Tfw Ireland the only western country to criminalise abortion

>tfw Ireland the only western country to criminalise abortion

>tfw if your country speaks English and you're not in Ireland, you're cucked as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=zTE6a6L4nco
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/trudeau-abortion-should-be-a-human-right-in-ireland/
youtube.com/watch?v=mKIqNTJ-yus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neck yourself potatonigger

You're clearly just mad because you're cucked. It's okay yankee, we see you're trying. That's good enough.

Still need to step up your shit though. Our leaders a fucking gay indian and there's still no abortion going on.

You guys have a conservative running shit but your laws still represent cuckery

yeh it feels great

lol triggered shills gtfo

your new Prime minister is a gay poo in the loo
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha

Remember to archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/leo-varadkar-formally-elected-as-prime-minister-of-ireland

>Northern Irelandites
Face it potato nigger brother weve lost it

youtube.com/watch?v=zTE6a6L4nco

A broken clock's right twice a day.

Fuck I hate conservative Irish cunts. They stink. They are unintelligible. And they are Catholic hypocrites. Fuck Ireland.

Also I support abortion

no one in ireland voted for him and we dont have a prime minister

>Fuck I hate conservative Irish
>Also I support abortion

You're a pro-abortion conservative hater. Why the fuck are you here?

jew zealand flag gtfo

my cousins live there but it also a shithole full of halfbred brits

thats a AZ flag man but i feel like you know that

Most loyal mates I have are Irish.

Long live the emerald isle!

Sorry, the leafs will soon put an end to that.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/trudeau-abortion-should-be-a-human-right-in-ireland/

he leads you

shill detector activated

archive these shills

initialisization complete (-----

also alot of these protestants are hypocrites they dont even attend their own churches and keep them going because there fucking cucks

See how OP didn't refer to Ireland as a white state. OP knows

Not for long, lad. F

doesn't matter hes got less power than a prime minister and our government broke the law by denying us are right to vote when the other leader resigned

sometime i wonder would god allow some of us anons to place small b*b to be placed near these fucks even tough its a sin to kill people

>Ireland
>Western

Don't you have someone to shoot in the face for being Protestant or something?

>b-b-b-but

yeah, your leader is a pajeet, sorry, a gay pajeet

What law is that?

Daily reminder that c*lts are untermensch
Anglo Saxon master race

Ireland, one of the few countries in Europe that does not approve white genocide.
I approve.

fuck you

paki

Irish will never say 'yes' to abortion.

blue and green countries are based

Liechtenstein also ban abortion, and woman that have abortion on other countries and then goes back are also criminals

didnt say but because im right and hes not gona be in there for long

a basic right lad SF was talkin about it and FG just brushed it off so you know this entire thing is complete bullshit.

Oh fuck I dig that

Paddijeet is actually the most conservative gay man in the west desu. He's like a brown Milo, but with a medical degree.

>a basic right lad

Worst.

Citation

Ever.

Even the most extreme liberals are hostile
towards him due to failures occurring in the
Health Care sector. Just saw a written letter today from a progressive today condemning him.

fuck i remember that pig

He actually dropped out of med school iirc.

Hey antifa!

based brown man?

>idk what cuck means, the thread

look into it like i fuckin care what ye think i seen the live debate when that paki cunt had to answer for basically robbin the fuck out of the Irish people

Throw the potatoes away

Yeah its great.

Its funny how Queen Liz is "Defender of the Faith" in the UK and under her watch Protestantism has fallen to minority status.

In England only just over 1 million Prods attend Church every Sunday in comparison to 4 million Catholics, and Islam is catching up to us too.

Faggot prods are their satanic religion.

So? You're literally led by a woman who hates white people, is pro-sharia law, oversaw the greatest non-European migration to the UK in history, is in favour of the police state and wants to censor the internet.

I'll take a gay pajeet any day of the week over that. Careful what you say online now Turnip nigger or I'll have to report you for a hate crime and you'll have these lads at your door.

The only thing that matters is actually tfr. In Ireland it is indeed almost perfect - 1,94; but in Poland it's only 1,34 one of the lowest in Europe.

>he fell for the England is anglo meme

So why have you mongrelised yourselves to oblivion then if you are such a master race? I'd love someone to show me a genetically pure British anglo because they don't exist as far as I can tell.

Anglo women were first and foremost always craving foreign semen, thats what has the UK and US in the state they are in with race mixing.

All the sad little Nigels LARP online everyday pretending they are mutated rotten little mongrels and they still have an empire worth talking about.

Fucking BTFO

Doesn't make a difference, Paddy. Most of your roasties travel over here to get abortions in British hospitals. You're literally just helping our economy, you mong.

All taigs will hang

Funny seeing Sup Forumstards worship porridge wog savages to this extent while being ignorant of their true allegiance. pic related.

Irish are tough lads.

>literal nigger thinks he knows anything about the UK

I wish Cromwell would come back to sort you out

Bin those taigs

>if your country speaks English and you're not in Ireland, you're cucked as fuck

You guys got cucked out of your own language by the English senpai. Irish is a dead language

Why don't you be a good little porridge wog savage and do something about it? Like good goy for you Jewish owners.

I fucking hate porridge wogs with every fibre of my being. They are worse than the turnip niggers.

Must bother you that the average Irishman is healthier, wealthier and better educated than your average Brit. Feels good, centuries under the boot and within a few decades of freedom we surpass them. Nice.

you lads are using the wrong flag

thats a nice flag, i actually would like to use it.

>tfw you will never be an Irelander giving your body and soul to the Irish cause, but then again we have this bleeding cause that we fight for so that makes us even I suppose.
(i'd rather fight for the irish
)

You're entire Island is a nothing-burger. Your history after 1920 is meaningless. You are anathema and will one day be taken again by the Crown. And Lord have mercy on you when that happens.

That is up for debate but I don't like the tricolour anyway. It implies that porridge wog savages are equal to us when it couldn't be further from the truth.

*Your

To be fair, if your country speaks English and you're in Ireland, you're also cucked as fuck.

>‘There is here an opposition of two things which are on totally different planes - nationality and political autonomy. The Irish language is an essential of Irish nationality. It is more, it is its chief depository and safeguard. When the Irish language disappears, Irish nationality will ipso facto disappear, and for ever. Political autonomy, on the other hand, can be lost and recovered, and lost again and recovered again. [...] Now, if Ireland were to lose her language - which is, remember, an essential of her nationality - there might concievably me a free state in Ireland at some future date; but that state would not be the Irish nation, for it would have parted from the body of traditions which constitute Irish nationality. The people which would give up its language in exchange for political autonomy would be like the prisoner who would sell his soul to the Evil One that he might be freed from his bodily chains.’

I'm planning on getting one for my dorm room this year. I've been away from Ireland for so long though that I'm turning into a plastic so I need something

Ireland is cold, miserable, irrelevant and bleak
Also turkroach tier posters

MY LIFE FOR EIRE

Ireland is getting flooded with niggers, you are going to wish you had abortion in about 10-15 years.

Crown? Don't you mean the holy caliphate with the grand ayatollah at the helm because thats where you're heading.

Also turnip nigger and porridge wog logic

>Your island is nothing of value
>But we really really want it
>REEEEEEEEE

Spastic cunts.

No

if anyone is going to fash it's maternal head it's going to be geromony

is féidir linn gaeilge a labhairt más mian leat.

>norn iron tried to invent a language that died anyway

also no matter what you say or how you look at it your forced to share a provenance with a bunch of us

forever... till you die out and my sons are shaggin your dirty Scot-Irish girls to turn on anything you ever believed in

fun isn't it.

Can we get along?

They fucking will man, the way they promote the abortion shit is ridiculous.

There's so much money behind making the whole pro-abortion look good that Soros himself is paying from his own savings.

Same shit as same sex marriage bullshit, pro was colorful, friendly, nice and anti faggot marriage was painted as literal evil.

They avoid topics such as innocent children etc, they just scream its about women rights how they're tragedy unequally and all that shite. NEVER they will mention a child, fucking never.

>NI is orange
NI is blue. LAstest numbers I can find say there were 16 abortions total across the entire year.

No its not. Ireland has seen a decline in its African population. Once they got rid of the anchor baby law they stopped coming because they feel more at home in England and so one.

Our only real problem is the Muslims, they are breeding like rabbits but people are wising up to them.

the queen of england is a joke now the title isnt worth piss now since the ((royals)) have trown it away and i hope there kicked out soon

then again theres the few protestants that will come out of the shithole

generel allenby in ww1 was an example of decent prods he went mass with the catholics in jerusalem the night they took over palestine from the ottomans

england now is rotten away like the rest of europe

1 post
1 post
shills detected

troll 9 posts

im of the belief that some of them wills tart trouble in a few years and will be not much different than the muzzies

some fine irish gents looking for a guiness after a hard day in the fields

to be sure to be sure!

Ta Gaeilge liofa ag dobh siud a bhfuil cinn Eireannach orthu.

>Hardline against abortion
>Wants scumbags to work
>Doesn't like pikeys/travellers
> Wants to cut down on immigration

I could care less if he takes it up the hole or not but a lot of people agree with his sentiments

uk and ireland get along great most of the time, altough threads do tend to devolve into fights almost all the time

guinness is a fucking prod's drink

I have no real problem with the English or Welsh or domesticated Scots but I fucking hate porridge wogs that were settled in Northern Ireland.

>some random fucko in yankland has a tenuous grasp on the Irish language
>therefore Ireland isn't in perpetual linguistic slavery with its own language on its deathbed because of Dublin-Anglo aristocracy actively working to destroy Ireland for over a century before realising the best way was to import blacks and tans

God damn nazi sympathisers, you are disgrace to anglo

I 'member when the irish were elegant and witty with language

Every Nook and Cranny
literally translates as
"I went looking for god up a tree"

mfw: this is now an anglish phrase
mfw: these cunts cant even.

Read the Tain or you're polish

Your island is of no value. We'll take it simply because it's in our blood to oppress you.

Your sons will be under the boot of a redcoat and they will lick it until their tongues go dry.

Ireland has been rotten for hundreds of years.

Did you know that the English you speak is massively rooted in Irish? For example, the tendency for people in Ulster to reply to a question such as "Are you in the town?" with "I am" rather than "yes" is because of the Irish language. You're more Irish than you'd like to admit. Which is weird, since Paisley was proud of being Irish yet all of his followers are so desperately against the notion.

Beamish sippin' Corkonian detected?

I don't buy (((goy)))ness anymore but I still think it tasted nicer.

your already MICKED i hear Liverpool just loves our cock were gunning for your londonstan after we shag out the north

youtube.com/watch?v=mKIqNTJ-yus

I have a couple great great great great grandparents who were Irish. What do I have to do to get my Irish passport?

fellow potatoniggers, what are your thoughts on Irish methodists? We're just as Irish as any catholic, we just worship the same god differently.

far from fluent, but doing my best mate. I hope to be fluent by the end of the year, and will absolutely pass it on.

Any good places to learn?