Sup Forums ISLAND PROJECT

I really think the island in chile is a terrible idea, so I'm proposing one in Vanuatu
>privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown
>335 acres/0.523 sqmi
>lots of fish
>warm temperatures
>year long growing season
>no earthquakes

Government/economy
>libertarian-leaning
>tax haven
>cryptocurrencies
>small army
>greenhouses and/or farms

Vanuatu has loose laws, so we could probably easily get independence and set up foreign relations

We can use these websites for the army
>boattrader.com
>aerotrader.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/pacific-ocean/fiji/tikina-i-ra/
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT bunch of non-Northern mongrel subhuman neets will LARP as they are welcome in the North

Not your home. Never will be

Let's make an EU federation.

its just summerfag kids
>lets make a Sup Forums country hur dur.
it happens every year.

The Republic of Minerva was a micronation consisting of the Minerva Reefs. It was one of the few modern attempts at creating a sovereign micronation on the reclaimed land of an artificial island in 1972. The architect was Las Vegas real estate millionaire and political activist Michael Oliver, who went on to other similar attempts in the following decade. Lithuanian-born Oliver formed a syndicate, the Ocean Life Research Foundation, which allegedly had some $100,000,000 for the project and had offices in New York City and London. They anticipated a libertarian society with "no taxation, welfare, subsidies, or any form of economic interventionism." In addition to tourism and fishing, the economy of the new nation would include light industry and other commerce.

In 1971, barges loaded with sand arrived from Australia, bringing the reef level above the water and allowing construction of a small tower and flag. The Republic of Minerva issued a declaration of independence on 19 January 1972 in letters to neighboring countries and even created their own currency. In February 1972, Morris C. Davis was elected as Provisional President of the Republic of Minerva.

The declaration of independence, however, was greeted with great suspicion by other countries in the area. A conference of the neighboring states (Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Fiji, Nauru, Samoa, and territory of Cook Islands) met on 24 February 1972 at which Tonga made a claim over the Minerva Reefs and the rest of the states recognized its claim.

Federation of pure and mongrel races can't work with subhumans. You being a turco-tsigan from former Yugoslavia must know it like nobody else

PROCLAMATION

His Majesty King Taufaʻahau Tupou IV in Council DOES HEREBY PROCLAIM:
WHEREAS the Reefs known as North Minerva Reef and South Minerva Reef have long served as fishing grounds for the Tongan people and have long been regarded as belonging to the Kingdom of Tonga has now created on these Reefs islands known as Teleki Tokelau and Teleki Tonga; AND WHEREAS it is expedient that we should now confirm the rights of the Kingdom of Tonga to these islands; THEREFORE we do hereby AFFIRM and PROCLAIM that the islands, rocks, reefs, foreshores and waters lying within a radius of twelve miles [19.31 km] thereof are part of our Kingdom of Tonga.
A Tongan expedition was sent to enforce the claim the following day. It reached North Minerva on 18 June 1972. The Flag of the Tonga was raised on 19 June 1972 on North Minerva and on South Minerva on 21 June 1972.[4]

Tongan occupation[edit]
Tonga’s claim was recognized by the South Pacific Forum in September 1972. Meanwhile, Provisional President Davis was fired by founder Michael Oliver and the project collapsed in confusion. According to Glen Raphael, "The chief reason that the Minerva project failed was that the libertarians who were involved did not want to fight for their territory."[5] Nevertheless, Minerva was referred to in O. T. Nelson's post-apocalyptic children's novel The Girl Who Owned a City, published in 1975, as an example of an invented utopia that the book's protagonists could try to emulate.

In 1982, a group of Americans led again by Morris C. “Bud” Davis tried to occupy the reefs, but were forced off by Tongan troops after three weeks. In recent years several groups have allegedly sought to re-establish Minerva. No known claimant group since 1982 has made any attempt to take possession of the Minerva Reefs.[citation needed] According to Reason, Minerva has been "more or less reclaimed by the sea".[6]

bump. cause ya'll niggas is crazy enuff to make it habben

can I make the flag and the heraldry

>Pure races

Calm down hitler

Nothing happens. It is necessary to create an artificial island on an underwater rock.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

inb4 mods delete this

>>libertarian-leaning
>>tax haven

and

>>cryptocurrencies
>>small army

wew you and this russian dude are the most retarded people on internet... like someone with enough IQ would do something with you 2

>buying an island
aaaand you've already failed

>Bad Idea
Just conquest the South Pole afterwarda

>335 acres
That's tiny for an island colony.

How about this one:
>vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/pacific-ocean/fiji/tikina-i-ra/

> pure

ummm.... guys....

dodgy as fuck, m8
but god damn these islands and cruise shits are cheap af
who knew?

WE have discord going in pic related

shieeeet

somehow this manages to bem mora than 100x mora expensive than an island

thoughts on my CoA design for the island

bump

look, I've been here since before Romney, and I think it's a great idea. ww3 is coming, economic collapse, possibly civil war is coming. staying here is a dead end

I'm not on discord so can you fill me in on what's happening?

Land is cheap. A giant ship that took months to build is not

Fuck an Island.

How about 33,800 acres

I think an island in an irelavent country in the pacific would be a lot easier to handle than a ranch in fucking Texas

Pretty cheap for that size, although I think we'd only be getting a part of an island, not a full island. Fiji has a lot of nice ones, but they're too expensive for Sup Forums to raise

Sure

I like it. My only suggestion is try to add some sort of cross in

Looks quaint. How do we round up 2 million

/biz/ fags would probably be willing to chip in. Yesterday there was some Norwegian guy and some Spanish guy who offered to buy the whole thing, but nobody knows where they are

Don't you think you should create a website, because Sup Forums threads can only go so far user.

I started selling reinforced vans and minivans. When business picks up, i hope we can buy the island

Well, Sup Forums threads hacked the LGBT person of the year, convinced the MSM that trump got pissed on by Russian hookers, and found Shia labeof every time

>that flag
What's behind that flag exactly? We might let you in

this

But is it good enough for the long-term organization that such a big action requires?

vanuatu are not white. we'd be surrounded by polynesians. southern chile or new zealand makes a lot more sense

abandon this idea

>Crypto currency
>On a fucking island.
K

The two places you named are built literally in fault lines

Polynesians aren't that bad. They don't just show up on your land and demand you convert to their ways. Nobody even lives on pilotin island. Anyway, we could still control our borders and not let them in.

Chile really isn't that white, New Zealand is but it's freaking New Zealand. Vanuatus would just leave us alone

Well that I'm not sure. I'm sure we don't need it but you never know. I think discord is having a discussion on this right now

There was a thread last night that explained it but we'd be making money off of cryptos somehow and we could become a tax haven

Why greenhouses if you have a year long growing season?

Also how do you solve the energy problem and income problem? You will need to import stuff all the time and need a way to them with exports. Lastly what about health care? You need doctors, hospital and medicine.

You are supposed to get all nignogs and jews on the fucking island, not white people, you cuck

>Libertarian leaning

Fuck off Amerifag NATSOC or GTFO

>$2,000,000
That's not even that expensive. A house down the street from me just sold for over 2 million (CAD). Not even a mansion or anything, just a house in Toronto.

So we can build more farming space. Maybe a multi floor greenhouse

I'm against it being NATSOC because the island will become more cultish than an country, and Vanuatu or even Australia might shut it down. Vanuatu we could handle. Australia would wipe us off the face of the earth

You gotta realize we're talking real estate. In Vanuatu 2 million is ridiculous, but in ny or Toronto you can by a condo for 2 million

It can be our version of outer heaven.

Ew. Polynesia is not the place for you. Polynesia for polynesians, go buy an island in the atlantic faggot.

>implying New Zealand is white.

Half the islands in a white Atlantic country would have a 3 month growing season and we'd get BTFO by trump. Nobody's pulling separatist shit in trumps America

I really don't think the fucking vanuatus would bother us.

The flag was nice, but try to make it a little less natsoc-ish

I though New Zealand was like 90% white?

It is very expensive. You should rather get a bigger island.

You think you wont get bothered

>what is kawangatanga

The Pacific sounds good. For the growing, the temperatures, and if it's an archipelago we may also be closer to immediate essentials like doctors and stuff like that. How many archipelagoes are there in the Atlantic?

>this faggot idea gets kicked around EVERY SUMMER

Hahaha

DESU I'd be happy hanging out on the beach all day catching fish for my Sup Forums bros and helping to build homes. I'm a pretty talented carpenter, we would just need a plumber, an electrician and a couple dozen laborers. If the we lived in a world that let us do this then I think we would be more than capable of creating a thriving colony. We are white men, we've always been able to forge out destinies in the harshest conditions. This would be no different.

Perhaps it's time to go, then. i wouldn't be against some tropical trek with my fellow Sup Forumstards

You need somewhere that the colonists can't just drive to walmart for tendies. We need to build our society from scratch.

I'd clean out trails with 2-3 people and put signs to visually map it out, assuming it's not civilized already

Haha this fucking project is already dead. Why the fuck are you talking about armies and tax haven? How can you be a tax haven inside vanuatu law. This must be some half assed cia op.

good luck maintaining that (arguably even more expensive)

;_;

Lets face it Sup Forums, nobody will leave us the fuck alone until we can build a colony in space.

They really dont know what they are on about cuzzy.

ive said it once and ill say it again

the best idea is to just go to a state with lax laws for creating cities, you can get like 10 people in unorganised countries and declare it a village, and keep it growing

just make it closed. how do you think the amish do it?

this will never work if you keep buying shit in random non-countries

It's just fun to talk about.

Same shit happens every time: original op posts an actual reasonable idea, then 10 threads later it gets co opted by larping discord fags who are still in HS

you might want to get something closer to a major power that can send out destroyers n gun boats whenever? and pay taxes.

And have antifa and Negro Lives Matter flood it once CNN gets a whiff of it? At least locals in the Pacific would leave us the fuck alone. We could even trade with neighboring islanders

>2138 passengers

So 2138 neets would have to come up with like $170,000 each. Then some drunk fuck from Russia or Sup Forumsand would vodka it into a rock. We'd be better off with an island.

USA is as big as europe dude, just go out and make something in Wyoming, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota

i dont hear these people calling amish racists cus they dont let blacks in lmao

fucking south africa has orania, we can do the same shit here

lets accelerate climate change and settle the antarctic

>No land bridge to be invaded over
>Will remain inhospitable but livable, keeps the weak out
>can grow food in 24 hour sunlight in summer and preserve for the winter
>loose pigs and let them breed into super resilient arctic war beast, redomesticate for livestock and pig fights
>goats, sheep, alpaca and other hardy animals
>buffalo style penguin wings
>shorts and hawaiian shirts are formal Christmas attire

Would I be allowed in? I'm part Chinese, part black (South African), Northern African, European, and Native American. I'm also a proud homosexual but im based.

Original idea was to buy an island and see how far we can get frontier style with a couple of polacks. Nobody was trying to start a country.

Ummm that's ULTRA EXPENISVE. I was planning on buying a Yacht was 40K but they are over 100K. I read that as 300K it's 300 MILLION

This is what we should be building. We can form private armies to fight commies around the world. Also tax haven.

Y'all are still talking about this?

It's been years since this idea was first introduced. Is anything actually ever going to happen or are y'all just LARPing?

Can we make it a fuckers island lads?
Have a fuck tent everywhere on the beach and just let loose?

Problem is bigger island with a year round growing season are too expensive. There's a really nice one in Fiji I wanted to try but it's $26 mil and there's no way we can get that, not even with the /biz/ fags
>privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/fiji/kanacea-island

The past 2 days is the closest we've ever got to making it a reality

Keep in mind he was talking about a giant fucking cruise ship, not a yacht

There got to be some smaller islands, perhaps closer to main amenities. Look near Central America too (the safe countries like Costa Rica)

Wasn't there a thread about some retards wanting to make a floating city....

sage for cancerous discussion topic
stop pretending this will ever happen
just fucking stop
jesus christ

Gow fast is the island's internet? I have needs.

We can just build up the island. We can buy boats and planes and guns to defend it

yeah just get a farm in the middle usa, pay your taxes, everyone will leave you alone. free mega protection.

The past few months the island escalated into a country

Tell ya what: if I win the Powerball tonight, y'all can have 100 mil to get this kicked off. As long as you allow /fit/opia to share part of your island.

In my island it depends on how based. If this goes through we'll give tests and you might make it.

Works for me, but everyone has to call me Boss.

In trumps America separatists would be BTFO. In Vanuatu maybe not so much

>chile isnt that white
you had been in the north probably