Putin Says US Presidents Are Puppets, ‘Men in Dark Suits’ Rule Washington

In an interview with French publication Le Figaro Russian President Vladimir Putin revealed that a US president is more often than not just a figurehead of government. A certain person may be elected by the public on the basis of his merit and ideals – but rarely is this person able to formulate policy. Putin explained that the ‘Bureaucracy’ in the US, which is more commonly known as the Deep State, is very powerful and as such does not allow any real change in policy direction.

>I have already spoken to three US Presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times.

>Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.

Video: commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Putin-Says-US-Presidents-Are-Puppets-Men-in-Dark-Suits-Rule-Washington.mp4

commonsenseevaluation.com/2017/08/22/putin-says-us-presidents-are-puppets-men-in-dark-suits-rule-washington/#sthash.FLwP0mAf.ZilPAaE4.dpbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XtEfnyylFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can not he designate the jews ?

Wonder if this is what spooked Trump when he talked to Obama during the transition.

tl;dr sauce on tits

He's right though. Everyone knows who's behind the US.

One of Putin's two daughters has been married to a Jew since 2013.

America is a monopolistic corporate oligarchy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a democracy. Burger King commercials is where I get my moral guidance from.

Danielle Sharp.

They are real tits right?

Fucking bolsheviks are everywhere

shit, I cannot believe alex jones just let a caller talk about the jew problem.

he ain't wrong

Religion is holding this country together, but everyday I see another story of some (((priest))) abusing a child trying to sway the public away

We knew this already

>Bureaucracy
exactly. things are written down and followed. don't change what is written and things will not... change.

>sauce on tits

Yeah, it's Kissinger and his cronies.

Trump kept Bannon around because he felt alienated there, in that nest of fucking vipers. Bannon couldn't get much done desu. But he knew the dirt on everyone, he knows how Washington works. It's so fucked up man. The whole town is a libshit lobbying firm that sustains itself of the misguided altruism and idealism of the public, and of course the shekels they can mine out of that place (on the debt and deficit). Infinitely more corrupt than massively corrupt state legislatures. The whole system is going to collapse on itself sooner or later.

>that gif

People will blame black people and Jews for shit like this. In truth, we should blame other whites, who seem to have lost all fucking standards and a sense of identity or dignity. Hitler was right.

lmao this little butthurt manlet
whats his GDP again

So much bullshit excuses.

Anyone brave with integrity that became president could institute real change. Trump turns out to be just another globalist cuck.

CHECKMATE DRUMPFLETS

After successfully removing the statue of Robert E Lee, the hateful bigot racist, Auschwitz needs to be next.

We can't let this evil reminder of six million dead Jews stand any longer. Hitler was on the wrong side of history.

#REMOVEAUSCHWITZ
#RESIST

This reinforce Alex jones' narrative.

I don't want to give Putin any room after finding out (I think) his real strategy regarding us. After so many months of listening to the delusion of people I finally did some research and learned about his fucking scheme, trying to play Trump and all of us. It was a "contamination" policy. To inflate Russia's prowess and make them feared, make us talk about him and Russia. It was like a Soviet tier marketing strategy, and the good goy useful idiots in the media took the b8 to some sort of unprecedented level, because of how bad they feared Trump and hate his nationalist supporters. So, I'm not a fan. I don't view his intentions as noble towards us at all.

But he's right about this. A US leader would hardly speak of what an existential fuck up DC is.

Sure, meme flag tough guy. You've got it all figured out.

Because it is that fucking crazy. No one can possibly take him seriously, when every time there is a national panic he reflexively calls it a false flag like some cunt. But the hours he's put into researching the insanity of DC does shine through in brief moments.

its cause there are so many dang false flags

(((men in dark suits)))

RIP Kennedy

Cool personal attack dude, really convincing argument.

Trump is just another globalist neocon, more war, more corruption, more swamp creatures, business as usual.

Hold on to your Trump memes while you ignore the reality in front of you fucktard.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can not achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>meme flag
>meme rhetoric
>meme insults
>can't into political realism

Many such cases!

what if im not white

Maybe, he said some compelling stuff but suggestions of him instituing real change are circumstantial and speculation.

Trump as president isn't nearly as constrained as he appears, he's just a coward, a fake, or a fool.

nuke washington D.C. :)

well than keeping your life in order prevents you from doing what minorities otherwise do

>I don't view his intentions as noble towards us at all.
>Implying

The foreign policy followed by the US in the past 10 years warrants nobilty only from an absolute shizophrenic.

Yeah just stick your head in the sand and cry foul.

Muh shareblue, muh shill, I've been here since 2004, but who the fuck cares, I gave Trump a real chance, now we'll watch more Americans die in a wasteland on the other side of the world, yet this time pol will be cheering for the globalists who made it happen, fuck your idiot mind.

>implying

vlad the fag putin can get fucked. dirty little commie pig. fuck him and fuck the kremlie commie pigs

also do you guys really believe this? if this has been going on for years a define whistleblower would have come out, this seems way too outlandish

Yeah

These are gonna be some epic boss fights.

Do you think the elite's would talk to anyone not cleared?

If you owned a business would you talk to the head manager or the cashier?

Only the absolute top would be involved in these things.

Bilderberg, newfag scum

Where the fuck you've been, we've had numerous whistle blowerd testify to the deep state apparatus that operates above and outside the law for the benefit of their power.

America is fucked, Trump is too weak to dismantle the state, he become another warmongering goldman sachs faggot gimp puppet. He's got more cucks inside him than a Thai whore on Chinese New year

>Men in dark suits
>Men with hooked noses
>Men with long, curly side burns

its not to alex jones and richard spencer fans..or as we know the /alt-faggot/ movement

And the Skilovki run Moscow; as in, Putin's literal KGB friends run every major industrial conglomerate & all major govt departments.

POTUS in the USA has executive power, that fact is often lost on Putin who needs to govern through proxies. The Deep State in the US also is not a patronage network like the Russian Mafia / Deep State. The US Deep State is also MIC & back office which supports MIC R&D and US operations. In Russia, Putin's understanding of government is that the entire Bureaucracy is "Deep State" which is true, because the entire government of Russia is a Patronage scam run by the Mafia / KGB old-guard.

Proof?
Any proof that Bilderburg talks about world domination and not just a group of rich people talking about rich people shit
How do Jews profit from war
Ive been on Sup Forums never seen any whistle blower of "deep state apparatus" that you speak of

T. Boomercuck mentally in the 1980s

The roles have switches faggot

Now merilard not only assumed the roles of commies but surpassed them by adopting the most vile ideology even old school commies abhored so much they murdered it's ideologues (f.e trotsky)

US=Neomarxist globalist neocommist oligarchate
Russia= antiglobalist nationalist autocracy

I have found a way to defeat the Jew menace! I have forged together boxing gloves made from the forskin of a Jew!

it's the job of every previous one to tell the next one the earth is flat. how is this not common knowledge?

Shill,

I'm not even going to bother doing your homework for you, you're just an idiot if you actually believe that, or lack the ability to read and comprehend.

putin is transparent as fuck. he works with a tight knit mafia and takes light off of his doings by running RT propaganda then throwing communist bux towards liberal idiots to push topics. after the ukraine fiasco which outed them immediately, they've been all over social media, even Sup Forums.
its the same bullshit run by chinese womanos. he's just mad that his connections got outed in U.S. government. what got btfo for america? these grapes taste great you fucking faggot fox

ironic

boy you sure are mad that bohemian grove didnt get their guy in this time

Putin kicked out Rothschild bankers

This is exactly the wall that I face whenever I try to confront people who appear to "have a deeper understanding" than I do

you tell anyone who doesnt follow your shit a shill and tell them to fuck off instead of dropping some pictures and quotes on a subject you should know well about

your actions add to the list of people who cant defend their viewpoints and lower your side's credibility

>Russia
>nationalist
Yea I wish
Maybe someday, people here are very xenophobic and nationalists have a lot of potential

I never called you a newfag, or a shill, or shareblue. I don't support anymore war. The Middle East is just damage control-mode at this point.

I would pull out, if I could. But the political repercussions would be massive. The parties would totally abandon him for good. This all goes back to my original post; the multilayered, massive web of corruption in DC.

Just watch Alex Jones, he may be controlled opposition but he at least reveals happenings

>Russia= antiglobalist nationalist autocracy

aaaaahahahahaha. first off-nice flag, faggot. second off-putin and his cronies net worth is in the hundreds of billions of dollars. you dont get that way without being an absolute globalist shill. now kill yourself...let me guess...?? > russia is based!! such a great country! us could learn from them!

> MFW NERD E-LARPER THINKS RUSSIA IS ANTI GLOBALIST

YOU ARE A VERY, VERY GOOD GOY

I agree. But making people suffer here shouldn't be a part of his plan. But after the sanctions, I understand. It's just sad because I had high hopes.

Just a really fucking stupid post desu.

putin is #woke

Any proof it's just rich guys talking about rich people shit?

Please, take your time.

Also, fuck yourself

i have been with alex jones for a while to but I have distanced myself from him after seeing his failure with pizzagate and making a joke out of himself by saying that sandy hook was a conspiracy and etc

Any proof that you have which says what I said was wrong?

Only tell me to fuck off if you are able to submit groundbreaking undesputable proof with your statement

the leaf, always behind every shitpost

Of course it is.

No shit
The federal reserve and the banks (aka (((them)))) are the US presidents always and forever, the one who tried to fight them got shot the fuck down or erased from history books

BumP

Only people that have already met this guy.

Once you meet him, you'll never know fear again. Nothing in this plane can bring terror like he evokes.

the church is a huge international pedo ring m'dud

Read my last reply you donkey, provide me hard proof it's just a merry-go-round for rich people

Met this fucker in a field once. Didn't say anything. Just stood there.

this faggot=massive, fat faggot e-larper

> r-r-russia is based! US is communists!!

meanwhile the kremlin is filled with soviet era rejects just wishing communism would return

hahahahahahahahaha KILL YOURSELF

underrated post

He came to my house when I was young.

Innocent until proven guilty stupid leaf...unless you can get proof on Bilderberg being the grounds of the NWO it will remain as a gathering of rich people to talk about rich people shit

Do did Biden's and Clinton's

It's weird. It was nighttime so just saw his silhouette. I still can't figure out what a dude in a hat and what looked like a trenchcoat would be doing there. So fucking weird.

By your logic, the church of Scientology would be 100% legit if any proof was omitted.

This is how you think, you are a donkey

Thats exactly how it works fucking retard

you cant accuse someone of doing a bad crime if you dont have any proof about it

however there is so much proof about Scientology and their crimes and therefore they are labeled as a scam

you have a perverted mindset of the justice system

The Undertaker?

You don't read between the lines at all....

I don't need to say anything new, just read what I already wrote.

But since you are probably 12 years old, here it is so simple even donkeys can understand.

People/organizations that amass such vast amounts of power and influence do not make mistakes, everything is hidden and kept secret. Billionaires don't use unsecured phone lines, Bilderberg doesn't allow media on scene.

>Putin's literal KGB friends run every major industrial conglomerate & all major govt departments.
So?
Better than being run by the literal 4th column openly hostile to tpthe native populous

>POTUS in the USA has executive power
Miniscule tomsuch an extent it makes no differnence in the grand scheme
Those who like to play president get Kennedy'd
>That fact is often lost on Putin who needs to govern through proxies.
Baseless statement and obvious bullshit.
Certainly Putin has more executive power than the Us pres. Without him there is no post communist Russia.

>The Deep State in the US also is not a patronage network like the Russian Mafia / Deep State
Baseless desperate
Le russian mafia running things is a ,90s meme.
Get a grip boomercuck it's 2017.
All of these people a behind bars since Putin took power
. >The US Deep State is also MIC & back office which supports MIC R&D and US operations.
Are you seriously trying to glamorize the deep state you fucking spastic?
It's a 4rth column , traitors.

>In Russia, Putin's understanding of government is that the entire Bureaucracy is "Deep State" which is true, because the entire government of Russia is a Patronage scam run by the Mafia / KGB old-guard.
See previous post
KGB old guard is certainly present but implying it's bad is completely moronic
They run things with their basic adherence to their nation's Independence and well-being while American deep state are anti white , (((tribalist))) fycktards that would mind the whole white US population wiped out of it serves their interest

>Not a single argument

Keep spazzing cretin

I don't need to record the entirety of Russia's foreign policy in the last 10years. Every halfway politically informed person know that Russia is anti-globalist
Even leftists acknowledge it

I'm referring to foreign policy
Yes it's openly anti globalist which is more than worthy of praise

Internally Putin is a Civnatcuck

Never drew a dime.

Wont accept your shit without proof keep your tinfoil hat on forever user

no one cares about russia, putin, the communists in the kremlie or that flag ya got there

russia=run by old soviet commie pieces of shit

its true anyone who says otherwise is delusional. 3 more years of nothing.

>Watching Trump rally
>>FIRST, PASTOR CARDINAL TOP PRIEST RELIGIOUS NOT A COMMIE MUSLIM OR JEW BUT WE LOVE THOSE GUYS TOO ALTHOUGH NOT THE MUSLIMS SO MUCH- GUY TO HOLD A PRAYER
>>We pray a miiiighty prayer oh lawd praise thee and thine divine kingdom which is America, halleljuah bless this mighty nation Jesus did not die for a Big Mac but he died for our sins and through that sacrifice blah blah blah blah-
>Ten minutes later
>>- Amen!
>Priest leaves, some other guy hobbles up
>>PLEASE WELCOME (someone) TO RECITE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
>Everybody faces the flag and holds their hand over their heart
>>[Delusional cult initiation pledge that hasn't held true for 100+ years]
>>Lord oh lord, God bless great nation and its flag, and God bless all of you, and President Trump, and God bless hamburgers, praise Jesus, amen.
>Audience is clapping and shouting "YOU-ESSÉ" repeatedly in a multi-cultural display of patriotism and not-communism-ism
>Speaker walks off and some girl enters
>>HERE TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND PUT A NEW UNIQUE TWIST TO IT THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE IS CHEERY PREP GIRL
>>Ahem, OOohh- SAayyuuuuuuuh- can you SEEEEEEE- Byyyyyyyy the daaaaaawns ear-hlyyyy liiii-hiiiight-
>The audience is weeping and clapping furiously, what a breath-taking performance (also we're not commies damn it)
>Girl steps down from podium
>The first actual speaker steps up
>>Hello there, now, before I begin, I ain't no commie, jew or muslim, certainly no commie, I'll start by prayin' just like my momma' indoctrinated me, praise Jesus-
>This continues for an hour before Trump actually arrives
THANKS, PATRIOTS.

I don't wear tinfoil I work in Corporate.

How do I know I'm redpilled? I make a lot of money

find the ugliest sheboon you can find and then kill her lol

hes not wrong but a lot of people will take away the wrong message here. it doesnt mean those men in dark suits necessarily control the president. Just that they tell the pres how things actually work ie hey there bucko ever heard of the petro dollar? our wars in the middle east are necessary for us to not become venezuala economy tier country. Here is our 50 year plan for phase 1. Keep doing what we are doing or the world economy crashes against us.

Federal Reserve

but thats my point, they killed his ass before he could even do anything

stfu tinfoil freak.

Only bluepilled people make money.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XtEfnyylFk

Putin has his own Jews, they compete with our Jews.