Robert Chi Lee. What does everyone think?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/20141/fail-reuters-runs-headline-claiming-espn-dropped-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We live in a nation of snowflakes and faggots

Liberal here,
I think this is total insane bullshit.
Nobody asked for this,
nor would anyone on the left bitch about it once they knew that the "Lee" name was Chinese.

PC culture has gone wrong, but this is not the left's fault,
it is ESPN's fault for corporate mind-think.

This is what I think.

And why do you think they've gone so far? In trying to anticipate and avoid the next inane PC outburst, they've self-immolated and ensured the very backlash they sought to avoid. The left has driven itself insane.

Literally stems directly from the left

Sorry, you can't blame someone else for your own retardation.
Anyone with half a brain knows that liberals wouldn't protest a CHINESE guy with a name like LEE because that would be racist,
ESPN only has itself to blame for not understanding this.

THIS can't be real. This would be too ridiculous, even for all the shit going on today.

Kill yourslef you delusional scum. This is entirely your fault and the fault of every other illogical limp-wristed twat who votes with their vagina. How can you be so fucking blind to blame it on the evil corporations when only liberal organisations consistently do retarded and racist things to whites

is he going to sue them?

>Nobody asked for this,
Yes you did faggot

dailywire.com/news/20141/fail-reuters-runs-headline-claiming-espn-dropped-emily-zanotti

It's even better than that.

>FAIL: Reuters Runs Headline Claiming ESPN Dropped 'Confederate General Doppelganger' Robert Lee

>International news organization Reuters may be in the market for a dictionary very soon.

>Faced with having to report on ESPN's bizarre decision to drop a sportscaster named Robert Lee from a University of Virgnia football broadcast because his name too closely resembled that of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, Reuters, apparently, tried to take ESPN's side.

>tfw robert lee is now going robert ree

Show me one protest that demanded the removal of Robert Lee from UVA game commentary.

You can't, there isn't one. This was ESPN over-reacting by not understanding the real issues.

> lost job because of Chinese name
> DAS RAYCIS

Seriously though, that is actual racism.

>he didn't lose his job, he's commenting on other games
>and it's not actual racism. it's basically name-ism.

>espn going retarded for the millennial audience

blue haired landwhales and skinny, pierced nose nu-males aren't going to watch sportsball. Just fucking stop it.

It I should racism because they're equating one of the most common Chinese names with that of a white person (who they claim is racist).

And being demoted to a less important, less covered game is effectively losing your job (losing a gig) in the entertainment industry.

Poor guy probably just wanted to call a damn football game. Now he's in the center of the storm.

This is the price of politicization creeping into everything. 100% the fault of the insane left. The insane left will create an insane right too.

this shit is like early internet clickbait stories taken to the next level.

Now the Changs are switching sides over your idiocracy lefties. Well played.

>liberals chimp out over confederate statues that no one paid any mind to before
>now anything that can even remotely be associated with the confederacy is racist and needs to be taken down

Honestly, if I was named "Robert Lee" I wouldnt want to show up anywhere near Charlottesville either, with those fucking lunatics around...

I don't think you realize whats going on here.

It's the fucking cultural revolution. Nothing is safe now.

Liberals have jumped off the fucking cliff of cultural marxism. I am fucking scared.

Hahaha....what a lib response. NOT OUR FAULT.

i heard that robert lee was an alt-right nazi kkk leader

He's obviously a fucking bigot

it's interesting that what seems to be accepted is that if it it was a white guy named after Robert E. Lee that he would then be "guilty"