Why do some people prepare for apocalypse with survivalism? I don't want to live in a SHTF world, no computers...

Why do some people prepare for apocalypse with survivalism? I don't want to live in a SHTF world, no computers, no video games, no anime, no Sup Forums, no lights and warm house, no NEET comfyness, no hospitals, no fun, no fast food resraurants, no grocery stores, nothing that makes life enjoyable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to mention that the best defense is a good offense. If you want to survive the end of the world, just learn martial arts and marksmanship so you can be a really successful cannibal.

>I don't want to live in a SHTF world, no computers, no video games, no anime, no Sup Forums, no lights and warm house, no NEET comfyness, no hospitals, no fun, no fast food resraurants, no grocery stores, nothing that makes life enjoyable.

That's fine, you will make good food for the living.

its a masturbatory power fantasy.

The idea is that "i'll have enough stuff/skill to survive when all the weak minded sheeple wont!" When in reality you're gonna die of a freak infection/starvation long before you even see someone worth shooting at.

I'm pretty sure it causes some deadly illness to eat human flesh

As rich as we are, we are in a decline where people are beginning to see that as honest to god hope when they failed to make it society/society failed them. Millenials promised the world are growing to realize there is no place for them or whatever minimal value they can provide when there are hundreds of millions more where they came from

>youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE

This is a basic gestalt

Who fucking cares dude, life sucks dicks anyway

I want to live in a real life ancapistan.

Survivalism is a meme. Varg lives on fucking welfare. wearing camo and having a house in the woods doesn't mean you're self-sustainable.

The SHTF world doesn't want your pussy ass either so at least it's mutual.

if WW3 were to happen, the things you list won't be there anymore

Yeah, it's prions. Small chance in muscle tissue, higher chance in human heart, extreme chance in brain.
Don't eat the brain.

you're a pussy

Yes they would due to the economy getting better.

When it's the end of the world and survival is your number one priority, it doesn't do to be picky.

Don't prepare then, I'm sure someone smarter than you will make some use of your carcass

Well they wouldn't survive if they ate human flesh.

Which is why I'll feed you to one of my wolves.

Prepare yourselves for the Day of Judgement by accepting Jesus Christ into your hearts. Survival won't help you, because they earth will be burned.

You won't survive Canadian winter, what are you going to eat?

The islands of BC don't really have a winter, and forest fires are not nearly as likely as in the okanagan. It's ultimate comfy if I can live on a small 1000 person island practicing permaculture.

His wolves obviously