Daily reminder that LEFTISTS WILL NOT STOP AT CONFEDERATE STATUES

They wont stop at anything. Prove me wrong. They will continue until all of history is destroyed. Thats their worldview.

The only correct option here is to beat leftists until theres nothing left of them but dribbles of meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
youtube.com/watch?v=miD_mtAEdRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're already trying to dig up confederate soldiers
the day soros sends them to arlington national cemetery is the day civil war starts

>e only correct option here is to beat leftists until theres nothing left of them but dribbles of meat.

What's stopping you? Oohh, right, you're too much of a pussy. Carry on then.

Plz take it easy with the insane fear mongering.

The more illogical shit the alt-right says the more the left realizes there's no reasoning or negotiating with them. If there's no reasoning, and they keep trying to pick a fight then they're bound to start a civil war. Are alt-right trying to start a civil war?
>in b4 hurr durr yes, we do it for the luls
You're going to die. You're going to die and cause millions others to die. Your family will die, your friends will die, your children will die. And for what? For a laugh..... perhaps you get what you deserve.

Plz everyone, dial back the crazy a few notches.

Intel agency or Shareblue? Remember you caused this

The next thing is getting honest businesses closed down just because the owner does not match the cultural origin of his food preparations...oh wait...

Not everyone posting on Sup Forums is either a Trump dick slurper or share-shill.
Life is not that black and white.

But I will say this, Trump wants it to be black and white. He wants things simple, friend or foe. He's purposefully polarizing everyone in an effort to bring about a giant clash as opposing forces collide. In Trump America you're either with him or against him. Just as on Sup Forums you're either sucking Trumps tiny cock or shareblue/intel. The polarization of the masses is a prelude to massive conflict. I'll happily stand on the fence and shout at both sides, YOU BOTH FUCKING NUTS!!

#ModeratesInheritTheEarth

OF COURSE DRUMPFLETS

WE WOULD NEVER STOP AT CONFEDERATE STATUES

WE WONT STOP UNTIL AUSCHWITZ IS BURNED TO THE GROUND

HITLER NAZIS WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

#REMOVEAUSCHWITZ

Mao's Red Guard dug up skeletons and desecrated them. Recently, Anti-fa have been digging up confederate graves to desecrate the bones. Antifa are just your average marxist rabble bent on destroying their country so the kikes who own the Party won't have any pesky history to stand in the way of treating the citizens like drones/slaves owned by The Party. The tactics are always the same.

you're a walking meme, you naive fuck

>The more illogical shit the alt-right says the more the left realizes there's no reasoning or negotiating with them.

...but there is no reasoning or negotiation with us.

Reason and negotiation implies compromise and we are done with compromise, as we have done nothing but compromise since 1945. The only option we offer the left is the same offer we exended to the Imperial Japanes.

Unconditional surrender

Correct. They arent even hiding it, they are out right saying they want to bring down Washington Monument

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY

>Our Jewish masters will let us deface their holy sites
Yeah, how about dream on.

And you, sort your life out. You're weak and you will not inherit shit, God's Chosen People are us and you fought two world wars for kinslaughter's sake.

This was done to expose the fake relics hoarded by the church, fools.

>t.

Spanish communists were the most bloodthirsty during this period...
SJWs don't have the guts.

God wills it. Seriously communism is the vehicular scourge humanity!

No
You
Fucking
Faggot.

>> they did it because God to you niggers is a lie and you will stop at nothing to destroy all religion and morality!!! Now kill yourself nigger!!!

>The only option we offer the left is the same offer we extended to the Imperial Japanes.

You realize it took 2 nuclear bombs for them to surrender.. Is the alt-right going to use deadly and lethal force equivalent to two nuclear bombs against American citizens to get their way? What a bunch of fucking whiny cry babies. Yes, violent babies who are willing to become domestic terrorists. but still, total immature stupid little children.

Haven't seen this. Thanks, I'll use it. In all honesty I don't care for anifta or the alt-right. I just want my Sup Forums back the way it was before /stormfront/ invaded it. Hell if they'd kept to Sup Forums I'd be happy but they're leaking out of Sup Forums I'll use anifta. I'll use Sorros. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'll shill the shit out of Sup Forums and shareblue won't even know I'm doing their job for them. All just to piss off Sup Forums because they keep fucking with other boards. Stay in your hug-box containment

>dial back the crazy a few notches.
no way senpai I'm in this for the chaos and lulz

It's time to hunt down Catalonians just like grand papi told me to

Communist Jews played a big part in the Spanish civil war, these Jews burned thousands of churches.

>You realize it took 2 nuclear bombs for them to surrender.
well maybe you should be smart and surrender before it comes to that

I was just reading about the Cultural Revolution and did not know the Red Army dragged out the remains from tombs and set them on fire.

>mustered mins and placed them tonmock churches

Source?

Sounds 2edgy4me desu

>#ModeratesInheritTheEarth
And are the slave class to the extremists.

Threadly reminder: the conservative right is allowing leftists to go shit flinging chimpout. We need more of it, bait as much as possible. This is how we awaken the sleeping giant

I'll let you in on sekret moderate plot.

We turn everyone into extremists.
Get all extremists to annihilate each other.
After seeing total devastation, both sides will loose the will to continue fighting
Both sides loose!
THIS when moderates will appear.
They'll call for peace and unity, bringing both sides together,
Together, under the heel of their mighty glorious moderate ruler-ship!!!!

It is already too late, The hate, bile, and bigotry grow and build up. It is self sustaining, like a nuclear reactor that can not be stopped. We have already won. You're only hope is for everyone to become moderates now. If enough people join our side, it'll prevent the chain reaction of hatred altogether, and prevent the coming war. If enough people don't join, well, at least you'll be on the winning side.

>Are alt-right trying to start a civil war?
Yes.

>"loose" multiple times

Make sure the rope isn't loose.

>sit back while the left goes crazy destroying history, punching/attacking people, pushing all sorts of degeneracy
>right starts to push back
>"ha both sides are just as bad! let's just dial back a notch guys!"

Sorry but it's too late. You should have thought about this when they were pushing transgender shit on 4 year old boys in school. Now you're going to lose your precious left coalition because you allied with the most disgusting degenerate people on the planet in order to "win."

>They'll call for peace and unity, bringing both sides together
Open up literally any history book

let them take this one down first

This I know its a divide and conquer tactic but Danm I want to kill some niggers

>You're going to die

Already have, twice.

Maybe it'll stick this time?

What's your circles prefered news network? I'm gonna pull you some insane fear mongering

Is pic related actually true?

Yup.
That's what happens when Communists take over your educational facilities.
They stop teaching about the horrors of Communism.

Lithuania is right. US is experiencing bolschevism right now. It's up to you how many of you will be murdered.

I know they need to be stopped.

Fuck the statues of Freemason jews like Albert Pike and Robert E Lee. Will the antifag take down the Pike and Lee masonic lodges #313 #431 #162 #237 #376 #33 #333 #1169 #303 #

Commie Spain was pretty fucked up

Oh fuck off leftist. We don't want war at all. We also don't want totalitarianism. Don't act like fucking Totalitarians and conflict I'd absolutely avoidable. Is not even up to individual decisions, it's the overarching trend of history.

Well start with you. What we really have in common with leftists? We want a hot civil war too.

It means that pretty soon I can play with Jefferson Davies Bones????

Wow that is just vile

We should meme this on social media so the (((free)))masons lash out at leftists.

Why do you keep falling for the distractions?
youtube.com/watch?v=miD_mtAEdRs

>Plz everyone, dial back the crazy a few notches.

You first, faggot. Remember, you shit eating niggers started this.

>plz
oh (you)

It's called Terror Rojo or something
Leftists actually did that shit

Hello (((there))).

Indeed. They're already calling for the removal of, or no more Federal funding for, the statues of other American historical figures. Hell, old nigger Al Sharpton called for Congress to end funding for the upkeep of the Jefferson Memorial.

Fuck them. Every leftist should be deported to the shithole nigger and mudslime countries they love so much. Or let the fucking Euros have them. I don't care which.

Picture extremely related:

cool thesis bro

>maybe it'll stick gthis time
Damn that's edgerific!

That's ultimately why you want them. As long as the Democratic Party supports them it will eventually lead to their fracturing. First it's the nationalists who are the nazis, then it's all conservatives, eventually it will be democrats who don't believe x ... The agitation will continue until the party fractures completely.

Fucking kike bitch

Within a year, a major media outlet/politician will be calling to change the flag because it was "conceived by a white woman during the slavery era".
cap this

You don't need to be proven wrong; you're right.

Once the greatest evil has been defeated, something else necessarily becomes the greatest evil. Given that this is all a exercise in being morally superior to their peers, any "line" that someone stops at is just an opportunity for someone else to be holier then thou and go further.

This ends up being a destructive exercise in futility because evil is subjective, and thus logically impossible to eradicate, and there is always someone willing to cross your line if it puts them ahead.

They already desecrated statues of Catholic saints.

They already have destroyed statues of Lincoln and they want to destroy statues of Joan of Arc...she had nothing to do with slavery or capitalism at all.

Obama is orchestrating the fake black versus white protest riots and terror attacks, pic related.

than*

>Do you realize that the past, starting from yesterday, has actually been abolished? If it survives anywhere, it's in a few solid objects with no words attached to them, like that lump of glass there. Already we know almost literally nothing about the Revolution and the years before the Revolution. Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. I know, of course, that the past is falsified, but it would never be possible for me to prove it, even when I did the falsification myself. After the thing is done, no evidence ever remains. The only evidence is inside my own mind, and I don't know with any certainty that any other human being shares my memories. Just in that one instance, in my whole life, I did possess actual concrete evidence after the event- years after it.

I will only say this once and cannot elaborate due to fear of compromising my position within currently active leftist groups, they will disinter confederate corpses buried in veterans graveyards thanks to legislation from 1958. this is not our endgame, but i dont understand how leadership is so fucking retarded that they think this will fly by

screencap this,

>I think 2+2=6
>I think 2+2=8
>synthesizing, 2+2=7
>well i think 2+2=20
>synthesizing, 2+2=13.5
>I think addition is fake
>I think addition is real
>synthesizing, 2[ ]=13.5
>I think numbers are dumb
>I think numbers are great
>synthesizing, X[ ] =795837495696

behold the power of dialectic reasoning

>left realizes there's no reasoning or negotiating with them
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHH

THE LEFT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH DON'T YOU GET THIS FAGGOT?

This

>every who hates my abusive cuck cult delusion is a leftist

All the people who did that vandalism were radical leftists or blacks with an axe to grind. They all got arrested too because the liberal and his pet baboon are retarded creature by nature.

This shit is exactly the same as all the others, they say stop being crazy , they use words that aren't common here, like notches, they say, oh millions will suffer, so you will give up your beliefs, and then they say they are not shills. It's all just shills

wait, why dont we beat hippy leftists anymore?

>baby started his first semester at junior college...

That's why Commies deserved being "disappeared" in mass graves.