Wtf is happening to our women

Seriously guys, I'm not trying to brag or anything but I used to pick up 7's like it was nothing last year while 8's and 9's took some flirting and work last year. Now In 2017 I gotta put in work to get the fucking 7's and the higher up girls won't even give me the time of Day anymore. Is it Tinder? How do we fix Western women? It seems as if they're completely closing up their legs to anyone who isn't a complete 100% Chad. This will only lead to fewer birth rates than as if current meaning the "replacement" will only be accelerated. What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're getting old, you sack of shit. Settle and start a family.

You're pathetic and you should kill yourself.

Bro I'm 18 lol. We're talking in an extremely short time span in which this is occurring I'm sure other guys can tell you as well. As a matter of fact my jawline has gotten stronger and my body has gotten progressively more mature and fit since last year so idk what it is.

You sound like a twat, woman can sense that.

Ok virgin hahaha

gotta' branch out OP. white girls are so last year

Don't get wrong I don't mind settling for 6's and 6 and a halfs. But ur right I might've became too confident or too much of an asshole for my league.

>bro

C'mon man.

>You're getting old
Bullshit. It's apps like tinder, and the internet in general. Just make an account yourself, see all of the fat bitches who won't take guys under a certain height. I barely make the cut for dating one of these blobs at 6'2".

It's the old hypergamy cliches. A fat woman would be one of chad's 12 fuck bitches than fuck you. You can com later, when she wants to settle down.

That's just cucked united shitstain wymen. It's been just as easy to flirt p, if not more, although I've held myself back as I'm engaged and we're planning to have kids soon. You're probably just ugly or unlikeable, get over it.

coalburners and fatties shrink the supply of white qts

This. My statement is directed towards white women. I can easily pick up and fuck 8's and 9's when their Latina or mixed or Asian. But white girls are in such high demand that they're raising their standards way over their own heads.

>What the fuck is wrong with women?

They're sleeping around in the first place. Whores.

Men don't age like women or milk. The peak sexual market value of men increases over time. Like a fine wine.

That being said, it's been getting drier than the Sahara for the past few years. Likely because of sex apps like Tinder. It's getting easier for women to be hypergamous.

White births are the majority again in America. Sounds like it's a personal problem op

That would make such a nice painting

>18
It's because high school girls are retarded sluts that are suddenly gifted with the unwavering attention of 50% of the population and have no fucking clue what to do with it.
You're at the age where they're slowly starting to understand how to weaponize themselves and manipulate people with sexuality rather than just fucking whomever they want constantly.

Source?

>whites are 60% of the population
>births are 50%
How is this a good thing? We're still falling.in proportion to other groups

As you get older you need to increase your value as a male to pick up girls.

Specially girls aged 18-23 who know that are in their peak.

A shame you live in America otherwise you could go for 16 year olds and you'll see they are as easy as you remember.

Gee, I wonder why indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48

They've seen the writing on the wall, even if they're not conscious of it.
The winds of war are blowing.
Every woman for herself. It's Chad or bust.

That's because you just got out of high school faggot.
You didn't pull shit up until this point.
Highschool girls are child's play. They require no effort to impress and smash.

Welcome to the real world teenie bop faggot.

Fuckin 18 lol gtfo.

This is solid proof you're LARPing in the last days of summer before you have to deal with real life at least 8 hours a day.

Also kill yourself.

Not a Chad!? Kys only solution

God, I wish I had a vag. fml.

>not losing your virginity after marriage
worse than gays desu

Problem with Tinder is that even Chad have abysmally low standards and value quantity over quality so they end up fucking 8s and 7s and sometimes even 6s just because they have to fill a Wednesday night spot with a new girl.

This one of the things that made me realize that besides the height, body and looks you need to have a "fuck anything that moves" attitude to be chad.

The end result is that guys like me who'd normally go hunt in the 6-8 range have to go even lower to get pussy in tinder.

then stop using tinder, you are contributing to the cancer that is online sex apps.

Lol sounds like you let yourself go. Maybe get back in the gym? Shave your face and bathe regularly?

and who cares
women are boring and cause drama 24/7

You're gonna have to keep to fucking 14 year olds unless you go to college and keep stashes of weed at your dorm.

easy because you're a virgin faggot who is lying on the internet and has has never really pulled any pussy at all and you should just kys now because it won't get better for you

Because you're a baby freshman and the small pond of high school just opened up to the ocean, and it's full of Chad sharks.

t. College junior who looks high school age

I don't.

>How do we fix Western women
There's a problem with this though. There's no need to fix them. They were never fixed. They just had no other avenue of acquiring what the wanted. With those Avenues open now, they can take what they want, while they still take Chads dick. Close those Avenues and you can go back to acquiring those personal 13-19s

That's because you were fucking retarded high school sluts, the easiest time to get laid. College is pretty easy too. Wait till you get into the real world where even good looks don't cut it anymore, gotta have an nice career, car, apartment, clothes etc

/thread

grassy ass