Hillary says that Trump brutally bullied her almost to tears in the debate

Hillary says that Trump brutally bullied her almost to tears in the debate.

Defend this, Sup Forums. Defend Trump's misogynistic behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Wde1fFvPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's micro-aggressions are really oppressive.

>staring at me, making faces

It was hilarious, I wish she had cried.

She was afraid he would see the earpiece.

Wow, if I had known Hillary was bullied to tears in the debate, I would have voted for her cuz she was the victim.

And this woman was almost president.

Putin would have eaten her alive. Remember when he brought a dog in when meeting Merkel, who is deathly afraid of dogs?

What a fucking pussy. What a fucking murdering, money-laundering, satan-worshipping, arms-trafficking, child-raping pussy.

Defend your support of a candidate that had all the mental fortitude as a third grader on the playground.

Just look at the creep in action

>Cries easily
>strong men are intimidating
>thinks she fit to be president

Presidents aren't afraid of adversity. And that's why you aren't the President.

if a silly debate makes you cry. wouldnt be a strong leader.

She literally walked in front of him every time. It's weird because she doesn't even have to lie about that or anything anymore now that her political career is done, but she still does it. She probably even believes her lies. It must be awful being her.

so she isnt a power symbol of female authority hillary clinton is just a preteen girl who is emotionally unstable and easily frightened

thank god we didnt elect her

Hillary was not ready for equal rights for women. She could not take the to and fro of a debate like a man? Sheeeeesh. 10 steps backwards for us girls.

What a pansy. Good thing no one other than drones, illegal immigrants and dead people voted for this Lich.

What a pussy, glad she's not representing our country with that weak shit.

With the skills of an underwater 3 chessmaster, Trump's studying this as we speak, since the Left will invariably seek out another woman to run against him in 2020.

>2016 will last for 8 years

literally raped, she deserved nothing less.

>man standing near me
>scared me
this was almost the leader of our nation

The day after the election I talked to my mom. She didn't like Hillary but she said Hillary set women back 50 years by not going up on that stage and telling her supporters to go home.

She had to get Skippy, a man, to do it for her.

>POOR ME :(

Yeah, excellent example she set for women. If she couldn't handle a playboy buffoon, how could she handle being president dealing with other leaders?

Sounds a little familiar

If she feels so uncomfortable with Trump then how is she going to cope with Putin or any number of leaders who have personally killed people?

I mean just wow. I can't believe she wrote this down and thinks she looks good. I mean wow.

>losing a debate means he was misogynistic
>too weak to btfo trump
>it was her turn
kys, faggot nigger

Kek.

Lol this is rich
>He found me so sexually irresistible I genuinely thought he was going to grab my ass on national tv
Women's perceptions are warped these days

This "strong woman" plays victim any chance she gets. She is a disgrace. I am so relieved she is not our president.

>I felt victimized during a nationally televised debate with Trump
>But I want to be president and have private debates with Putin, Xi, and Rouhani

Thank you, Hillary, for admitting that the voters of the United States made the right decision.

>wants to run the most powerful country in the world
>Threatened by an orange buffon
But in all seriousness, we can't trust him with the nuclear codes.

>she is fit for presidency
Turns out she wasn't

Breaking News: Women Makes Something Up After The Fact Yet Again

No shit...

She was sweating it. Her USB drive is behind her left ear.

I bet bill spanks his monkey to this

>See Donald making faces
>Almost breaking down to tears
>Make a blogpost tier book about it

Lots of confidence in her strong leadership had she won the election

>literally who: the book

>cries in a debate
>wanted to be POTUS
Hmm sounds like bs still not the first potus to make her cry

HOLY FUCK
FUCK DRUMPF

Top kek

>We all know this is bullshit..

>And yet she fully believes it.

This is the female mind. They are victims no matter what because their brains distort reality.........

This should have been in the google memo.

She would have been such a great leader. Vladimir Putin would have made her shit her Depends.

wtf I hate germany now
no good, honest people fear doggos

Just when the country at large is being fed the "Trump is incompetent" narritive, up pops Hillary to remind everyone how much worse she is.

that dirty whore loved every minute of that spanking Trump handed her.

The Day of the Rake will pass you by, honorary American.

>play the woman card like a loser

What's the matter Hillary, I thought it was Comey and Russia that helped Trump win :^)

>bullied her almost to tears
>in a debate
>fit for president of the greatest country in the world
>any country
If I weren't on my phone I'd post pic of the crying Swedish minister who announced they couldn't afford to import more BBC

If Bill didn't want it, why would Trump?

I want to have a Good manly relationship with that dog and pat the side of its belly hard, but kindly. I want to tell it that it's a Good boy. The dog of course won't understand what I meant but it will love Me nonetheless, as is written in its DNA

If that bothered her that much, she didn't deserve the presidency. A leader needs to be strong and not show fear or weakness.

>She smells of moth balls and piss

Just shows she's too weak to be the most (((ostensibly))) powerful person in the world.

>how could she handle being president dealing with other leaders
well it would be easy. Most of the world leaders she would have been dealing with are all in on the same plan.

Here's a quick rundown on the 2nd debate.

Look at how smug Putin looks there, lol. Priceless.

He does that to everyone. A true alpha Chad.

if I could I'd brutally torture her and her family on livestream
This isn't even that extreme

>Putin be Pepe smug

in case anyone doesnt know:

putin had this dog brought in to their meeting because he knows merkel has a fear of dogs

look at her expression, then look at that great dog, then look putin's face

She was so upset and fukn drunk off her ass she couldnt speak and probably stand up. So some one had to do the duty after trying to sober up the lezbiean smelly bitch!

Officially "it was not his intention to scare the German Chancellor with his big dog"

>can't handle a funny orange man shittalking you for an hour
>think you can handle being leader of the free world

Wew lad

I wanted Putin to recreate that scene in his first meeting with Trump, only Trump doesn't puss out because he isn't afraid of animals, and then the press goes crazy about his connections to Russia...based on the testimony of a dog.

>if the dog does lick, you must convict!

That is fkn funny +! Where are the real men in germany? That butch should be hung with hillary.

>thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Wde1fFvPg

kek, thank you brave doggo

Proves how weak she is.

She should have called him a creep on stage.

Might have won her a few votes.

We will look back and realize Trump is a good thing.

It will burn the deadwood out of governance. Wealth desperately needs to be redistributed from the super-wealthy

This is some next level power tactics.

It's like when LBJ used to stand on his toes to tower over his opponents when talking to them. And the guy was already like 6'5 to begin with.

She would have loved that, as it would have been the only way for her to win the election.
Then again, if Trump grabbed her ass in air, he would probably get 90% of the nigger vote.

>Literally unfuckable granny.(unless you're Makron)
>Takes Trump's trolling for sexual harassment.

And that folks, is why you don't want females doing the decision making in literally anything. Even less so, when it implies life or death decisions.
They can't think of anything without making it about them.