Herro my name is Xao Xing, would you rike to be my gralfriend?

>Herro my name is Xao Xing, would you rike to be my gralfriend?
>Eww get away you freak!
>My fada own steel company, briggest in China
>Let's get married!

Do all women have a price?

Men are willing to die for their values, historically speaking with a sense of pride and honor. Women on the other hand will join the other tribe just to survive and watch as her male relatives get slaughtered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyEThSM4JnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Context for pic related?

Do all women have a price?
Answer: Yes. Women do not feel concepts such as loyalty or honor; in terms of evolution, this is a useful adaptation, as it ensures they and their progeny will survive if their tribe is conquered and raped by another.

>Do all women have a price?
Fuck yeah, thew hots ones

tfw my boomer parents voted away my right to be a wealthy owner of a steel company

I just noticed the AM/WF spammer was on Sup Forums so he's probably going to start spamming up some tread here any minute now, just saying

Agreed. They can lack their sense of foresight (losing any loyalty and honor) by letting their emotions dominate over them and limit them from thinking logically.

>boomer parents
get out of here old timer

my mom had me when she was 40. I'm 26 now

>women try to find a suitable male to settle down with who is financially secure in order to give her eggs a chance of success in life
/mgtow/ ------>

i don't even understand this board. you have at the top this image of the logical fallacies, then posts like this go down and it's like do you even care about logical fallacies anymore or are we literally just here to dump shit into a chamber and hear it echo.

Nigger my dad was born in '41. Had me when he was 55. Fuck off cunt.

most of us here were born in 1999 or around then, get out

if you are over the age of 20 you shouldnt really be on Sup Forums

>40
Dam no wonder youre here autist

>muh boomers
kys,they envisioned future of flying cars,interplanetary travel,robotics,and human immortality .Not their fault that all this technology a) got buried b) classified into military projects

I don't have any known birth defects nor autism.

>tfw hiro and moot are way older than 20
if you have plebit spacing in your posts you shouldn't really be on Sup Forums

This or a normie or nonwhite...jts really edgey whiye autist haven but fun to fug with

Xao isnt a possible sound in chinese.

>Not their fault

Yes it is you 70 year old third world cunt

yep

Yes, but Chinks have to earn a lot to upgrade to white.

>most of us here were born in 1999 or around then
yeah maybe since the trump supporters arrived

Yes and no. They will let you fuck them for koney but they will never love you.

pretty much this
also explains why the jew is eternal (judaism is inherited on the mother's side)

t. pajeet that's jealous white women won't date him

She ended up marrying a white dude and having a kid.

they can be taught it though, through morality of religion thats why you wont ever catch muslims being whores. they may be closet sluts under that garb but yeah morality and social pressure keeps them loyal. Christianity has to come back for white people to truly understand what they have walked away from.

jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded

uh it absolutely is the boomers fault for all the calamity we face today, comrade.

Steam the rice, pay the price

>Men are willing to die for their values, historically speaking with a sense of pride and honor. Women on the other hand will join the other tribe just to survive and watch as her male relatives get slaughtered.

The day you stop holding women to the same values that you hold men is the day that they start making sense. Sure, there are always exceptions to the rule, but on the whole women can not and should not be expected to maintain anything a man values.

>I'm 26 now
>26
NIGGA WHY ARE YOU STILL ON FOUR CHAN
HOLY FUCK GROW UP ALREADY LMFAO

how ?

Because the average life expectancy isn't 30 years like in your hellhole. That leaves him with alot more free time.

Actually, the generation before the boomers envisioned all that.
The boomers themselves are to blame for burying all that tech and innovation because they're cucks and bow down to military men.
>Lithuania
you are clearly an ignorant oldfag

holy shit youtube.com/watch?v=fyEThSM4JnI

lmao
this plebit spacing
a fucking baby
a brit flag (meaning a shill or a paki)
its time to get the fuck out you fagot

go do some homework, little faggot.

hehehe!!!!!

fuck off faggot. everyone knows the age limit here is 29.

Her body language is so tense, it's obvious this isn't a love match. Also you can tell by the smug expression on the chink's face that he views her only as a nice pair of tits to fuck and a trophy to show off and nothing more.

Everybody has a price.

WWFTedDibiaseLaughing.jpg.

im 28 and I've been in this shithole since the beginning of 2005. There are plenty of actual adults on this board too, not just NEET faggots.

Lolwat? I've been shitposting since 2007 and I'm 28 now. Imageboards is not some kind of a closed elite club

>Women on the other hand will join the other tribe just to survive and watch as her male relatives get slaughtered.
objectively incorrect.
>as it ensures they and their progeny will survive if their tribe is conquered and raped by another.
it literally does not, you pseud.
>evolution
you mean social science? You're not talking biology anymore.

>useful adaptation
to what? Tribal warfare? rarely if ever does a tribe get conquered in such a way that the entire populace is wiped. That is the mark of civilization.
There is no way in hell women evolved within 300 years to do this.
That number? Im positing the rise of the first empires in their respective continents and the historical examples of women "betraying" their own people.

By the way no european women ever sold out their tribe. They died with their men either by suicide or by war.
>biological drive to live
tempered by religious fervor, which would actually cause the ones who are willing to die and would die in the scenario of an extinction be the most prominent evolutionary pathway.

You're here forever moran.

LOL

>By the way no european women ever sold out their tribe. They died with their men either by suicide or by war.
lol

Speaking as a chad It is quite funny how quickly women will discard any sense of racial loyalty and "personal preferences" anytime a pretty-boy walks in the room

>By the way no european women ever sold out their tribe. They died with their men either by suicide or by war.

Look at her body llanguage

>Turned away
>looks away
>Legs closed
>Arms frantically crossed over pussy

Literally screaming:

YOU WONT GET IN CHIANG LI!!!!

She isn't indifferent but visibly repulsed by him.

>Do all women have a price?

Of course.

men fight the invaders, women fuck them

>pretending white women are more atractive then asians

Kill yourself guy, asians women are the most attractive, they have the lightest skin, they ae the most petite and have the biggest breasts .

I would date an Asian. This guy isn't very attractive though.
While white and black people are fighting each other Asians are quietly winning the race war. Wake up!