Where is the world headed?

Am I the only one who felt a genuine, real change in the winds during the eclipse? Right wing media is being completely censored, the media is outright publishing lies and encouraging terrorism, the left and antifa suddenly had a bolstering of numbers out of no where, we are being warned of economic collapse by the Rothschild's and Wallstreet. Hell, even Sup Forums has COMPLETELY changed. Half the user base are fucking newfags and alot of people immigrated to other chans. What the absolute fuck is going on here? What kind of Jew magic did the elite due during the eclipse to enact this? Is this the beginning of the happening? This feels like the starting point of something very big.

So where does it go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/pictures/solar-eclipses-in-history/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Am I the only one who felt a genuine, real change in the winds during the eclipse?

Yes.

/thread

Right Wingers marched in the streets showing clear natsoc/nazi sympathies and one guy even drove into counterprotesters and killed someone.
This lead to:
-Right wing censorship
-Growth in antifa

Economic collaps have been a real threat for years for anyone that is able to understand world economics. It's been an inflated economy for the longest time, and the only reason we have a good living standard in the west is because we produce a lot of stuff with near to slavery kind of methods in other countries.

It's not magic. It's the natural reaction to what have happened. Every action have a reaction.

Larping as nazis is not a good idea.

I feel you, but, as other anons have said, collapse has been a real threat since over a decade. Just stick to your own kind, make the proper precautions and get alright with god above

The last one was 1776. This is the end.

>last [eclipse] was 1776
no

I knew someone would take the bait. But yes with a few other premise the statement becomes true.

I think he is hinting that there will be a civil war in the US, not talking about eclipses.

JEW

stating something that is just factually wrong with no irony isnt bait, newfag

cbsnews.com/pictures/solar-eclipses-in-history/2/

Now fuck off little troll. Shouldn't you be volunteering in Syria?

That's how it works - it's ALL happening..but on the surface it looks and feels like the everyday.

It's all part of a plan. Notice the "eclipse".

Now look at the protests and social strife.

Notice how my d1gits don't apply with your stupid as fuck kek propehcy when the post doesn't fit your agenda?

Now look at the people having to rebuild.

Hopefully towards space travel
Once we can reliably and quickly travel from world to world all our problems will be solved, no more lack of living space, entire worlds dedicated to farming, people of different ideologies can literally just go colonize another world

Imagine

The Great Space War

this

I felt nothing

That's some spooky shit, but at least they look hwite.

The american civil war was in the 1860s, cockfag

>everyone just now started being good goyim

shut up larping faggot nothings changed. its been called liberal media for decades now. And you dip shits have always been blue pilled.

>the left and antifa suddenly had a bolstering of numbers out of no where

>implying it's not a vocal minority

>Half the user base are fucking newfags and alot of people immigrated to other chans

>Implying more redpilled people isn't good

>So where does it go from here?
We as people with reverence for truth and reality either do something about the heinous mainstream media combine and continue to progress as a species or we descend into some form of an Orwellian future followed by a mass culling of much of the population.

Its that simple. Address the MSM or die.

Dude. All the things you just said were already happening before the eclipse.