Pakistan Is The Worst Country In The World

Hate my country
I wish my grandparents would not came here at 1947...
Love India

Worst place to live. It's a living hell. If I would be given a chance to move out of that Godforsaken country than I swear to God that I won't even look back. If you wanna die than yeah come to Pakistan

I've been there & people have the mentality of an Islamic terrorist.
I was slapped for wearing shorts on a road! & the worst part people around me supported the person who slapped me. I felt humiliated.
I won't advise anybody going there.

Everyone here are like zombies. The light goes out every 4 hours in Karachi.

The Pakistanis have killed off or converted nearly all minorities. Now they seem to have nobody to kill or now they have started killing each other. It is a country run by tin pot politicians who have no concern for Pakistan. Pakistan has always been run by their army. They hang onto India like lecherous leeches as they have nothing to offer themselves or the world.

You know what's the largest and fastest growing industry in Pakistan? Terrorism... Their home grown terrorism is killing their own people.

There is high probability that you may be killed in a bomb blast in Pakistan.

Terror terror everywhere.
Home of all the osamas and dons.
Offensive people

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So when did you realize that these acts are inherent to muslims? Did you convert to another religion yet?

If I convert they kill me

Good point, I forgot. What's stopping you from moving out?

lmao shut up, try living in Yemen. the only way I can post is from a vpn. Yemen sucks ass.

It has nothing to do whit religion. Christians were like that 400 years ago. It's just coincidence that those people who are now Muslims didn't go thru some mental evolutional phases. Parliamentary monarchy.,The Renaissance, Age of Discovery,Classicism, Age of Discovery, Industrial Revolution and finally technological and informational revolution. Like they are pasted (CTRL X - CTRL V) in our present timeline... Islam is just keeping them in that bubble.

Ex-Muslim genocide coming soon

This is sad and unfortunate.

The part about Islam maintaining archaic traditions is true, but Christianity was never as barbaric no matter how far in history you go. Inbreeding and hatred of the west is a hallmark of muslim cultures. I know muslim people that escaped shitholes like OP. Those that converted adapted, assimilated, and were mostly productive members of society. Those that did not, maintained their backwards muslim practices.

I use to live there, sucks ass

Trump will clean up the terrorism situation

Maybe one day greater India can be united and the Abrahamic poison known as Islam can finally be removed from the hearts and minds of our Pakistani countrymen.

I'm honestly for trump, both of my parents are american. I'm not a terrorist. I don't even believe in religion. I really hope he comes into the middle east and get these goat fucking ak47 niggers out of here

Really wish it was possible for the West to send in a team to strip them of nukes. They are a vile country.

Rape kids in the West and fund terrorism while contributing absolutely nothing to humanity.

Indians might shit in the street but at least they contribute and have good family values

Imo the only good thing in Pakistan are the Pashtuns.

Pashtun independence when?

They are all inbred cause they marry their cousins.

they literally ground up a kid in Britain and put her in a kebab.

How do the British tolerate this shit

Pakis are the worst of the worst.

Funny guys.

I agree they shouldn't have nukes, but fuck india

If you were born by the same parents, no matter where in the world, you would still be a Pajeet

I work with a ton of Indians. I've taken a real liking to them.
>Educated, worship learning
>Tolerant
>Rich history, culture & poetry
>Law abiding, no Indian scumbags
>Set up businesses and pay taxes

They might be annoying but Indians and Chinks are dream immiigrants

I always thought they were smelly and lurked the internet messaging teen girls "send vegene and bob"

Your not really doing so well over here Mr Arab. I suppose I mostly work with middle class educated ones. Funny how immigration works when you don't take trash and criminals

So your religion is 400 years behind what it should be. Remember that we live in 2017 A.D. Aka The Year of OUR Lord

>Law abiding, no Indian scumbags
This is true for the most part (at least where I'm from), but it really depends on what kind of Indians you're around (there are a lot of different types). A considerable amount of them are uneducated and have very backwards habits, on average. They're a mixed bag for me overall, but the educated ones are almost always like you describe.

Chinese, in my experience, are much bigger liars and are inconsiderate towards anyone that isn't their own even if they are educated. Both are still better than spics and niggers.

Fuck hajjis. .. Btw
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

i suppose

Bidah is haram, so you stranded there and qu'ran is literally the Word of God transmitted from angel Gabriel to Mohammed and you can't unfollowed. You're fucked up.

At least you don't see them in the dole office, they might have massage parlours and evade taxes but at least they contribute to the economy

Yup. Indians and Chinese assimilate well for the most part. There are a lot of Chinese that use Western names here.

Its because they are christian

>Its because they are christian
True, but not all of those that I've seen. They are a lot that use names of biblical origin for just the sake of assimilating.

>James Chang
They'd better stick with Chinese names, those 'names' hurt my fucking ears thousand times worse any native name could ever do.

Question Ruskie how is Russia doing? Don't really hear much about you guys. Hope everything is good.

Eh, nothing to report, as nothing is happening or anything. The economy is shit and will stay such, Putin will be reelected soon... nah. Fine, by our standards.

It would be in Pakistan's best interest to cooperate fully with any inquiries pertaining to the Awan brothers.

Well according to msm running the whitehouse

Knew a girl from Karachi. She was nice.

Probably dead now though

>I wish my grandparents would not came here at 1947...
Not so sure it would have helped, saw a week ago a thread just like yours but made by an Indian about India. Well, at leat india isn't Muslim.
I guess that understanding that your country is shit puts you at the top smartest people in Pakistan. Do you see yourself keep living there?

Putin seems to be broadly competent. The Oliver Stone documentary was good. He's a clever fox though had Stone wrapped around one finger. Wouldn't like to play poker against him. Swear to christ I'm not a shill. Why is the economy shit? Russian tech is good and your rich in commodities and shit?

OP hasn't answered for an hour, but he'd probably be killed if he did considering that's what would happen if he converted from Islam.
And India has as much Muslims as Pakistan has population.

It must be fucking awful for you to wanna go shit on sidewalks in India

Poor guy, can't leave even for tourism.

It stems from our political system, that of unitary state (the only actual regions that have autonomy are tatarstan and warlord-ruled chechnya), and an extremely centralized one at that. Life, conditions, prices, quality of everything in Moscow and a remote extreme south-eastern shithole (that I live in) is like what is1nd to 2nd world. We give everything, get nothing in return.

Tech and other shit is decent, it's just mostly designed for domestic use.

Putin is smart enough indeed, and the best we've got. I don't like a lot of his policies (i.e. his oligarch friends with huge ties to government-owned industries), but again, he's the best we've got.

Russia's a strange one. You're very European, have a rich cultural/literary history and have made great contributions to science and the world but also its very Eastern in the way it deals with things and its love of decadent splendour in court. Hopefully EU plus Russia will have good relations.

As long as they're dependent on us as trade partners, they would. You see, the whole post-cold war mess is about markets: our gas and oil are simply cheaper than the US', and significantly so.

Sanctions, denuncaiations and shit from European politicians are but a bluff to let the population rage and be distracted; nobody would dare to cut such vital ties. Unless somebody isn't intrested in such ties (i.e. the US).

Pakistan sucks and all but Saudi Arabia is way worse/more evil, even if they're richer.

What do you mean by my religion?