IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/22/provident-financial-dives-second-profit-warning-peter-crook
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/22/provident-financial-dives-second-profit-warning-peter-crook
archive.fo/Bt27p
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-housing-idUSKCN1B31OD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fast food is dying because people can't even afford a $3 burger
>WHAT WHY IS THE HOUSING MARKET CRASHING THIS IS A SHOCK

I've been saying any day now. It's almost time to buy like back in 2008.

HOUSING CRISIS 2
FINANCIAL COLLAPSE 2
CIVIL WAR 2

Burry investing in water, the mad man did it again!

Not really 2008 mode, back then there was an oversupply of houses, people realized why the fuck would anyone buy a house and wait to sell it if everyone is doing the same thing, who's gonna buy? After the crash people weren't building anymore, new houses were rare, they started building again though and it is devaluing the house of prices, although more slowly because you can't build houses instantly.

*price of hosues lel im gonna go rest

My income shot up 500 percent this year. I can't wait to buy some discounted, foreclosed property.

I promise to be generous and take the girlfriends of three cucks in under my wing for various bisexual orgies. I won't even abuse them in a drunken rage like their slap-happy cuck boyfriends do. Man I hope the economy collapses. Fuck these niggas.

Have they blamed millennials yet?

???? This wouldn't imply that it's time to buy. This would imply that housing prices may start to fall in the near future.

>the cause of the 2008 crash was too many houses

FINALLY. Been building my savings account for fucking years waiting for this shit to kick off. Buying me a god damn black friday house.

>Not really 2008 mode
Just wait for Canada to collapse, we'll be full 1929 up here yet

give it an hour

>bisexual
Degenerate

You need some denbts faggots!

Soon

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

It will only be bisexual because all three girls will be pissing and cumming on each other while I impregnate them with my masturbated loveshaft.

Shut up faggot even leftypol is talking about this.

theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/22/provident-financial-dives-second-profit-warning-peter-crook

Please archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/22/provident-financial-dives-second-profit-warning-peter-crook

????? which means it will soon be time to buy

It'll just be VANCOUVER and GTA since those places are fucking cancer being subsidized by the rest of the country in more ways than the obvious.
They have so many houses no one would otherwise buy, so instead the gov imports massive amounts of foreigners and subsidizes or buys the housing/apartment slot for them.
So it's this big shitty bubble, and not only that our taxes go to this mess, but it also increases housing prices obviously.

So it's a double mess.

fug yes I want a cheap home.

come on this will be great. houseing and rent will go down

archive.fo/Bt27p

Nigga 2008 was caused by providing usury to niggers that could've never even afforded to pay off their mortgages and the overspeculation on these mortgages by banks, investors and traders that just assumed that these mortgage bonds were a safe investment.

THE HOUSES ARE RISING UP ON MECHANICAL LEGS AND STALKING THE LAND

Oy vey why aren't da chilldrun buying our asse- i mean homes?

It was more about people getting mortgages that could never afford to pay off. Not about the supply of homes, that was more a result of people having access to mortgages they shouldn't have. had.

so what would happen about that supply of homes if the mortgages never existed, just ghost neighborhoods?

Yes, and it'll be fantastic. Downtown Toronto signing in. Most of the young hipster cunts down here have small starts ups that fold, in banking which will crumble or food-service which will decline rapidly. These are the people that will go into foreclosure in the nicer districts here.

Can't wait to become a landlord and charge them all absorbant rent so they can keep up with their debt-ridden lifestyles.

>mfw been waiting for this so I can buy a house

Fucking boomers charging me too fucking much for their shacks.

Can't wait for the coming crash. Waiting a few more weeks before shorting S&P.

Yeah same thing, too many houses were built becuase they had "buyers" it worked hand in hand

This is just new home sales
They overestimated new vs used house sales and thus overvalued
Used house sales did great.
It's just meaning the 300k brand new homes are gonna drop by 50k
Not a housing crash.

>china recently said its banning foreign investments

just a coincidence

It will never happen.

will killing nafta also kill canada

Having another Great Depression would be a good thing IMO. we'll go back to close family ties and survival mentality.

>People got mortgages they shouldn't have had.
>They buy homes that already exist.
>real estate developers see the uptick in sales and decide to build more homes to sell to the new buyers
It's not complicated.

Good, I hope it all comes crashing down. I hope all your portfolios evaporate overnight.

>will killing nafta also kill canada
There was some limp wristed log embargo at the start of summer and that already sent everything into panic.

Killing NAFTA will bring the entire house of cards crashing down, especially since it most likely means DAPL will have to be re-negotiated AGAIN and the people who paid to stop it (people that currently use trucks to move the oil) will get rekt even harder.

I'm hoping so

People here are flipping homes like its 2006 all over again. a house shouldn't go from 115K to 320K in just 6 years, with no renovation done nothing. Making money out of thin air is the new meme and it needs to die so bad that nobody would dare try it again.

Kill yourself you commie fuck. Norbot is the only one with archive authority around here

>fast food is dying

where?

not here

That's silly. Click the direct link and make sure you have ad nauseam installed. Fuck Google.

this
it's called a cooling off
a crash doesn't appear on cnbc with figures, it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAA

It already begun

Don't forget the tech bubble. It's like the decades are merging.

Not reflecting in house prices.

Yet.

you were warned

>complete economic crash in Canada
>Trudeau and his masters blame it all on capitalism
>they go full 1918 Soviet in Canada
>after a few years all the stories of the gulags and concentration camps start to leak out
>Trump labels Antifa and other commie groups insurgents from Canada and BTFO of them all
>We invade Canada and finally end the leaf

with employment up? doubtful

>just ghost neighborhoods?

This actually happened in some places.

It's a fact that McDs is struggling to innovate and stay relevant in a lot of places. Eventually they'll be so automated that their overhead will be so low that it won't matter.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

>too many houses
Too many mortgages for too few houses. The number of houses doesn't matter.

why would that matter

Quick pain is the best pain, at least you would have a full collapse instead of giving it a band aid.

>Just wait for Canada to collapse
good advice. they say toronto housing will be the first to dive

Fast food is growing faster than the economy.

>America invades canada
>America annexs canada
Name me a single fully recognized country that has successfuly annexed another country, and isn't unstable as fuck.

The easy mortgages and speculation were the cause, increased home construction was one effect.

thats because McD's hit peak saturation

there comes a point where you can have too many stores, people get bored of your product etc etc.

but fast food as a whole certainly isn't dying, I mean fuck they built two areas right near my house which is just straight fast food places and its always packed and created a bunch of traffic

>I won't even abuse them in a drunken rage like their slap-happy cuck boyfriends do.

maybe someday when you grow up you'll realize they actually like this part. anything that reminds them of daddy or feel like they have a daddy is how you tame a female

>McDs is struggling to innovate
People don't want "innovative" items from McDonalds. They want a $1 double cheeseburger. Fast food fucks need to quit trying to give their shitty food a premium label to attract these non-existent millennial customers that they are trying to cater to.

kill yourself shill rat

>record low unemployment
>record breaking stock markets daily
>deficit being lowered
>job growth through the roof
>GDP growing like my cock around asian ladyboys
>$15/hr faggot conclaves in liberal shit holes failing left and right

Why is the housing market crashing?

tibet, sikkim, the whole of israel
>inb4 it's unstable
if the region annexed is older than you, it's stable enough

when will american fatness peak? it just keeps going up. now 3 out of 4 american men are overweight.

Sounds exactly like 2007 conditions, doesn't it?

They're expensive as fuck now too. I can. Get a whole meal at any other place for $5. I have to dish out like a minimum $8 at mcdicks

Thanks Blumph

That's absolutely happening today in the housing and automobile industries at the very least.

Offering discounts to people with a credit score below 620 on a $55000 car is insane.

cause Obama didnt allow natural punishment to take place and banks started doing the exact same shit they did before?

This

>mfw I'll finally be able to afford a house

reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-housing-idUSKCN1B31OD

not just Chinada? wew lad, please let there be a collapse, please please please. Can we see shit hitting the fan in USA too for housing?

>New home sales
>NEW
>not the same as home sales in overall general, referring to new buildings only

WEW LAD. The ones most affected by this are contractors and laborers, not the housing market.

people perceive McD food as unhealthy and "trash", they're cheap and pretty delicious overall so most people will not care

>when will american fatness peak?

literally never

I live in Central California and theres a Highschool near my house so I always see kids getting out of school and they're fuckin yuuuuuge

The hispanics aren't helping either, considering Mexico is the only country fatter than the U.S

>I-IT'LL BE FINE GUYS
>r-right?

God I wish homes in my area were that cheap. 300k will barely get you a fucking shack in my town.

hopefully

Perfect opportunity for the media to decide Trump is no longer riding Obama's coattails, and its all his fault

The USA you dunce. Annexed the Texas Republic.

DO IT. I'll buy my home in bitcoin.

This is going to be incredible, Australia has one of the biggest housing bubbles in the world, Australians have the 2nd highest amount of household debt after China.

Please let it all fall down, the greedy boomers must be PUNISHED!

My mREITs are still doing well plus I get sweet tax free dividends too

part time employment, shlomo.

That's not real jobs growth. It's desperation.

Finally

its trumps fault he banned the mass illegal immigration that force people to buy new homes in wealthy areas to avoid the holocaust

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Once the mortgage loans crash, people will be forced to spend their cash on paying interest rates, thus pilling on credit card debt and the cycle repeats. A crash takes a few years to build and a few years to collapse fully. We're still waiting for the start of the collapse.

Then we deserve this.

good.

fuck the boomers bullshit.

Boomers tied their entire finance into their house forever linking our economy to housing. Now they think other should pay just under a million for it because they put all their eggs in one basket.

remember
politicians and journalists first

awww yeah cheap forclosed houses

For those who aren't paying attention to housing talk in the U.S., more people are renovating/remodeling than moving or purchasing.

The new home manufacturing will simply slow and adjust. It's not a big deal.