After Trans Discussion, Kindergartener ‘Came Home Cryin Afraid She Could Turn Into A Boy'

cbsnews.com/news/transgender-reveal-kindergarten-class-rocklin-academy-parents-upset/
thefederalist.com/2017/08/23/kindergarten-trans-discussion-daughter-came-home-crying-shaking-afraid-turn-boy/
archive.is/rxovt

>The Rocklin Academy school board is facing tough questions from parents concerned over a controversial incident involving transgender discussions inside a kindergarten class, CBS Sacramento reports.

>"These parents feel betrayed by the school district that they were not notified," said Karen England with the Capitol Resource Institute.

>"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

>"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

>Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

>And many parents say they feel betrayed and blindsided.

>"I want her to hear from me as a parent what her gender identity means to her and our family, not from a book that may be controversial," a parent said.

>"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," another parent said.

Why is this allowed?

It's mental torture employed on children, while hoping they will use it later on for physical torture and self-mutilation before they're even old enough to understand what's going.

Other urls found in this thread:

home-school.com/Articles/getting-started-in-homeschooling-the-first-ten-steps.php
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
archive.fo/aKoKZ
express.co.uk/news/uk/821899/primary-school-kids-gender-identity-treatment-number-trebled
rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
lifesitenews.com/news/kindergarten-celebrates-5-year-old-transgender-transition-kids-traumatized
archive.is/PSDbp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow those students and parents are transphobic bigots and should be all be jailed.

Flag checks out

It's just a matter of time until both, the transphobic parent and their spawn are seperated from each other and get sent to reducation centres (all segregated by gender).

Did anyone punch her nazi daughter? Because they're Nazi.

Why are kindergarten kids being exposed to trans content in the first place? How stupid has my Country became that anyone would support this.
"Yes your penis can fall off in the shower and you become a girl, better eat your vegetables!".

>the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

Book, smook. Why is a child getting naked in front of a classroom of 5 year olds?

Time for a massive campaign to get everyone to homeschool.

home-school.com/Articles/getting-started-in-homeschooling-the-first-ten-steps.php

> flag

not surprised anymore.

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

>Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/
>The Swedish government is set to vote on new proposals regarding transgendered children. The legislation would make irreversible surgical castration for 15-year-olds and legally changing the gender of 12-year-olds possible, against the will of parents.

archive.fo/aKoKZ
>I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

CHOP IT UP NOW OR ELSE YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZI BIGOT DRUMPFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

They weren't educated well enough. Parents should prepare them for this stuff.

Kek

>let's scare and piss off a class full of children when not even 1 of them will ever be trans if the class is 30-50 people

Get aids, faggot

why are libs always shaking?
what do they mean when they say they are literally shaking? figure of speech or are they all a bunch of spastics with a neurological condition?

Reminds me of the nigger who held a 3 years old at gunpoint and was freed because the kid was scared of black people as a result which means he was clearly racist.

Homeschooling is the ONLY option

you notice girls dont want to be boys
but boys want to be girls
but boys have privilege
yet no one wants to be a boy

>Kindergartener

I don't think that's a word Anons

So these fucking moronic parents noticed it just now, after their fucking kid got lobotomized with kike leftard degeneracy?
They didn't notice it before and weren't worried that the entire fucking country is hellbent on destroying itself by implementing this kind of fuckery? They didn't notice that there's a rampant leftoid tranny fuckfest storming everywhere? And they're only "concerned" about that?

People wonder why there's more tranny shit going on and this is one of the main reasons: indoctrination through media and schools.

express.co.uk/news/uk/821899/primary-school-kids-gender-identity-treatment-number-trebled
>Number of primary school kids referred for gender identity treatment has tripled

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/
>The number of children feeling the anxiety of being trapped in the wrong body is doubling each year in Sweden, with children as young as six wanting to become the opposite sex, doctors have said, according to local media.

>tfw actually kept my innocence until puberty
young kids are doomed right?

Bump.
West is doomed.

Well they would be in Canada.

its just the way people. nobody really gives a shit about anything unless they are directly affected.

Always a leaf

>>Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.
I have no idea what this means. She changed her clothes and they saw her penis, which revealed her true gender? Or she was in boy mode and changed to girl mode in front of them?

>So these fucking moronic parents noticed it just now, after their fucking kid got lobotomized with kike leftard degeneracy?

Boomers, the '68 generation and millenials were brought up on leftist kike nonsense.

It's just that now it's getting too far even for them. They probably won't realize that the stuff they were taught was almost as nonsensical, and ultimately led up to what they're seeing now.

women are about to get their rights revoked. This is child abuse and the fathers that arent allowed to be around thier children from most of the time have to watch as they pay the alimony.

This

Bill, kill yourself and stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Why are kindergarten kids being exposed to trans content in the first place?
Read the article next time, after they read the book one of the students changed their cloths and came out as transgender.

I'm not joking, they actually used the book to lead into a gender reveal.

Shiiiiiieeeet

And people wonder why thousands of Americans are starting to become white nationalists.

Jazz "not enough dick to get a vagina" Jennings

I think they said her dick is 1.5 inches

so the freakshow is getting fat and therowing away the only future it has: getting creeps to pay it for sex

Why are they treating that mutant as a celebrity?

Jews gonna Jew

Nigga built like a linebacker

The saddest loss is that of our children.

She has a tv show, and is an "author". The article says they read the book I am jazz, and that is jazz.

The most recent season of her show had her shopping around to get a vagina installed, but most of the doctors told her she didn't have enough dick meat to make a vagina. The general consensus by doctors was they would need to remove part of her colon to help make the vagina.

This is fucking child abuse

They need therapy.

Shaking is a response to acute stress that triggers an adrenal response. And it isn't a liberal this time, it's a 5-year old.

These fucking queers gotta be stopped.

>leaf

>Raised as gender neutral
Then why does he look like a girl ? Raising your kids as the opposite gender doesn't mean you're raising him as gender neutral

Girls were yucky at that age. Now they wont be trusted as even being girls from kinder on. A plus libs

>the response isn't "You can honey, and that's a good thing"

Day of the rake: soon

You are a pedo. Kys

God fucking christ can't these mentally ill pieces of human garbage fuck off and die? I swear to god the only solution to these freaks is to beat em up.

Don't send your kids to shit tier public schools full of tranny freaks.

children are retarded and cry about anything, a lot still believe in monsters or god, this isn't news, in fact this isn't even a hard discussion to have with your children, anyone making it seem so is certifiably retarded.
"mommy why does that man want to be a woman"
'cause it makes him happy'
that's literally the end of the conversation.

Why do transgenders go and have sex change when it's not about sex?

They're crazy, that's why.

People believe this unironically.

Well if everything brings liberals into this state of acute stress they may really have a brain condition.

I don't want to be a useless female, and I'd be scared as fuck if someone in authority said I might just want to be one.

tfw I used to listen to Phil's streams because they were long and comfy so it was good background noise... is it too late for me? I didn't know he was like that outside the streams.

Stupid shit like this is why the world is doomed.

lifesitenews.com/news/kindergarten-celebrates-5-year-old-transgender-transition-kids-traumatized

No opt out or parental consent for gender issues: law

District Superintendent Robin Stout told Fox40News that parents were not notified because kids can’t opt out of gender identity and expression lessons.

They are brainwashing kids without even telling the parents...

and thats a good thing

>archive.is/PSDbp

And here's the author of the book....

Yes, every single time.

that seems more like a personal problem. maybe it's hard for a child to hear shit like that, maybe you're just teaching them to place too much trust in authority. think for yourself, the only reason this is a thing is because people don't.

No, it isn't, and that's a bad thing.

>Putting A Boy in a Dress Isn’t Funny Anymore

British humour BTFO, how will they ever recover?

>feelsbadman

yep, its 3-4 times as common

>She has a tv show, and is an "author"
That I didn't know. I remember that thing being posted here in the past. Did it have a show before it's patents mutilated it?

>>"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl,

>gender confusion
>priority confusion
>confusion
>chaos

This is what (((they))) want. It's the only way to destroy the west as no other country(s) will ever have the ability to compete militarily.

Her life will be hell now.

Long time no see

guys, they give "transgender" boys drugs that block testosterone and act as estrogen, causing their dicks to not grow

so the earlier hormonal "treatment" causes the surgical "treatment" to become impossible because then their dicks are too small to make a vagina out of

AND THEN THEY CAN BE NEITHER A MAN OR WOMEN, LEL

One regular on a podcast I listen to is transitioning from female to male. Then wants to become a drag queen when she's done transitioning.

I've tried to figure out how this makes any sense, but it just makes my brain hurt.

this whole thing is a non-issue. at least they aren't coming home scared that some meth head is going to stab them like they saw happen to some poor old man when they visited the library on a field trip.
stop making up issues just because some people's kids are just as retarded as they are.

i always turn that around when someone says i have privilege. i tell them to become a man and if they refuse i call them a transphobe

In my hometown. Fantastic.

>girl comes home crying, afraid she might change into a boy

Blows my mind the shit kids are exposed to today. One day I asked my dad why his eyes were brown and the rest of ours were blue. He explained that he once had very beautiful blue eyes, but one day he said too many cuss words, and his eyeballs fell out of his head and rolled around and got all dirty. About a week later I'm staring at my eyes in the mirror, notice a yellow ring around the pupil, then run crying to my mother, promising I hadn't been saying any cuss words and please could I keep my blue eyes? (Cue much confusion followed by angry phone call to my dad at work!)

You're pedophobic?

This screen cap gets my blood boiling (((every fucking time))). Little dude looks like a sweet kid, and the fact that he and other kids are subject to approved child abuse is absolutely disgusting.
Daily reminder that all of the world's problems are caused by stupid cunts and kikes.

Liberals are more harmful than a tweaker could ever hope to be.

Is it transphobic to not jerk off to a trans kindergartner?

As an adult, I know better, but I wouldn't have wanted a teacher to say it.

It'd be like saying some of you may get Schizophrenia.

Have you emailed the school with a calm yet outraged letter, or will you continue to be outraged alone in your hugbox thread?

>Jews are literally indoctrinating kids as soon as possible to think transsexuals are normal

The kids show that they know deep down that it's not natural or right. It's fucking EVIL.

Its almost as if they are suffering from child abuse and their parents or teachers are the ones pushing this on them instead of them coming up with it on their own.

not really. i'm all for teaching kids about people wanting to be something other than their gender, if they ask me about it you're supposed to tell them the truth, not some bullshit lie. if they want to have a sex change then they can do that when they're 18 and have the full array of legal rights, otherwise nature should run it's course. that's way less traumatic than having to pass by a street corner everyday where you saw someone bleeding out. your kid is scared of turning into a boy? wel you know, pretty much ever child is a stupid piece of shit, why do we all of a sudden respect their opinions and choices?

the funny thing is a lot of men who become women then immediately become the most rabid feminists, and they say that women have it harder

why the fuck would you think you're meant to be a woman if you think its even harder being a woman?

there are tons of MTF SJWs

they really are just sick faggots who are trying to deceive people into handing them life on a silver platter

which doesnt work that well, so they kill themselves after being mutilated physically and being stuck in gender limbo

STOP FUCKING USING MY FLAG TO SHITPOST YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE AHHHHHHH

brave new world is prophecy

should have put quotes around ""become" women"

Brianna wu I'm looking at you

yeah exactly, but theres tons others like him, seems like most MTF trannies are feminists, its weird, you would think if anything they would be a mens rights activist because they hated having to be a man so much and couldnt handle it, but no, they double down on the victimization insanity

There is going to be a spike in suicide in the next 15-20 years. These kids brainwashed by their parents, the media, and teachers are being pushed into a demographic where tje suicide rate is already at 40%. The worst part is that the vast majority of these kids are just normal kids, but their parents want to feel special and get attention.

These kids will get put on puberty blockers, get sterilized, and have their genitals mutilated.

They are going to grow up, realize that they actually are the gender they were born as, and see how fucked up they are because of the bullshit.

What happens when they want kids? Sorry Suzy, you can't have kids cuz we chopped your balls off when you were little. Sorry Johnny, you can't have kids because we nuked your ovaries when you were a kid.

I feel so bad for these kids.

I hope the parents finally get hit with a dose of sanity when their kids suffers depression and becomes an hero. Who am I kidding, of course they won't. They'll push the blame on everyone else. These people are devoid of reason or accountability and the next generation will pay for it.

i actually know quite a few trannies, and most are MTF, and most keep to themselves about it and don't actually act like vapid attention whores. i don't doubt the sincerity of the ones who constantly complain about how hard it is to be a women when they fucking chose it, or how people look at them differently because they don't want to actually play the part of a women, they just want attention. i just consider it another facet of their shit personalities.

Kill yourself degenerate. This is literally indotrination in schools to try to get kids to pump themselves full of chemicals and ruin their lives.

How fucking brainwashed are you not to see the problem with this?

These are usually innocent boys or girls who would've lived a fine life, growing up to be successful, fulfilled, healthy people, instead they're mutilated and indoctrinated when they're too young to even understand the situation. They will probably kill themselves once they reach their 30s as they realize they've ruined their life.

It's another source of degeneracy that once it becomes normalized and widespread is another factor contributing to the decline of our society

It's another way by which they lower birth rates, by sterilizing kids under the guise of changing their gender. Not only that, but it's another way they take the feminization of men to its natural conclusion, as they bring millions of foreign patriarchal hordes from the Middle-East and Africa who won't have any actual men standing up to them.

No fucking parent wants to see their child go through this, especially against their will (the will of the child since they're too young to consent or understand, and the will of the parent since in some places, that's literally what they're pushing for: gender change/sterilization against the parents' will).

Fuck off you clown. Its impossible to change gender, no human in history ever successfully changed gender and never will.
These creatures that come out thinking they have changed their gender are horrifying abominations that never will be accepted, even if transgenderism will be accepted, the individuals will always be outcasted because nobody want to havy anything to do with these grotesque monsters.

And you should not lie in the kids face that they could change their gender. Also transgender freaks try to focus kids onto this fucked up bullshit.

Stop talking shit you fucking retard.

People die and people kill, that's fucking reality and eventually everyone comes to accept it. Chopping off your dick to make yourself feel better and encouraging kids who have no concept of right or wrong to do the same is not based in reality but delusion.

What's more harmful to a child? Seeing a traumatic event or being conditioned into believing who they are is wrong and discouraged.

how has trump not done anything about this shit?

it really should be illegal to tell kids this bullshit, its abuse, but the entire fucking industry of social science professions are behind it, and somehow makes so many idiots think its legit even though their logic is fucking retarded/nonexistent