He was just doing crime sweeps on shitty areas that are known for illegal aliens. He was big on stopping identity thief by illegals and raiding business hiring known illegals. He was charged with contempt, nothing more. He literally did nothing wrong other .

You equate "nothing happened" with "Obama was a legitimate president".

Because you're an idiot.

Knows Obama's birth certificate was faked, yes.

Somewhere in there, Arpaio calls Trump a double agent. Not sure what he meant be that.

lol being this brainwashed and cucked by leftism

are you trying to mislead or are you this fucking stupid?

Terry v Ohio- Cops have the ability to stop and talk to suspicous person (talk to) and pat down for weapons. That is it. You can not arrest someone for suspicious behavior unless they committed a crime lmao

American citizens who are mexican should have to fucking worry about being approached or pulled over because of color of skin. Its so fucking obivous. Investigate and get a warrant and deport the illegals. Do your job cops, this is not NAZI germany where cops ask for papers of proof

nope. it doesn't. Arpaio was found guilty specifically on arresting without enough evidence.

From a purely logical standpoint, i agree with you, if someone doesn't know english they aren't native. But they could be on a work visa. They might just have shut the fuck up around a cop because anything you say can and will be used against you. Simply speaking spanish, and then not speaking english around a cop is simply not enough evidence to to dick with. It sucks, i agree, but we tie the hands of our police for a reason. Otherwise simply owning a gun, posting here or expressing right wing beliefs would be enough to get you arrested on terrorism charges.

Well, what are you gonna do? Genocide the Puerto Ricans? Might as well start with blacks first, they're a much bigger problem than some minority of a minority.

Police have had their hands tied up too much imo.

He was doing his job perfectly and the nigger's Feds btw respect the police but fuck the Feds; The feds chose Spics and ms13 animals who should be shot over a man 90% of Arizona loves.

OP is a leftypol faggot, notice he's not even listening to valid points, he's just trying to convince you you're wrong and he's right

I'm not going to do your fucking research for you.
It was just an example

If you guys weren't such lazy shits, and actually looked into it yourself you would see what I mean.

blacks at least live here and although I don't agree with their perspectives, I agree that they should have a voice.
I don't give a flying fuck what Puerto Ricans have to say about anything and you can go fuck off with your genocide you fucking white retard.

>REDPILL ME on Sheriff Joe Arpaio
If you can't figure this out for yourself then you will never be redpilled. Dumb fucking nigger.

>This isnt Nazi Germany asking for papers
That is what jews do in Israel or have you not seen their wall you fucking anti-semite.

But Puerto Ricans live here too. [spoiler]You're talking to one[/spoiler]

Obama isn't black you fucking mongoloid.

That is a fair opinion. and one that I do not share.

If the trump train can't get it together ( to be fair, it could be some 5 dimensional chess), I suspect that we'll be a much more hated group than the beaners here soon. And if the cops are required to play nice, then that doesn't matter and we can continue to do what we always have and broadcast our message.

Othewise expect the cops to drag you in front of some liberal judge who has an activism hair up her cunt about "what you REALLY meant" when you were shitposting, and don't expect it to end any other way but a cell with jamal.

>alien findings
ayyyyyyy

Tinfoil hat wearing, authoritarian moron who is responsible for human rights violations that give us a terrible image abroad.

Shut up spic. That wall can't fucking come soon enough.

>You're talking to one
Well that explains the autistic levels of faggotry in your replies.

He's clearly black, motherfucker.

>He's a corrupt piece of shit
>How is he a corrupt piece of shit?
>LOOK IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA, IT NEVER EVER LIES

see, I agree with you in concept, because yeah, in normal American life, you should not be randomly pulled over & have your citizenship verified just because of the color of your skin.

but these aren't ordinary times—the glut of illegals has simply become too much to bear for the border states. extreme action must be taken, in order to restore society back to the way people are used to living.

if you're a legal American citizen of Mexican descent, yeah, it's kind of lame that you get profiled in that part of the country. here's an idea: move elsewhere, if it bothers you so fucking much.

put the needs of your country before yourself, you stupid fucking faggot. being unable to see the bigger picture beyond your arm's length is nigger-tier cognitive ability.

It's not even about racial profiling, it's about the expanded surveillance state and militarization...but you whiteboi faggots only care about "shitskins" so I guess you're going to have what's coming to you soon enough... karma's a bitch.
>remember, remember

In 1999, undercover MCSO deputies arrested James Saville, then 18 years old, and charged him with plotting to kill Arpaio with a pipe bomb. A local television station had been tipped off to the arrest by the MCSO, and broadcast footage of the arrest that evening. The MCSO held a news conference shortly after the arrest, and Arpaio appeared in interviews on local television stations, saying "If they think they are going to scare me away with bombs and everything else, it's not going to bother me."[124]

After spending four years in jail awaiting trial, Saville was about to sign a plea deal that would have sent him to prison for 20 years. Although he maintained his innocence, he was initially unwilling to take a chance on being sentenced to even longer than that had he been convicted. However, the former head of undercover investigations for the MCSO called Saville's legal team with a bombshell—based on his review of the case, he felt that Saville had been entrapped. Although entrapment is all but impossible to prove in most jurisdictions, Saville's attorneys eventually discovered that MCSO detectives had bought the bomb parts themselves, then convinced Saville to build it even though he was not predisposed to commit such a crime. On July 9, 2003, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury acquitted Saville, finding that the bomb plot was an elaborate publicity stunt to boost Arpaio's reelection bid.[125]

In 2004, Saville sued Arpaio and Maricopa County for wrongful arrest and entrapment, seeking $10 million in damages. In 2008, the suit was settled, with Maricopa County paying Saville $1.6 million.

In 2000 it was claimed that the sheriff's office failed to properly investigate serious crimes, including the rape of a 14-year-old girl by classmates,[81][82] and the rape of a 15-year-old girl by two strangers.[83][84] These cases were reported as "exceptionally cleared" (solved) by the MCSO without investigation or, in one instance, without even identifying a suspect – in contravention of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) standards for exceptional clearance.[83][85] In the case of the 15-year-old girl, the case was closed within one month and before DNA testing was even complete, the 13-year-old's because her mother did not want to "pursue this investigation," and the 14-year-old's because a suspect declined to come in for questioning

During a three-year period ending in 2007, more than 400 sex-crimes reported to Arpaio's office were inadequately investigated, or not investigated at all. While providing police services for El Mirage, Arizona, the MCSO under Arpaio failed to follow-through on at least 32 reported child molestations, even though the suspects were known in all but six cases. Many of the victims were children of illegal immigrants.
When county supervisors provided more than $600,000 to fund six additional detective positions to investigate child abuse in fiscal 2007, none were added to the sex-crimes squad. Sheriff’s administrators now say they have no idea where those positions were added or what became of the money after it was added to the budget

In a controversial case, Arpaio's office was accused of ignoring Sabrina Morrison, a teenage girl suffering from a mental disability. On March 7, 2007, the 13 year old was raped by her uncle, Patrick Morrison. She told her teacher the next day, and her teacher called the MCSO. A rape kit was taken. But, the detective assigned to the case told Sabrina and her family that there were no obvious signs of sexual assault, no semen, or signs of trauma.
As a result of the detective's statements, Sabrina was branded by her family as a liar. Her uncle continued to repeatedly rape her, saying he would kill her if she told anyone. She became pregnant by him, and had an abortion. The family did not know that the rape kit had been tested at the state lab, and showed the presence of semen. The lab requested that the detective obtain a blood sample from the suspect, Patrick Morrison.[91] Instead of obtaining the blood sample, or making an arrest, the detective filed the crime lab note and closed the case for four years.

It was not until September 2011 that the Sheriff's Office finally obtained a blood sample from Patrick Morrison, which was a DNA match with the semen taken over four years earlier. It wasn't until February 29, 2012, that Patrick Morrison was arrested and charged with one count of sexual conduct with a minor, at which point the MCSO closed the case. Only later was Sabrina's uncle charged with additional indictments based on information obtained from Sabrina by a victim's advocate, after the MCSO had closed the case. Patrick Morrison ultimately pleaded guilty, and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.[91]

In December 2011, responding to continuing media coverage of the controversy, and apparently unaware that there were hundreds of victims in these cases, Arpaio stated, in a press conference, "If there were any victims, I apologize to those victims."[92]

In August 2012, Sabrina Morrison filed a $30 million notice of claim (a precursor to a lawsuit) against Joe Arpaio and Maricopa County for gross negligence, which was eventually settled for $3.5 million.[93][94]

Sheriff Joe is a corrupt piece of shit.

However, receiving a Presidential Pardon for following immigration law, is perfectly okay in my book. Meaning, any convictions that are related to or in part regarding enforcing the law, even in lieu of the court of the current Presidents directives, are perfectly okay.

Anything to do with his corrupt activities I would have a problem with.

Says the meme flag

*court OR the previous Presidents directives

Wikipedia is only good for the revisionist history that the left insists on forcing down our throats.

post prof fag

Ahwatukeefag here.

A) He's not a Sheriff.
B) He's caused my county (Maricopa) untold amounts of damage through lawsuits and legal defense.

That's all you need to know. He did some good things here, but he had to go. And we got rid of him. Should have happened the first time Penzone ran against him, but Arizonans are loyal as fuck to the Republican party.

racial profiling exists for a reason you dipshit.

when the vast majority of illegals are spics, is it not wise to check them to determine citizenship?

Policemen learn to think practical. Legal theory doesn't really work in the streets. What you're saying is like trying to solve a pickpocket crime and not arresting the gypsy. Sure, it may be very decent and the right thing to do, but in the end you won't have solved the crime whilst a "racist" would have.

The problem is that he was "enforcing" law that he had no jurisdiction over, and enforcing it incorrectly. It wasn't up to him how to enforce, and he was being a fucktard about it. If he had worked with ICE he would have been fine. But, he did a bunch of stupid shit like targeting politicians and judges with bullshit investigations and charges. He's a fucking idiot. his main homeboy got disbarred and I laughed my ass off, because they were so stupid about what they were doing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Thomas_(American_politician)

The point is, if you live in Georgia, and some Alabama County Sheriff comes to your hood and starts harassing you for being white, what you going to do? Lawyer the fuck up and sue his and his state's pants off. Well, Mexicans ain't stupid, and that's exactly what happened.

>no reason

You have to speak English in order to be eligible for citizenship status. If you no hablo Inglés, I think that's probable cause.