Does Sup Forums protect their willies during sex or is that considered "white genocide"?

Does Sup Forums protect their willies during sex or is that considered "white genocide"?

Wrap your willy don't be silly.

condoms are for faggots and sailors

it's called "not being a fucking retard"

and the whole
>muh white genocide!
don't get laid anyway

If you've noticed, the sex industry has everybody going in raw these days.

We preume this is because this is because they build in something against STDs. I'd bag it anyway.

I don't know yet.
When I have sex, I'll let you know.

Should have just said sailors and saved some time

>during sex

Good, only degenerate freaks get laid.

can't get 2D pregnant

Enjoy your warted herp user

I blow my load in my girl every time, otherwise the pair bonding doesn't work. Using a condom with the girl you want to spend your life with is pretty much a guarantee to get divorced.

Every sperm is sacred

I came deep in an Italian pussy with no rubber. Feels good man.

i spray my ropey jizzum on the face and tits of liberal cuckettes.

This.

My wife and I trying to have a kid so we do it raw. Even when we weren't she had an IUD so I finished inside her every time. I haven't used a condom in years.

why in the fuck are you fucking with anyone other than your wife and for the sole purpose of reproduction you fucking nigger

It's white genocide. Don't trust (((condoms))).

>implying I've had sex

Words from the average virgin detected

> talking to my gay buddy at work
> last time we got laid comes up
> it's been years for me just got back into dating a week ago
> "l had sex with this girl last week"
> Wut?
> "Ya I sorta slept in her bed after a night of drinking and she came into me and I let her"
> ...Did you at least use a condom
> "No"

I literally face palmed. He's going to fucking kill himself the way he stays out drinking and doing drugs and banging untill 5 in the morning. IF YOU DON'T USE A CONDOM TOUR A RETARD!

sex is degenerate.

only use it for procreation

Abortionist

I always make deep a balls deep creampie. I like to be told eight hours later, "Some more just came out".

How is an IUD abortion?

>She came into me

user

No I have herpes

Agreed. It's kind of gross to hear, but still hot.

>when no one understands biology
this has always bothered me. there's so many pheromones released sex. people tend to overlook the whole process of sex, its implications and the significant points of interaction which take place.

when people talk about lots of sex being degenerate, there's very good reasons for why they come up with such ideas. as an example, constant sex tends to dull you out in a plethora of ways.

>she came into me
This needs an explanation

If only fags weren't more catty than women.

Just imagine if you could get sex any time it crossed your mind. Maybe that's why so many of them are in to domination fetishes.

Raw or not at all. I've had women say fuck it and get down anyway knowing I'm going to cum in them, and others who said never mind when I told them I wouldn't wear a condom.

Sex with a condom is so shitty feeling that I'd rather just not do it, but that's my personal preference.

You could always stealth a bitch but remember, if you're living in a liberal state or country or whatever, they're working on making that count as rape, if they haven't already in some places.

I've fucked 500 traps. Haven't used a condom once.

>she came into me and I let her

You fucking what m8?

28 years old
White male
Never married
No kids

Fucked so many women I forget sometimes who I fucked

Always wrapped my tool though

Feels gud mane

Especially turning down used up trash cause I was responsible

It's a Canadian poster what more explanation do you need?

>fags
>using condoms

This doesn't happen

no condoms in my house

Then again we're trying for a kid, I'd say wrap it unless you're both ready for shit. You're no better than a nigger if you just jizz and jet.

*came onto me

Lol. Anyway I was a little disheartened that my gay friend was getting more pussy than me.

Hardly the same thing as an abortion. Regardless it's an unbeatable form of BC.

I'm 23 and never had sex. How is it?

don't be a nigger

Protect it from what? My wife?

I think it involves usually getting at least partially naked and then you have to like have like a lot of direct bodily contact.

Seems like a boner-kill.

Like warm apple pie.

The latex Jew is white genocide

It hurts

only if the woman is white trash

I'm in the medical field so I see a variety of women. BSN-RNs, NPs, Interns, and personally I don't have a problem knocking them up.

Let's bring back shot gun marriages.

Could be the thing if birth rates are the problem.

Let's bring the traditional family back. Bring back pride in being white.

Europe has never liked you for a reason.

All white women are white trash. Unless they have a penis.

You need a reason to hate them?

bags of sand

Are you doing your part?

>Does Sup Forums protect their willies during sex or is that considered "white genocide"?
I don't have sex.
Now that I'm not a horny teenager I can't stand talking to woman long enough to have sex with one.

reminds me of a reddit post
you cheeky cunt haha

I haven't found a woman who isn't a degenerate slut

if its not your wife or girlfriend, and if you're not sure if she takes the pill, allways cover your willie

>ex gf was norwegian and had birthing hips
>she had an impreg fetish and would beg me to cum inside errytime
>came inside her probably 100 times raw basically bottoming out in her
>no babby

Give it to me straight lads am I sterile

NO
I stopped using condoms about 4 years ago and im never doing it again. Ill get her seduced and when she's ready ill just stick it in, and if she bothers me about not using a condom ill be hard as a rock about not budging on it, and she will give in anyway (because she's horny and it doesnt feel all that bad to make a "mistake" and let it happen).

Its like warm water, you feel the heat and wetness more than the hugging. So imagine like maybe 100F water sticking your thing in but not your hands or the rest of your body - only your penis is feeling that. Add some pressure on it... and there you go.

(one good simulator for it, use a gallon ziploc bag filled about 1/3-1/2 full of warm-hot tap water. Fold it in half and lube it up, now use it as a masterbator - I will say that this is roughly 65% accurate as to how bareback sex feels, just not tight enough)

Bareback you feel the geometry of the vagina, sorta like very tiny indentations but sparse enough that its not like your hand. Its pretty neat.

If you're a good boy and you kiss your girl while you're fuckign, and you have your arms around her and behind her head, your body squished up against her boobs... you wont be able to notice as much going on down there and it'll be the whole experience put together.

tldr - youll cum faster and so will she

Or she is. Find a white woman and find out.

What's your plan for when you inevitably get a sloot pregnant?

They're out there. Maybe not perfect. My genetic train is getting off at this stop with no survivors, but that's pretty rare in my family.

>sex

No problem pal I'm on the case
Good thing for us white lads is that all we have to do is cum deep inside white pussy
pretty nice job if I do say so myself
I always wanted kids of my own and a nice family anyway.

thats a really spiffy analogy, I've always wondered what it feels like being on the guys end of things.

I always assumed it was like the feeling of putting your fingers in someone's mouth, but you know, 1000x better since dicks have more nerves and what not.

I like this guy. Never pull out. Always tape it to rewatch later

considering my white gf is on bc and we're both clean I creampie that bitch hard every fucking day juat about

>implies that the average Sup Forums user has sex regularly

I'm sorry to hear that user. I hold hope that I can pass my Aryan genes on.

underrated

i don't know a single dude who uses condoms dude. all girls are on birth control now.

>fucking nonvirgins

>still asshurt at how poorly their beloved niggers were treated

Birth control won't stop the clap

What's it like for a girl? Honestly for guys it's enough of a biological necessity that having an amazing time is just a side benefit.

>Still ass hurt that the biggest Portuguese speaking population are niggers

Checked and we're relying on chads like you to keep the game going.

Sicne you're a girl and you're not necessarily going to post proof to deliver on it...

Tell us what a girl feels when she's having sex. Describe the sensations as precisely as possible, something "feeling great" is too vague, like for example "the way eating sugar on strawberries makes your mouth feel good"

> to further answer your question

Orgasm for men feels like a bunch of tension and some pleasure is building up in the penis, then all the sudden the muscles start spasming (twitch) and the viscous semen being forced through the urethra just feels like Bam-Bam-Bam intense as hell (combined with that pleasurable tension).

As for what it feels like to put the penis in for the first time... I guess that would be analogous to a woman's Clitoris being snugly kissed out of nowhere (suck, warm tongue).

The really pleasurable part is that it feels warm to nuzzle it up against the vagina, but then pushing it in, it builds up pressure then the vagina yields and all of this awesome feeling suddenly slathers across it.

Guys often mentally go to thinking about what is happening in there when they're cumming... and at that moment if they're especially kinked up about it - they will actually cum harder and this will have a longer cooldown effect before it just fades (ie, "im so deep in her... im so deep in her").

After he cums, if he doesnt at least slow down or stop, the continued friction on the penis starts having a painful effect because the (dopamine?) starts wearing off and the stroking sensation gets so intense it feels like you're doing it against a rug.

Usually when a guy cums thats the reason he gets soft, his penis basically says "ive had enough". There's a trick to it that I learned from watching black guy interracial sex...

Just when they hit the point of no return, he loosens up as much as he can and slows down. Same load of cum will ooze out, just slower. He can stay hard.

He can do this to cum inside then pretend he didnt, to get her preg

I literally cant cum with a condom and cant go past 80% hard at any time.

The condom jew is shit.

My wife needed to take a break from birth control so we are back on them. They arent bad, stop whining.
Excited to have a job and kids in a few years though.

we're not the ones with a nigger infestation tearing beloved statues down

Once I asked a girl that I was fucking "what does it feels?" and she told me "like wanting to go to the bathroom".

Nah. I'm a virgin. Sex is for married people, and married people shouldn't be using protection.

You only need 1 good woman to spend your life with, getting a lot of pussy is something only r-selected losers value before they reach 40 and drink themselves to death.

Find a church or something where you can meet normal women. Avoid whore hotspots like bars, clubs, feminist vagina knitting circles and other garbage places like that.

I just can't feel anything with them on. I've tried the thinnest condoms available over the counter and nothing. I blame the Jews for this.

I only have sex raw or not at all, it only takes a couple of minutes to convince a girl to let me fuck her raw. I've been lucky that I haven't caught anything.

I'm doing my part

>From a country that was conquered by nigger muslims.

Nope. I'm in a committed relationship with a white girl who's got an IUD. Cumming inside her is so cash. Only downside is sometimes we do it, pass out holding each other and in the morning her pussy has that stale cum smell.

always wrap, sterilize after, unless youv'e been with her a long time.

Nah I pull out when it's random sluts and just shoot it in their face. With my gf I just shoot it inside idgaf

what do you get a wiff in the morning to check.

When I'm plowing her again, of course.

tough talk coming from capitán 56%

send her to the showers in the morning frendo.

I know Black Guys are using that trick because I accidentally did it several times over the course of my life while jerking. Like I wanted to stop so I could refresh or keep going, or I was right on the edge and someone was about to come in the room... but I had pushed it just a little too far.

What happened was I squirted then there was a little bit of light twitching and it started to ooze out, but the orgasm was kinda diffuse and watered down. I stayed at least 75% hard and was able to keep going and stopping the stroke for just like 5-10 seconds was enough to keep going as if I was fresh without making it hurt. And it kinda let me keep going longer for the second time.

I imagine this tweaking is done specifically so that if a Black Guy can get a girl interested, he gets her pants off and he wants to put that dick in her... he'll promise her that he will pull out...

So he puts it in, she goes gaga over it, and all this time he has his muscles clenched down there (it forces more blood into the penis, increases the sensation, its the same muscles that pump the semen during an orgasm but you have some voluntary control over them).

If a dude has his dick clenched he can cum really fast, while jerking or having sex, he can finish it off in 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Thats why guys can often finish so quickly (they're reflexivly clenching those muscles because it feels so good, but it deprives them of endurance).

But these black dudes are doing it intentionally - he's going to give it to her and he's going to cum really fast, but when he gets to the point of no return he's going to slow down and probably bury his dick, one long stroke at a time.

Bam, girl who was only taking it for a test drive gets 1 Full Packed load without resisting (the first load is usually the heaviest/most potent).

Few minutes later he's getting ready to pop again... he might even do this a second time if he thinks he can disguise it. Or he'll just pull it out.

wife is sterilized; do not pull out