So how do we stop forum sliding on Sup Forums?

So how do we stop forum sliding on Sup Forums?

By using common sense redditscum. Sage

Umm no sweetie we are Sup Forums now.

Report and don't respond. Or just sage

just turn shill threads into nigger hate threads dummy

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Marxism is the worse philosophy I have ever seen why are these faggots so obsessed with it?
We must purge academia of brainlets.

shieeeet

I refuse to believe this isnt an elaborate ruse to put more people on Sup Forums.
When did any raid ever worked against the autims of this place?

aussies shit up Sup Forums worse than left leaning faggots ever could. you fucking tell us. im almost positive this is a shitpost

Never. The core of Sup Forums never changes. Most of those who come here by means of the assignment will turn away disgusted, the rest will have turned.

So you are the nazis I've been reading about? I thought it was young white men, but here this whole time it is just a bunch of leftists college students trying to make young white men look bad. I should have known. You people are despicable. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

>and not /po/ as it is not politically motivated
>a fucking tutorial on how to make a thread
How dumb are these students?

SWEET CAROLINE!
BAP BAP BAP!

Where can I apply to get paid for shitposting? I am NEET and I have all the time in the world.

LMAO such pussies now days. They stand no chance.

This is the one of the only times that I've seen actual good advice on Sup Forums.

Keep fighting the good fight.

stop being triggered

>and not /po/ as it is not politically motivated
check again:
>>/po/554370

Take a wild guess, darling.

>sending us a new crop of leftist normies to red pill

What a mitzvah!

Redpills